I'm currently holding

I'm currently holding

ETH
BNB
ICX
REQ

Can I make it if I hold? I had a fuckton of money in early jan. I've just been holding and I'm now close to my initial. Should I just pull out and take it as a learning experience? Or just keep my folio and see what happens?

Also do you guys think that we are gonna bounce back this december, or are we in for multi year bear market? Just looking for educated opinions. Thanks

Attached: 1537495073997.png (726x894, 633K)

did the shotgun guy shoot him in the head? I’ve watched a few times and can’t tell from the camera angle. either way they did nothing wrong, but I’d like to know.

Req and icx are either going to make you rich as shit or be worthless, simple as that. Bnb is a good hold, that's why I've never owned any. Because I'm a retard

These two are how I imagine every Jow Forums user looks like

Most likely not since the head was still intact. Probably got shot in the torso.

Also, I have a ccw permit and even talked with a fellow student studying law, those guys are not going to have an easy time in court. They provoked the confrontation, since they called the guy a cocksucker and so on before shooting him, it could be considered provocation before deadly force which doesn't count as self defense anymore. For example, if someone attacks you and you knock them out, you're in the clear since you're acting in self defense. However, if you call some guy a cocksucker, purposely inflame him, then knock him out, you provoked that confrontation and it's looked at much less favorably in court.

delet this

Attached: 1537493857113.png (630x960, 554K)

MMM OH NO NO NO NO

No it was a straight on headshot. Nasty exit wound on the back side of his head, clearly a slug (not buckshot). Check out the still frames on Jow Forums can't post here because it's nsfw obviously

but if you call him a cocksucker, then he says he is going to kill you and he picks up a baseball bat (allegedly) all the while he is acting like a raving lunatic I’d fancy your chances of getting off.

>and he picks up a baseball bat (allegedly)
no he picked it up and then threw it

Attached: 1537492508168.png (720x1280, 699K)

Huh never saw the still frame. There's other videos of people getting shot in the head with shotguns and it's absolutely catastrophic, maybe the 12 GA load he used was weird it didn't have the same effect. Then again you can't really see the head in the video so whatever

I really really like the idea of req, it seems solid to me, the team just seems to not be good at marketing and they change their roadmaps It's annoying. I think it could unironically be revolutionary if it's designed and implemented properly which is a BIG if.

>There's other videos of people getting shot in the head with shotguns and it's absolutely catastrophic
idk but I'd say a big chuck of your skull missing is catastrophic, although orange shirt probably lost more pride than blood through the hole

>*absorbes kinetic energy into fat*

the fat rednecks did nothing wrong btw. they don't deserve to pay a dime or serve any time. crazy dumbshit attacked two calm men wielding a gun... he was asking to die

Why aren't you holding BTC?

death by redneck

>buhbuh muh court

never going to make it.

Imagine wagecucking your whole life just to buy a house and these inbreds are your neighbors kek

Mike "Throw the bat, get whacked" Miller
Mike "If you dump, you're gonna get a pump" Miller
Mike "Take a swing, no more offspring" Miller
Mike "Dump the box spring, I'll show you whose king" Miller
Mike "Abuse the bin, they'll notify your next of kin" Miller
Mike "Leave the bed, and I'll put one in your head" Miller
Mike "Throw the trash, and I'll give you a gash" Miller
Mike "Act like an ass, you'll get glassed" Miller
Mike "Fill the trashcan, and I'll shorten your lifespan" Miller

Attached: 1537589162243.png (668x1405, 176K)

is burger fat fuck miller somebody important?

He's the son in OP's pic