The last pump before we go under $6k

The last pump before we go under $6k.
Lower highs, lower highs again and again. Until we break that $6k resistance level.

Attached: 1528557178874.png (1507x452, 56K)

you getting scared bobo?

Attached: bobo gets purged.png (343x437, 218K)

What bothers me the most is how much time I spend with crypto with small returns and how little time I spend with TSLA for huge returns.

you can almost see his shakiness in the memelines

Why would bobo be scared at all brainlet, literally everything is against the bulls.

>descending triangle on both the daily and weekly charts
>Lower highs for the past 9 months
>Interest by the general public continues to wane, it's just the people already in crypto shifting bags with each other
>Everyone has hope because they're 100% confident in the 6k floor, which is a huge red flag.

Look, I want to have you make money too, just open up a small 5x short from here, stop loss over 7k, and relax. Traders betting against the trend thinking they can time the absolute top and bottom is how they lose money. Until we break above 7k, there's absolutely 0 reason to think we won't break downwards.

>Until we break that $6k resistance level
we are already moving away from it nigga you too late
max opportunity is over

You aren't holding fiat are you user? I'd get in this shit asap, it's not going to 4k.

thank god there is another sane person on this board. its pretty obvious that we are going down

Not before we hit 7k :)

last lower high until the golden bull begins. Bitcoin is forming the most massive cup and ladle that the world has ever seen

Rounding bottom

This guy knows too much

Tru dat

yup it will break downward.

For example like silver ( pic ) at 26$

Attached: BD5CFA95-E9DD-4F16-9682-68AB5AA6A047.jpg (750x1223, 216K)

thaa fuck, i just spit my coffee

Attached: F57FB2CE-5D99-475C-AA66-099659F71F2B.jpg (1024x1024, 202K)

Triangle is bearish but until it breaks resistance or support there is no way I’m leveraging. There is still a decent chance this breaks up and there is no way I risk liquidation until we break one of the lines

you can also see the same on nikkei225 after the bubble pop of 1989 and what followed during 90-ies. On the yearly you see pop of bubble, forming of descending triangle, big bulltrap fakeout at the end, then breakdown of breakdown of the triangle floor, bottom out, loong sideways and turn into slow uptrend again which got a lot of steam in the past months and continues until today

Attached: IMG_20180912_081532.jpg (990x1104, 231K)

under 5k eoy, over 150k 2022

Attached: wetdream.png (1634x827, 271K)

Look at the graph. The longer it moves sideways the more tension that builds. The closer it gets to the acute angle of the triangle is when shit gets real.

I really wonder what kind of person takes the time to create such nonsense

We making higher lows boi. We bull