Why does my injun stepmom hate Slavs so much? Holy shit...

Why does my injun stepmom hate Slavs so much? Holy shit, she gets angrier at the sight of a Ukrainian Orthodox church than at a mosque or Sikh temple.

Attached: the fuck.jpg (655x643, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Sitka
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have no fucking idea, you'd think she would be mad at southrons or anglos

She also hates pierogi for no good reason other than the fact that it is Slavic or something. She also mocked the name of a Russian chef at her workplace. She also doesn't like that I was learning a Slavic language in my spare time. What is her deal? I've never seen her hate any group of people this much.

Why do we even hate each other

Maybe a Slav ruined her day or something. It's weird because I don't believe we're distinguishable from other white people other than by our surnames.

does she have tlingit roots?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Sitka

its probably this guy

I think she would have mentioned that, because she does not stop talking. I don't remember though, and I don't want to go up to her and ask her "Did a Slav ruin your day?"

No, she's Mikmaq.

because this is a fake story

It's real, and it's not something she is always obvious about. You can just tell by small things adding up. Maybe I'm overthinking it but she seems to put on a sour face whenever the topic of Slavs or their cultures come up.

Yesterday, I was in the truck with my dad and my stepmom. We were going to Canadian Tire because my brother needed parts for his new car. My dad pointed at an Orthodox church and said "Hey look, they're making a new Ukrainian church". My stepmom said "Really? Don't they have enough of those around here?" but in a rather annoyed or disgusted tone. I have never seen her react that way to a mosque or other religious building. It's just these little things that make me believe she has some problem with Slavs and I can't even begin to comprehend why. They're our model minority. No one's ever had a bad moment with a Slav here.

Wait! Maybe she's jealous of Slavs for being the Euro-Canadian's preferred minority...

no you just hate natives and make up stories to portray them in a bad light

why didn't your daddy want your biological mommy anymore?

>They're our model minority
Lol.

>No one's ever had a bad moment with a Slav here.
Because they are overshadowed by bigger groups and blend into the white majority.

>portray them in a bad light
Anyone who hates slavs is being portrayed in a good light

Was your dad's ex-wife slavic? Did he have a slavic gf before marrying your stepmom?

If you really don't believe it, here she is.

My dad's arm is tanned because he is a construction worker who works outside all day. We are Acadian by descent, and I can prove that I have blue eyes and blondish hair.

Attached: 20190924_004430.png (1440x2560, 1.11M)

No. My mom was Acadian (so French descent), just like my dad. I've never heard of my dad having a Slavic ex-gf.

she does not look native

Lol whitoid larping as native

She is. I think she may have one black ancestor that she spoke about. But yeah, big Mikmaq identity. There's a Mikmaq flag in my dad's truck. There's also this cringy native stuff she keeps around the house even if it's not relevant to Mikmaqs in particular.

Attached: 20190924_005051.jpg (2120x1977, 2.73M)

She is at the very least part native. I went to the reserve she grew up on, in Cape Breton, and her elders even speak Mikmaq.

I met a guy who was legally part of the Ojibwe tribe and had blonde hair and blue eyes. He showed me pictures of his Ojibwe pow wow and literally everyone was whitoids in native costumes. Pathetic that whites who are 5% native identify as completely native, meanwhile Latinos who are more than 50% native do not identify as native as all and use it as an insult.

Her family speaks Mikmaq and she looks the part. I think this is a little deeper than a LARP, user.

I hate slavs too, it's ok.

Slav guy touched her as a kid/slav ex bf that wronged her

>She is. I think she may have one black ancestor that she spoke about.

shes a mulatto nigger then
>She is at the very least part native.
That does not matter retard, genetics determine whether you are native or not.
Mutts are not native just because they lived in a reserve

Mexicans speak Spanish but aren't Spaniards. She looks bleached as fuck. Cringey wewuzzer.

shes part black too lol

kek, so true. my guatemalans friend got 85% native american on 23andme but gets insulted if you call him indio. he identifies as a mestizo. really weird how the real native people want to be white, and whites larp as native.

sikhs are bro-tier

I'm still unsure about this. She spent most of her life in Nova Scotia, on that reserve, where there definitely weren't any Slavs. If anything, if she has a grudge because of a specific individual, it has to be relatively recent.
I went to her reserve. Her relatives speak Mikmaq and look Mikmaq. She looks at least 3/4 Mikmaq.

latin american countries were founded on mestizaje and cultural genocide

n*ggers have some white admixture and speak english, does that make them anglo?

