Coinbase #1 app on appstore

>Coinbase #1 app on appstore
>anons still thing the golden bullrun is "coming" and hasnt already happened
OH NO NO NO
lmao. 2017 was literally the peak. it will never go higher than that again

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 10.36.38.png (830x966, 992K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apple.com/fr/itunes/charts/free-apps/
developer.apple.com/app-store/best-of-2017/trends-of-the-year/
trends.google.dk/trends/explore?q=Coinbase,Bitcoin
newsbtc.com/2018/08/15/coinbase-continues-to-add-50000-users-a-day-during-bear-market/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At this point it is safe to say that nobody knows what's going on

More bullish news are coming in every day, NASDAQ is preparing for BTC and the ETF doesn't even matter, there is diamond support at 6k, but if everybody says "this is not a sucker's rally!!" then it really could be a sucker's railly after all

Just like OP's claim can be dismissed as disbelief, optimism can be disregarded as denial. It's pretty interesting to be honest

Yes we have entered the golden bear run.

Attached: A man who lost it all.jpg (226x193, 16K)

How is any of this different then 2014? Most people know about Buttcoin at this point, but how many people actually bought in? I've known about I since 2013 als didnt' make my first trade until last month this year. If we can get back to the ATH thanks to stuff like bakkt, the real FOMO will begin for one final bubble. Screenhot this.

>one last time

No. You see, 2017 was to show people the potential of what they could have made. Now people will buy in eternally and always get dumped on, but people will buy the dip because of muh 2017. So an infinite amount of bag holders can be dumped on and people will always buy the dip

Even if it was that way, it would be much more profitable to let as many people in as possible which will drive the price up and let the whales earn even more, each time squeezing more and more. That's plausible too, since my source is the same as yours: a crystal ball

If you think that more than 30b of actual fiat money caused the previous bullrun you're retarded. Crypto will reach multi trillion marketcap and it won't be as hard as many people think.

>I've known about I since 2013
So have I user. Ive been here since 2012 telling my wagie frens at the time to buy. Though I had almost no money to put into crytpo at the time so still only made it thanks to 2017.

But during the 2013 and then the 2014 bubble, no one asked me about it whatsoever. However, during the 2017 bubble i was literally getting phonecalls from everyone asking me how to buy. Even my fucking grandmother asked me. So to answer your question - yes it is different to 2014. In 2014 i would say around 30% of the population knew about crypto. Now? At least 95%+.

Exactly, we reached awareness and the first sell off. Next run up is when everyone that heard about it but didn’t buy actually makes their first buy on the coinbase app they downloaded but never linked to their bank.

Golden bull is coming

Attached: E5CDC81F-9EE1-4992-B456-C304EAB50101.gif (600x403, 32K)

Tell me where Coinbase is

apple.com/fr/itunes/charts/free-apps/

son of a bitch

Attached: 1537207771612.png (694x825, 79K)

In 2017 december you fucking retard.
the absolute state of bulls. kys

developer.apple.com/app-store/best-of-2017/trends-of-the-year/

I REPEAT WHERE IS COINBASE?

Ok so if the Bank of America's app is in the top 5 then it means it will go Banqueroute?

How can you be that dumb?

Riddle me this:
Why does cnbc indoctrinate all the sheeple with the bitcoin price ticker?

>Our App Store editors have chosen the most download-worthy games and apps
are you a brainlet or what? how many braincells do you even have? if i chopped open your brain and ate it, it probably wouldnt even fill 1/100000th of my daily protein intake. fucking dumbshit. absolute fucking cunt.

trends.google.dk/trends/explore?q=Coinbase,Bitcoin

People who still hold crypto are retards.

You will fomo in 2021 like all your fellow normies

Attached: 76080-full.png (136x102, 21K)

who hurt you?

>You will fomo in 2021 like all your fellow normies
actually all of the normies FOMO'd in, in 2017 december. YOU are the normie you dumb shit.

perfect example of a salty nocoiner

Attached: 1300575737001.png (400x486, 46K)

I sold everything the 4th of January
I never met, IRL, someone who bought Bitcoin
Stay poor faggot
Sorry If I dump my bags on your face last year

im not a fucking nocoiner. ive been a coiner for probably over 10x the amount of time youve even held bitcoin. I just sold in q4 after it was obvious we had peaked.

perfect example of a late adopter who thinks hes an early adopter

user, calm down, nobody's hurting you here xD

Attached: 1504447924798487342.png (1200x900, 156K)

OP faggot you didnt hear they are adding 50k accounts daily even in bearmarket

newsbtc.com/2018/08/15/coinbase-continues-to-add-50000-users-a-day-during-bear-market/

>I never met, IRL, someone who bought Bitcoin
literally the most obvious lie ITT

The only person I know who bought BTC bought in just now after I told him to. 90% of people I know haven't even heard of BTC aside from the criminal money stuff. You are grossly overrating the cleverness of normies. Especially since cycles end eventually...

Most of people are larping
Neighbor who tell me ha had bitcoin for years
Can't tell me how much he has and what was the price at the moment we talked (February 2018)
Other one told me he bought XRP on Etoro

So no, I never met anyone who bought Bitcoin IRL

Attached: tenor.gif (498x345, 250K)

Being this mad . On the internet.

Normies just talked about Bitcoin like they would have talk about netflix or the last gossip they saw on tmz

no normie is holding bitcoin, the 1% who bought 8000 satoshis already panic sold his lunch money.

I agree with this user. Makes the most sense.

>lmao. 2013 was literally the peak. it will never go higher than that again

Booooooooooring

>2013 is the same as 2017
fucking iqlet

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-31 at 07.20.41.png (1026x918, 98K)

>You are grossly overrating the cleverness of normies.
you fucking dumb cunt. do you even leave the house? how many people do you even talk to you, fucking friendless waste of space. absolutely pathetic. literally 1 in 10 of my acquaintances bought in december. kys

yes sure
do you live in the fucking silicon valley?
if 1/10 of the Westerners would have bought
Bitcoin will be 150,000$ now after a 9 months bear market
get a life loser, holding my 7.33 btc very comfy i fuck your sister

You twats have been saying the same thing every time bitcoin has pumped. What makes you think you won't be wrong this time as well? I mean you have been wrong 3 to 4 times already.

Attached: wetdream.png (1634x827, 271K)

Yep, I know one person IRL who bought Bitcoin