Insider info

In the next bullrun choose new platforms who didn't experienced the previous one, don't fall for the "oh it was valued x30 higher in january high, it sure will reach it again" meme. I can tell you rightnow that at least 50% of the current Top 10 will be replaced.

I know 3 platforms which some of the whales i know looking at, 2 of them aren't even in the market yet, one of them is in the top 40 atm but it's pretty overlooked. One thing i can tell you is that they all still very bullish on ETH in the long term, no matter what will happen soon, if it will.

Note that i'm just a poorfag who happen to be in whales private groups by luck (some nice guy added me after i did him a little favour), i don't have any kind of relationship with them, it's just some things i observed.

Attached: ETH..jpg (1080x1350, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cUee1I69nFs
linkedin.com/in/sergegorbunov/
algorand.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silvio_Micali
youtube.com/watch?v=a40Xt7GnPvs
youtube.com/watch?v=NbnZi9SImYY
ethereumworldnews.com/here-is-why-iostoken-iost-zilliqa-zil-and-tron-trx-are-fan-favorites-in-q3-of-2018/
coindesk.com/state-street-opens-up-about-its-internal-blockchain-debate/
bitcoinexchangeguide.com/ibm-is-putting-its-chips-on-blockchain-with-over-500-dlt-projects-is-it-worth-the-gamble/
medium.com/imbrexblog/sharding-raiden-plasma-the-scaling-solutions-that-will-unchain-ethereum-c590e994523b
grin-tech.org/
coindesk.com/grin-is-hard-forking-every-six-months-to-keep-asics-off-the-network/
usethebitcoin.com/hidden-gems-of-cryptocurrency-perlin-perl/
perlin.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Spill the beans

>Insider info
So where's the insider info?

Qtum?

Did the whales buy you knee pads?

Perhaps waves?

>Satoshi
>lost private keys
>trying to get rich

Ah a Pundi man! So is neo fucked

Correct the 1 million BTC and bch are gone forever

> INSIDER INFO
> INSIDER INFO
> INSIDER INFO
post some proof faggot, or do us all a favor and dig your thumbs into your own eyeballs until they pop out
fuck I despise the retards on this board

So OP could you divulge whether or these guys think we are bullish?

Tezos

this larping faggot is mostly right. if there is ever another bull run 'your' coin will probably gain something, but the fresh replacements are where the money will be, just like always. emotionally attached faggots BTFO

>bullish on eth
nice LARP, no one is bullish on that piece of shit but the newest of newfag retards

it's the opposite, newfags know they missed out and rightly so, so they rationalize competitors

>1 post by this ID

Nothing else to say. You're a shithead and a fudder - you can't know which coins will reach ATH again. And there's no reason why some specific coins can't reach their old ATH. It has already happened before. A lot of people thought some coins were dead in 2015 - guess what, they mooned with the whole market.

For people with a no-bullshit approach to crypto, here's the invitation: discord (dot) gg (slash) tebwEwv

We have the best crypto emojis too. Learn from your mistakes of the past bullrun and you will be fine.

Attached: picrelated.png (319x133, 66K)

This will be posted one time and only, keep notes guys: Search Phantom protocol, Avalanche, Rapidchain. Follow projects which adopt those but don't fall for the scammy ones, it's very important. There's another currency which coming soon, most agree it's not perfect but it's a big improvment from what we currently have, "Sortition", enough hints..
State sharded DLT is also pretty promising.

As for the platform which is currently trading, the whales are accumulating or didn't pull the trigger yet because even if the tech is very sound it's still kinda untested,if the platform realize their promises a lot of fresh money will come in that's for sure.

Zcash is undervalued, Research Grin.

There are more but i can't comment on them atm, maybe in the future.

The smart people will figure out which projects i'm talking about, good luck.

Attached: 1212.jpg (1080x671, 92K)

stfu you scammer piece of shit everyone just buy btc it's the only safe bet for the next 5 years that is guaranteed to moon.

rock solid grrrls

Attached: 1058915.jpg (1080x1349, 160K)

fuck whales, i choose to not participate in playing their get rich scheme.
Lets be honest, crypto is a fucking ponzi scheme.
> gotta collect all them coins ; D

anyone that is a bitcoin whale (ie several thousand coins) is already fucking rich and is just doing it out of boredom.