I would say that being 75% Mikmaq makes you Mikmaq.

shes obviosly not 75% Mikmaq

She obviously is that many parts Mikmaq at least. If you think she looks even remotely white... oh lord...

she is white

shes not white, just a mutt

Slav bf cheated on her or left her, or she had drama with a slav woman at work or something

She literally is Mikmaq. Her ancestors are majority Mikmaq and she grew up on a reserve speaking Mikmaq.

shes looks like a mutt, neither native nor white

>or she had drama with a slav woman at work or something
Eh, her workplace is predominantly male. Still a possibility of drama with a Slav. I hope she tells me that story, if it exists. I only know of one of her ex-bfs, and from the story it seems he was also Mikmaq.

she is based
kill all sl*v(e)s

I don't think she has any white ancestors. She would have mentioned it, because she talks about her family a lot.

based fingolian

Why did your dad leave your biological mom

natives are a bit darker and have straight hair like asians

Obliviously his dad is black bvll

blacks leave the children with the mom

My mom killed herself.
She styles her hair.
My dad is white.

shes a mutt, you even admitted she had a negro ancestor

I would argue that being 3/4 Mikmaq and 1/4 African makes you Mikmaq.

Well that's darker than I expected
Are you mad at your dad for remarrying

My mom was quite loopy herself and I don't think their relationship was holding up well. I think they were bound to separate either way. I don't really care that my dad married someone else afterwards. I do care that he made a bad decision though by marrying an "anti-racist" SJW injun twat.

she looks more like 2/4
Mikmaq 1/4 negro 1/4 white

Attached: La_luz_extinguido.gif (640x550, 204K)

she a nigger mutt according to the one drop rule

I doubt it. She would have told me about her white grandparent if she had one.

She's indistinguishable from a full Mikmaq, or whatever there remains of the Mikmaq nation.

she not proud of her white ancestry and want to larp as as real indian, thats why she did not tell you about it

She wouldn't have told me about her black ancestor if that were true.

>She's indistinguishable from other mixed larpers

Do you want to argue that there are no real natives left? That seems like "erasure" as the SJWs would put it. I've seen SJWs get mad about white people like you speaking as if there are no natives left.

you said she was an sjw, shes only ashamed of her european ancestry

She's only really an SJW in the boomer anti-racist way. She hates LGBT and so on.

>I've seen SJWs get mad about white people like you speaking as if there are no natives left.

It's a legit reason to be mad.

Then stop doing it. If someone is 3/4 Mikmaq or more, and grows up speaking Mikmaq in a Mikmaq community, it's a Mikmaq.

>Do you want to argue that there are no real natives left?
there is very few real natives in north america

>That seems like "erasure" as the SJWs would put it.
demanding purity will perserve natives not erase them

>I've seen SJWs get mad about white people like you speaking as if there are no natives left.
sjws are globalists who want mutts to replace natives so its obvious they will get mad when you demand purity

>demanding purity will perserve natives not erase them
The only way is to get 3/4 Mikmaqs for example to mix with full Mikmaqs and so on. Denying people who are majority native as part of their nations will just kill them off.

Because she's absolutely based and redpilled

there is very few natives left and there is nothing wrong with admitting that, only people who want to breed them out of existence get mad when you tell them the larpers are mutts

Maybe there was drama between her and the Russian chef at her work

>The only way is to get 3/4 Mikmaqs for example to mix with full Mikmaqs and so on. Denying people who are majority native as part of their nations will just kill them off.
its better if full bloods dont mix with halfbreeds or triracials

its like telling a white nationalist mixing with a hispanic will perseve the white race

You are being nothing but a pedantic SJW. It's relevant to call her a Mikmaq because that's exactly what she looks like and acts like. This is like SJWs getting mad at you for describing someone as disabled.
Possible. She hasn't told me any stories about him. She only briefly mocked his name.

