5K DRGN
10K QASH
50K WAX
100K CN
100K VET
AND SOME OTHER SHITCOINS
PORFOLIO:42K
PEAK: 250K

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-02-23 at 2.09.29 AM.png (1448x722, 420K)

42k and only 1 BTC?

sorry but no. alts are only reliable for short term gains and you need long picks to make it to a million. you can do that buy buying cheap alts and selling them at the top of the pumps into ETH or BTC for lower risk. just bagholding alts will get you nowhere, they aren't reliable long term.

>no xmr

oh wow

Easily, if you have any coin more than value of 10k you will be millionaire in 5 years, any coin.

I recently bough tAION and i think its a long term hold

nothing but ETH and BTC are long term. the reason for that is they are the only ones that can recover after any bear market, most alts die perma-deaths during the bear streaks which is why they're only reliable short term. maybe in the future some alts will be long term but not yet.

You forgot Shield, any coin without quantum resistance will be dead in a few years

Attached: 003.png (3000x3000, 670K)

Needs more TRX

I wish user. Im 100% ETH so far and it did nit do me much good.

What about XMR?

I think that's a special case.

here's my long term prediction. payment cryptos will be killed by free/cheap instant payment services now being rolled out by banks and money transmitters. bitcoin will probably remain the main reserve currency and act as digital gold, if the bcuck vs. bcash war doesn't destroy it. dapp platforms probably have the brightest future on public chains since most big corps will probably have centralized private chains modeled after EOS.

XMR/privacy coins will always have a use case with drug markets though, keeping them relevant, but with their main purpose being a payment currency ideally price would be stable. so, I think it'll survive just fine but I wouldn't rely on it for investment gains.

5000 XRP - absolute shitcoin not going to be adopted or used by anyone, Ripple as a company is totally separate and the only thing keeping it afloat is Coinbase normies

1 BTC - shit bloated tech but will always have demand for novelty and nostalgia

5 ETH - meh

1000 OMG - absolute shitcoin going nowhere

200 NEO - the China Hustle

15k AION - literal WHO?

5k DRGN - absolute shitcoin

10K QASH - LITERAL WHO
50K WAX - LITERAL WHO
100K CN - LITERAL WHO
100K VET - CHINA HUSTLE

Never going to make it

Do you think smart contracts have a future? If so, wouldn't LINK also be a good investment despite all the memes?

smart contracts ARE the future. and as a programmer I can tell you the oracle problem is real. you can't introduce external data into a closed system and maintain trustlessness. and the memes only work because link is a joke, a 2 man team where one of them has fully ghosted everyone. would I gamble $500-1k on it? sure. as a short term gain and then take the profits in ETH or fiat.

So LINK's solution isn't viable from a technical standpoint? The only smart contract related investment you like is ETH?

correct, if anyone can solve the oracle problem it'll be some team on par with the ethereum foundation or a private corp. I like all smart contracts but the only long term hold is ETH currently because it has good unified dev team and solid road map for scaling.

LINK does have good partnerships though...surely this must mean the project is decent.

I never said LINK was a bad investment, just that it isn't a long term one

Isnt OMG one of the scaling solutions for ETH?

>you can't introduce external data into a closed system and maintain trustlessness
Why didn't anyone catch on to this? Surely Ari Jules and the other guys from IC3 are smart enough to know that LINK"s solution is not viable

the airdrop killed OMG's chance for investment gains, so I'm not buying any. many times in crypto history good coins die bad deaths due to timing or just bad luck. if OMG can produce some good tech (in real life) then I'd happily buy some.

You're literally a biz npc btw, bitch

Attached: 20180922_083501.jpg (746x548, 125K)

Never. Lmao

Shieru!

Seriously though didn't they re-postpone their Masternodes to next year?

it's a fairly abstract concept for normies. likely the future "solution" whatever that may be will be a compromise that includes trusted sources to some degree.

I like your spread. Coins with ling term future. I too am wary of too much btc. I don't like having that kind of exposure even if it means I get 4 MM in 10 years instead of 2.

>the only thing keeping it afloat is Coinbase normies

It's not on coinbase.

what he meant was ripple is the dumb-money go to buy. the xrp pump yesterday was a signal dumb money was back in the market. first they buy the cheapest coins they can find that suit their tastes (XRP) much like Jow Forums neets, then when that fails like it has already they'll hit up their coinbase accounts.

Someone posted this in response to you: "It doesn't even make sense. A trustless oracle feeds a payment trigger to a trustless platform. The payment is executed and the record of the triggering is registered on the blockchain. At no point is the "trustlessness" of either system even affected. It's just fucktards trying to string sequences of semi cogent information together to make it seem like they have an actual argument."

>no nimiq
looks like you try it the hard way. ayways, you should still make it with your starting capital.

Attached: nimiq logo.jpg (275x183, 14K)

cool, so now I have a payment trigger and payments both inside a closed system to maintain trustlessness. what good does that do me? fuck all. the whole point of the oracle is to take in external data, not to be a glorified book keeper. and once you take in external data it's no longer trustless within that system. trustless systems have to be self contained at the end of the day.