Whats your EOY prediction for this coin?

Whats your EOY prediction for this coin?

Attached: ripple.png (1024x1024, 4K)

$0.1

$5+

Maybe $2

$0.35

I think it might get up to $1.20 with xRapid FOMO but after some time when the realization that nobody is actually using xRapid kicks in, it'll tank again.

Then investors are going to be strung along that xRapid takes time and bank and FIs will be onboarded in 2019

Attached: Ripple5.jpg (820x503, 60K)

I''d guess anywhere from 2-10$, xRapid hasn't even released yet and they already have banks testing it

It's the great mystery user

Solid 10 bucks. If anyone in here posts that 589$ bs be will be punished.

The fact that only a coinbase rumor fueled it up to 3.80$ is unbelievable.
Now imagine what real utility rumor will be doind

Attached: 1537586841036.png (274x367, 60K)

The thing is, the opposite has been said by others insisting that xRapid will be huge.

Can someone please explain to me, without emotions or statements like "jews" why this coin can or can't work?

can somebody plz give me a quick rundown on this

i thought it was a literal pajeet coin with a decentralized block chain and not hard limit

Seems like /biz and other experts fooled you.

Dyor fag. Im buying

Are you kidding me? It has been the 3rd most traded coin in the last 2 years.

it's completely manipulated to fund development, look at all the pumps and dumps. not organic. SAD!

If it's a scam it's very well thought out. Ripple developed a platform called xcurrent this year which several large banks have agreed to use for quick international transfers. This agreement has nothing to do with XRP or their announced xrapid platform that is made for xrp. Skeptics say that it's a scam because they did not include any incentive for banks to use xrapid in the deal since it's all about xcurrent. Therefore, all we know is that xrapid may be released soon and we don't know how it's going to be used. That has created FUD and lot's of "muh jews" are here to steal our BTC. However, it has yet to be proven that xrapid will or will not have a use in crypto. The idea is, you are investing in a coin that is investing in a company that is closing a very profitable deal. The idea is it gives XRP an advantage over all other coins that have literally nothing on their resume. How many other crypto companies can say the same?

Nothing about crypto is organic because they have not achieved anything yet. They are volatile like penny stocks and are traded purely around hype and speculation.

The hard limit is 100 billion. No one can create more XRP, including Ripple. It is arguably more decentralized than BTC and ETH because the consensus algorithm doesn't use a system of rotating dictators (miners) that can double spend if they have 51% of the hashrate.

you only want other peoples approval because of how insecure you are.

never gonna make it.

xRapid can work but the crypto market has to be much more mature than it is today. The crypto market has to be much much bigger with huge volume and liquidity across all these corridors where Ripple hopes to use xRapid.

Right now there is no volume and liquidy and even Market Makers/Exchanges cannot provide liquidity where there is no volume and demand. Market Makers can't create liquidity with XRP/localCurrency where there is only tiny demand or where XRP is not even traded.

Ripple has really tricked moonboys with words like liquidity, nostro/vostro, market makers, etc. Hardly any of them really think about how this will function.

Attached: David_Schwartz.jpg (900x1200, 190K)

back to $0.25

I mean I made some money yesterday and sold 100% of my ripple for profit. I just want to learn more about it before I decide to long any upon buying on the next dip.

there is already a couple banks who has confirmed they will be using Xrapid u stupid coons. Fucking SBI bank in Japan said xrp 10 dollars EOY. Ofcouse take that with a grain of salt, but only 1 dollar? lmao black niggers

>/biz
>>>/reddit/

Should have been two noses facing, shit meme 0/10, but XRP has not a lot of good memers for a reason though...

Theres certainly enough volume to meet whatever demand XRapid would need when it goes live in a month. Which isnt much.

Thats not feally the point though, the point is that it is actually going live. Show me something else that is and I'll buy it. Still haven't seen a single Ethereum smart contract bond issued.

trading with ripple is like playing with fire. You think you are good at it untill your balls are on fire. Dont trust the jews

XRP trading am where the real ballers ball
Gtfo pussy

That's why they're starting with inefficient corridors where XRP doesn't have to be particularly liquid to be better than the alternatives. It should steadily expand over time. JPY and KRW seem like good potential targets given the volume and partnerships that Ripple already has in those countries.

Attached: xrapid.jpg (598x373, 39K)

bump. Let's settle this debate. More input for or against this shitcoin.