You're supposed to breed out the minority part repeatedly.
Not at all.

are average canadians actually aware of slavs? do people there identify as slavs? because here many people dont know about them and they themselves never call themselves slavs and only refer to themselves as their nationality

>You are being nothing but a pedantic SJW. It's relevant to call her a Mikmaq because that's exactly what she looks like and acts like. This is like SJWs getting mad at you for describing someone as disabled.
Im not a sjw lol, Im an ethno nationalist.I even called her a nigger mutt for not being pure

>You're supposed to breed out the minority part repeatedly
You need to let the full bloods become the majority first, letting full bloods mix with halfbreeds when halfbreeds are majority will just get rid of the full bloods

We have a plethora of Slavs in the Prairies. Actually, Slavs are quite more popular here than in America. We eat their food and such. There are Slavic restaurants everywhere. Yes, they're Ukrainian restaurants, but I have also found Polish restaurants and Czech restaurants. They all sell the same foods pretty much. And my point in the OP is that my stepmom seems to hate not only Ukrainians, but also Russians, Poles, etc.
Look, I am an ethnopluralist myself and I think miscegenation is a sin, but my stepmom is essentially a Mikmaq and a mutt. It will just be entirely ineffective to dismiss 3/4 mutts in the way you want it to happen. If a 3/4 mutt reproduces with someone of his majority ethnicity, the child will be 7/8, and the grandchild 15/16, etc. This is the most practical route to take. Enforce reproduction of a dying race with fullbloods. I'm 1/4096 Mikmaq and you could never tell by looking at me. I have blond hair and blue eyes. I am essentially pure French.

yea but i mean do people there actually call them slavs? or is it just the canadians on Jow Forums doing it because they're aware of them being slavs.

No, not when your nation is close to extinction. I'd say you shouldn't let say, for example, Germans mix with 3/4 Germans because there are enough fullblood Germans, but if it's a nation close to extinction, it will be more effective to enforce 3/4 and 1/1 reproduction.

Well, I mostly hear Ukrainians described as Ukrainians, their restaurants described as Ukrainian restaurants, etc. People generally know that Ukrainians, Poles, Serbs, and Russians are all Slavic but I guess they are typically all called by their individual nationalities.

if they cant be saved might as well just finish bleaching them

Nah. I'd prefer to sterilize them. We don't need more mutted Europeans.

you are mutt yourself, are you going to sterilize yourself?

I'm not a mutt. My ancestors are all French. And don't say that being 1/4096 (yes I researched my genealogy that far, even further than that) Mikmaq makes me a mutt. That is such an insignificant fraction that counting it is counterintuitive.

you only exist because a mutt reproduced with a white person, you arent any less of a mutt than your step mom

My stepmom isn't related to me, man. My biological mom was French and so are her ancestors.

I did not say that mutt

My dad and my mom are both French. My ancestors came from Northern France, and at most I am minimally German. I am blond, blue-eyed, and pale as a ghost.

I know you are a leftist shill and false flagger, by the by.

She's probably possesed, no joke.
Catholicism is literal Satanism and Protestanism with Islam have no divine power so it's ni surprised she gets upset at the only churches that the Holy Spirit dwells in.

Attached: 902(3).jpg (500x403, 30K)

Maybe she just hates Ukrainian diaspora in Canada. I hear they're pretty shitty.

...she knows the truth

I've never seen Ukrainians being crappy here. Never heard of it. They're often praised for being a model minority. They're non-violent. They integrate into the local culture well.

At the very least, they are more desired than chinks, flips, pajeets, sandnogs, etc.

Exactly. Nothing to do with Slavs. Just cancerous hohols in Canada.

Based injun mom
I hate Slavs too

We have a sizeable amount of Poles and Serbs here too. People are aware of their presence. Oh, Russians too, of course.