How do I make good hair gains Jow Forums? This is ruining my life

How do I make good hair gains Jow Forums? This is ruining my life

Attached: JUST.jpg (720x960, 53K)

its over

You’ shave the sides and embrace the baldness
Side effects may include anger

Attached: 2F80FCE0-2166-4CE5-9CB4-FE5AFCE5F590.jpg (750x657, 244K)

You look like a Dilbert character

Seriously man, this. Shave your fucking head you look like a straight up pedophile. If you can grow a full beard atleast get that going.
Christ.

One of my professors fixed it by growing the left side of his temples really long and flipping it over to the other side. I think you might be able to pull it off

??? Why you need hair anyway? Wtf man? Who gives a shit, it's HAIR. It's DEAD. Shave that dead shit off and don't buy REQ.

Yeah, shave it. Bald men are still successful. Men with that little hair are never successful.

Absolutely horrible, shave it all off

you have very good face (eyes, bones) but shamefully hidden under blubber so fucking lose some weight. Shave the sides, polish the skull, grow and groom a respectable beard, walk straight, have firm voice and sharp eye and you will be a pussy magnet Chad you cannot now even imagine. But you need to lose that weight also. Do not worry man, your best days are still in front of you.

Attached: 1536181430368.jpg (452x500, 27K)

you look like a bowling ball with pubes

>fixed

Okay guys I give up. Will shave it off now

At least you'll easily blend in with the normies, bald is so common people ignore it unless it's a woman

This. If you lose a little bit of weight and shave your head you’ll actually be pretty good looking.

Lol nice hair faggot.

Attached: 1537396134234.jpg (1645x893, 231K)

Come and embrace the shaved head masterrace.

You don’t neccesarily need a beard though imo.

Being bald is your own fault in 2018. Take finasteride and hair transplant ($1500 in Turkey) and stop being a bitch

Shave your hair and lose weight and you will be a CHAD

Some shades, a beard, and shaved head... You'd look alright

Attached: FaceApp_1537619553993.jpg (720x960, 82K)

40 pounds lighter would help too

Beards are numale tier in this day and age. I have a strong jawline, no need to grow a beard.

Beards are a meme, happily accepted by good goy, women don't like them

Attached: 47CB1904-C819-46B9-A2A8-B57684ED485E.jpg (720x960, 82K)

shave and diet and you will look like that ufc guy dana white

>I have a strong jawline
Nice delusion. I guess that's why you didn't shave yet

maybe? hard to see with all that fat in the way.

*wet*

Damn.. atleast shave your pubes and dump it all on that disgusting temple

You can salvage your style OP, just grow a beard and start wearing black slayer shirts all the time... chicks will start thinking you're a band guy who doesn't give a fuck

Attached: Slayer-Kardashian-671x377.jpg (671x377, 51K)

This minus the beard. Stop trying to make OP look like a basedboy.

How many Cardano for such a based makeover?

/ourguy/

Attached: daniel.jpg (1024x768, 260K)

He looks like low ranking Centari

i like how its acceptable for girls to literal paint themselves another face on their face but men cant wear wigs

2 points added because of the beard, if i ever go bald i'll kms cause i can't grow one.

Attached: JUST.jpg (720x960, 240K)

Who says men cant wear em? In most cases they tend to look funny, like those dirty hoes trying hide themselves under paint

The cure to uglyness:

1. Get tan
2. Get fit

Literally that easy. Anyone who is tan and fit can never be ugly.

Attached: 137192471.jpg (259x194, 10K)

kek. it never fails to make me laugh how deluded Jow Forums is on looks

Attached: bone pilll.png (517x530, 444K)

Here have my hair, better?

Attached: sketch-1537623468876.png (1080x1440, 1.23M)

You look like that angry magician who was chasing the Smurfs in that old cartoon..

hot

fucking this

you look funny

Attached: jacob rothschild.jpg (500x278, 16K)

Such a handsome lad

I'd say buy fake hair or something, I don't know the exact name in english to be quite honest, but yeah do that.

paint yourself orange and become a muppet

lol well done

>women don't like them
i've seen multiple dating profiles specifically requesting a bearded man (no boys!!! >:o)

Lol no. Men need a lot to have sexual market value:

1 - height
2 - good facial genetics
3 - fit body
4 - hair
5 - good teeth

Follow Trump's steps

People has used beards for thousands of years

You should've gone on Propecia when it first started falling out and you would've avoided the problem almost entirely.

Nothing you can do now OP except wear a wig or shave your dome

It's better to be bald than looking like a bitch whose dick doesn't work

This is probably a larp, but if not, shave your head. Grow some sort of facial hair, get into better shape and you'll be fine

>t. bald char bear

Attached: 0a79bfe20d169ba25a12c53d09cec2b8.jpg (588x1075, 106K)

I've been on Propecia for 7 years and still have my hair and my dick still works perfectly fine m8

>still have my hair
ok Krusty the clown

How long did it take for you to start noticing a difference? I’ve been on fin for 6 months so far and haven’t noticed any changes. If anything I think it’s gotten a bit worse. I haven’t noticed any sides tho either

1. get shaved
2. get fit

there's nothing much

In most people it doesn't change shit, it just stops your hair from thinning more. That's what you should expect. I never regrew any but I still have almost the same amount of hair as 7 years ago. That's why it's important to start when hair loss starts and not to procrastinate on it.

Really? From what I’ve heard it’s normal for things to get worse before they get better. That around the 6 month mark or so you’ll start to notice more thinning/shedding as the dead follicles fall out and are replaced by healthy follicles. And around 1 year in things start to look a little better. I guess this was all meme science

I’m 6 months into fin and even if I could just keep what I have right now I would be okay with that.

But if things keep going the way the have for the past few years, I’m about a year away from getting to the point where I just say fuck it and shave it all off