> just buy btc

Agree
Yes

He s talking about Tezos, retards. It is so obvious

Digibyte, clearly a slight Digibyte shill here.

this makes me want to puke

Phantom protocol using ARK

Whatsup with Grin? I already have a lot of money in zcash

phantom is the ark airdrop right? i should probably claim those

my three new platforms would be mainframe, tomo and gochain.

>As for the platform which is currently trading, the whales are accumulating or didn't pull the trigger yet because even if the tech is very sound it's still kinda untested,if the platform realize their promises a lot of fresh money will come in that's for sure.

Holochain? if not gib more hints pls

Ark, Qtum, Lisk, Sky will all do well due to highly connected teams

It's not

No

Bismuth and Semux

the projects that intend to use team rocket consensus protocols?

It's qtum isn't it?

i like how this is detailed yet vague enough to be simultaneously useful and useless information.

wEw, lad

He is talking about aeternity you dumbfucks.

finally someone with a brain

no

>don't fall for the scammy ones, it's very important

But yes

then its Waves

i Would guess it’s zil.

Attached: 1465436396117.jpg (298x312, 15K)

it's tezos

Thanks bubulah, I will definitely leverage this opportunity.

Perlin ?

Dfinity
Radix
Block collider

youtube.com/watch?v=cUee1I69nFs

im still reading ur post OP

ty

Attached: mystery.jpg (600x600, 23K)

:)

None of the whales are in Block collider, mainly because they secretly sold most of their tokens for firms and the crowdsale cap was only few hundred bucks. Dfinity isn't worth it unless you participated at the seed round, good project tho

based

yw

algorand.com/

algorand.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=a40Xt7GnPvs
youtube.com/watch?v=NbnZi9SImYY

ethereumworldnews.com/here-is-why-iostoken-iost-zilliqa-zil-and-tron-trx-are-fan-favorites-in-q3-of-2018/

(1)

coindesk.com/state-street-opens-up-about-its-internal-blockchain-debate/
bitcoinexchangeguide.com/ibm-is-putting-its-chips-on-blockchain-with-over-500-dlt-projects-is-it-worth-the-gamble/
medium.com/imbrexblog/sharding-raiden-plasma-the-scaling-solutions-that-will-unchain-ethereum-c590e994523b

(2)

NIMIQ
LBRY

>Zcash is undervalued

Attached: 1523709930033.png (1000x1000, 95K)

grin-tech.org/

Attached: FF.jpg (1600x1067, 649K)

coindesk.com/grin-is-hard-forking-every-six-months-to-keep-asics-off-the-network/

Now you’ve lost me...

this thread has gold

scalp

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x1281, 236K)

Why did you have a picture of conventment in your first post?

Why has no one asked for sauce yet? Who is this muscled woman? I want to her to sit on my face.

You still here OP?
Could you tell if any of these tokens has been heavily shilled here on Jow Forums, or are they “unheard gems”?

Oh looks its another "insider info" post. Even if you are part of a whale group your indo dosent mean shit since most whales create groups to dump their bags on faggots who pay them to be in their group

Those whales sound clueless

I've read tens if not hundred of larps like that. 0 of those stories and predictions turned out to be right

Lauren Findley

Not really, only Zilliqa is mentioned from time to time but it's inevitable considering it's a top 40 coin.

LMAO. You don't know any whales. Real whales would be able to get around small individual ICO limits. I know whales. They're in radix, block collider, dfinity, cosomos, havven.

Thank you based user

I bet she could beat me arm wrestling
[spoiler]because women have a lower center of gravity[/spoiler]

god what the fuck is that

Lauren Findley

Check out this insider info
*unzips*

One of them is definitely Ocean Protocol.

Radix might be the other.

Wft this is actually a good thread. Weird! Uh, cheers?

he is talking about waves partnership with Deloitte for the top 40 coin. and the other two I got figured out but I'm not that generous.

Hahahaha hahaha ahhhhhh hahahaha

NO

Obviously OMG

not related to that coin

error

>Avalanche,
usethebitcoin.com/hidden-gems-of-cryptocurrency-perlin-perl/

ty op

perlin.net/

yw biz

Nudity is not allowed on this board, please take your trash to /b/..

>tfw nobody’s mentioned the coins you’re watching
>tfw they’ve never been posted on Jow Forums

Attached: C6C242BF-057C-4862-9879-9D316AF4725D.png (802x802, 2.46M)