99% of what nordics believe and do in their daily lives comes from american propaganda such as New York Times and...

99% of what nordics believe and do in their daily lives comes from american propaganda such as New York Times and Buzzfeed

Attached: download.jpg (205x246, 6K)

Obsessed. Go back burning your forest

French people and their white complex

What do you want from people who were born bilingual?

What are you implying there ?

The portion of eurohomos that are obsessed with american media is pretty small. its mostly reddit browsing soiboys who love american media for the woke shit. almost no one IRL will browse that trash

>pretty small

Attached: 34630swedishisis.png (680x384, 299K)

Attached: 1569077509470.jpg (3800x2404, 1.25M)

lol bullshit

>pretty small

Attached: moske-alblasserdam9.jpg (1200x800, 236K)

Why is this junglenigger completely obsessed with us for?

Attached: 1537283.png (445x638, 10K)

Based Brazilian, watch out you will cause the massive scale of blue screens of deaths across the whole Nordic regions

Attached: 71a020f21c4a7bf3fb1f3296348feebf.jpg (564x705, 53K)

Because you do the dirty work for ultra influential jews and it hurts my country in the end

Northern Europeans are the original NPCs. We been known.

>Because you do the dirty work for ultra influential jews and it hurts my country in the end

Good, I will triple my efforts then and work even harder.

True.

>Where do i get my latest raw, uncensored info and news? Why INFO WARS and Russia Today of course, im what you would call a connoisseur of real facts and journalism unlike CNN, BBC, MSNBC and other supporters and enablers of global cabal of kikery and fake news.

Attached: 1552737042020.jpg (1618x2100, 934K)

99% of what brazilians believe and do in their daily lives comes from american propaganda such as Breitbart and The Daily Wire

This. We are such NPC's
American Media Good
Synchronizing... 76%

>Good, I will triple my efforts then and work even harder.
Hopefully the jews will destroy your country first

>buzzfeed trending now #1: lets talk about how disgusting olives are

HOLY FUCKING BASED

Actually we do have many people following russian CNN a.k.a Russian Today. They follow RT way more than Daily Wire or Breitbart.

based

they look down on americans, only zoomer shits follow americans

O B S E S S E D

Still we are also infected by buzzfeed but we aren't braindead as nordics despite power IQ
Quite interesting if you ask me (paradox perhaps)

no you dumb monkey. go eek eek aak aak somewhere else.

surely that is a jewish plot, true high-test white MEN love olives

Unironically this.

Our most ""respected"" media piece straight up copies articles from buzzfeed.

IQ is pretty useless when your people are some of the most credulous, unquestioning, naive and frankly just completely dead-eyed on the planet. The Mediterranean races shall inherit the earth.

Attached: 1488837865583.jpg (992x797, 694K)

only true for sw*den

are nordics naive or satanic?

Attached: alex soros.jpg (3600x2399, 1.18M)

why don't you bomb your media buildings? Max jail time for rape in sweden is 3 years. If you bomb buildings you can walk free in 2 at most