Intelligence is mostly inherited from the mother. How do I reel in high IQ genius breed pigs?

Intelligence is mostly inherited from the mother. How do I reel in high IQ genius breed pigs?

Attached: IMG_0049.png (600x800, 550K)

Other urls found in this thread:

emilkirkegaard.dk/en/?p=6987
forbes.com/sites/emilywillingham/2016/09/16/no-research-has-not-established-that-you-inherited-your-intelligence-from-your-mother/#d0e5ca6502dd
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997whygmatters.pdf
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/multiple-intelligences-emotional-intelligence-creativity-and-g/
forbes.com/sites/emilywillingham/2016/09/16/no-research-has-not-established-that-you-inherited-your-intelligence-from-your-mother/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Intelligence is mostly inherited from the mother.
Source?

Fanciest uni in your country. Donate sperm and limit donors to people who went to the same uni. This is the only realistic way to do it.

t. 24 kids at 23

Only from the x chromosome. So op is right for the case of men but women can inherit intelligence from their fathers as well.

He means hairloss
Hairloss is inherited from the mother

That's not how dna works. Men are attracted to looks for a reason just like thots are attracted to money for the same. It shows good dna. Hot chicks make healthy kids. Find a hottie with a nice body, gotta be rich tho.

Efficient. I like it.
Can you contact the children during their upbringing?

This was true in the premodern world. Now natural attraction points don't correlate that much with reproductive success.

Nope. But they get given your details at 18. I did ensure that all parents were married for 5+ years and well off so I expect most of them will be very successful.

At the time I did it partially for money but by the time they finished (big delay between donating and impregnating) I changed the restrictions. Now got to look forward to meeting them all in a few dacades

Titties like that are so stupid and obnoxious, just like op

Wheres the fucking source

Need source although from what I know I can say with almost 100 percent certainty that this is bs as intelligence is a complex trait that is affected by many genes , some of which we are beginning to identify.

Most of which happen to be located on the X chromosome. Sorry man

Again, where is the evidence

You want to talk science? Let's talk science.
There is no clear definition for "intelligence", as there are many types (spatial, emotional, logical, linguistic, even physical). IQ is a measure of logical and mathematic, and that's it. There are some connections between intelligence and genes, but they are not conclusive nor related to a specific chromosome. And think about it: it would not make sense from an evolutionary point of view.
Men evolved to compete in terms of cold logic, planning skills, tough competition, and achieving status and success through merit. Women evolved to win in the psychologic real, manipulate men and being (or at least look sometimes) pretty. If only "intelligence" was inherited from the mother, what a wasted seed from the most intelligent men.

Attached: 1537556245695.jpg (768x1024, 184K)

emilkirkegaard.dk/en/?p=6987

>butthurt
I love how the fact in OP pushes blatant women haters into completely alien realm of thinking forcibly. The results are temper tantrums like the one in your post.

BTFO rational thinkers

Your whole argument is based on an article from fucking Cosmopolitan.

forbes.com/sites/emilywillingham/2016/09/16/no-research-has-not-established-that-you-inherited-your-intelligence-from-your-mother/#d0e5ca6502dd

I trust Jewish tradition more. The science behind it only confirmed what was suspected.

It was a pretty thought out post actually.

GTFO with this Howard Gardner multiple intelligence bs the heritability and validity of general intelligence is not in dispute
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997whygmatters.pdf
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/multiple-intelligences-emotional-intelligence-creativity-and-g/

yeah it's bullshit check the emil kiekegardd link I posted above he actually goes into some of the studies they are citing .

But that's what the other poster said you dumbshit, science DID NOT confirm the usefulness of jew tradition

How do I indirectly convey my wealth without buying depreciating assets like expensive cars and clothes? It's not socially acceptable to just go up to women and say I have $x net worth.

what you wear
how you compose yourself
don't use cheap hair products / face stuff if you use them at all (the difference is so much even a regular dude on the street could tell the difference in a cold test)

picture the average prole
now picture the average upper-class man

What are the differences?

At work, I just wear business casual pieces I bought from stores like Macys. On threw weekends, usually just some neat looking tees, some jeans or shorts depending on the season and a pair of Nikes.

I need to know the name of that milk monster

just talk to them for more than 10 minutes and they will ask

This. Thread was a dumpster fire from the get-go.

Attached: 1537232997846.png (1058x1334, 148K)

Amalia Ploszanski

which country is amelia from and how much to fuck her

The source is an incorrect interpretation of a study from a couple years ago that feminists tried to meme into reality.

forbes.com/sites/emilywillingham/2016/09/16/no-research-has-not-established-that-you-inherited-your-intelligence-from-your-mother/

>still talks about obsolete iq
>knows nothing about mind over matter vibrational tuning of reality through emotion

Laughingjew. Jpg

shut up fag

Technically, you inherit from your maternal grandfather. Like baldness

Wrong. See:

Yeah race realism is thing too.in light of the recent david reich article it seems even the establishment can't keep denying it forever .

That is fucked up

Emotional "intelligence" is a meme created so that women can feel smarter.
Physical is dumbest "intelligence" ever. Literal chimps are smarter than humans in that field

intelligence acquired during first 7 years you absolute mouthbreather.
genetic traits have nothing to do with intelligence

Women don't have smaller iqs than men, what are you on about.
>nobody knows how to interact with intelligent women IIT
my sides have left the orbit

>people that think like this still exist

this

Also to get back to OP's question: find a tall (>1m75) woman. Height and IQ are highly correlated

>if you're a manlet (

kys and kys also

THis is her husband WTH?

Attached: 90F13159-D5D8-4C80-BB32-1FA3DB0DE41B.jpg (500x375, 102K)

>metropolitan sjw detected

lmao that face says 'i fucking made it'

Male and female iqs have around the same average but different distributions , ie why you have both more male geniuses and more male retards , this partly explains male over representation in elite fields like physics . Then you have a whole heap of other biological differences between the sexes ie personality types . The fact that we are talking about this shit here shows the bear market might not be over yet .

wtf why did her boobs size divided by something like 2

Thank you user... I doubt Amalia will thank you as I begin a new obsessive stalk

That's the smile of a man whose going home to massive milkers...stupid fucking ugly cunt

Glad intelligence isn't inherited from the mother necessarily because my mom is a sociopathic meth addict

That's not science

this is correct, female have an average high IQ than men but smaller dev std.

also correct. Personally my father had his hairs loss very soon my grandfather same, and I'm 31 men with all my hairs but a big forehead like my mother.

you are a sociopathic ETH addict

It's a meme from Schopenhauer