SKYFLEET - Skyminer Edition

Salutations Skyfleet - show me those awesome skyminers.

Here is mine - pulling in around 200 SKY a month. Whitelisting was hard but managed to get through.

Attached: skyminerr.jpg (700x525, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/100W-20-Port-USB-Wall-Charger-Adapter-USB-HUB-Smart-Charging-Station-for-iPhone-7S-6S/32880032351.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

truly revolutionary user.
Please post more pictures.

Thanks - really enjoyed putting together this. Was hard work but worthwhile considering net neutrality, Article 13 and everything.

We can't let them take our internet.

Attached: skyminer.jpg (700x525, 70K)

Nice LARP, saw this piece of shit back in 2011.

Pretty tight. Here is mine, too lazy to get a case.

Attached: IMG_20180922_105131.jpg (3707x2886, 2.71M)

lol, you so silly OP

Attached: bee-skyminer.jpg (960x1280, 203K)

Ikea greenhouse miner

Attached: miner.jpg (4048x3036, 2.17M)

Just bought some more Eagles yesterday with my wageslave stipends. Lovely coin.

Officialminer reporting in.

Attached: 20180530_032622.jpg (4128x3096, 1.79M)

whats the point of these miners /?

I have 2 gpu rigs

how could I benefit from building a skyminer

does it have internal antenna ?

anyone have a diy guide 123

ty

shill me a skyminer

$$$$ cost and how hard is to build one compared to a gpu rig ?

other than 10+ usb hub whats so complex

Attached: image_2018-03-11_13-13-36.png (626x922, 810K)

Guides are available but basically consist of autists trying to piece together replicas of the official Skyminer using parts from Aliexpress.

There is no consistency with their design - some have OpenWrt routers, some have fucked up PSU units - I am still not sure what the fuck I even need apart from CPU boards and some LAN cables.

Check out mine for a super easy PSU option (10 port 2.4A USB). As for the router, I just have that switch in my pic connected to my non-OpenWRT gigabit linksys router and it works fine. Most of the guides I read made it seem much more complicated than it is.

Attached: IMG_20180607_193115.jpg (4048x3036, 3.52M)

>run DIY miner from day 1
>114 free SKY so far

Eh. Not bad.

Are those Orange Pi's or Rasps?

Also does it make a different how many boards you use? I've seen some with 8, some with 4, some newfags with 1?

Also OpenWRT routies vs non - is that just because its testnet atm but down the line you might get blacklisted if you aren't using Openwrt?

Well, at least they can be repurposed.

Those are Orange Pi Primes.
>Also does it make a different how many boards you use? I've seen some with 8, some with 4, some newfags with 1?
You can do however many nodes you like as far as I am aware.
>Also OpenWRT routies vs non - is that just because its testnet atm but down the line you might get blacklisted if you aren't using Openwrt?
Good question and I'm not sure about that actually. My router is OpenWRT compatible, I just haven't gotten around to flashing it since I saw that my nodes were showing online without it. Hopefully some other skyfag can answer this one.

I applied to work at SKYcoin. They sounded like al jazeera and did all secretive about everything when I asked questions.

Don't buy this shit.

weak fud bro, try harder.

>as many nodes as you like
Yeah, but on testnet if you want to have more than 8 nodes and be eligible for testnet rewards, you can't have more than 8 nodes in one location. Not sure how they verify this, you're probably just limited to 8 nodes.

>They sounded like al jazeera
But the original Al Jazeera TV channel or the one with the British presenters?

Wifey in the pic

Attached: Skyminer_Necklace.jpg (1500x900, 560K)

This USB station ok? USB 2.0 - need 3.0?

aliexpress.com/item/100W-20-Port-USB-Wall-Charger-Adapter-USB-HUB-Smart-Charging-Station-for-iPhone-7S-6S/32880032351.html

That will work, doesn't need USB 3.0.

Assuming you are running Orange Pi Primes. Other boards may have different power requirements.

Pajeet Miner

Skywire is a whitehat botnet. Instead of PoW done via GPU, it meters processing, storage, and bandwidth to pay operators in crypto. It's based on usefulness.

It's not the same in that if you fill a room with 2,000 single board computers in the middle of nowhere, you might not get paid as much as a guy with a miner pushing traffic between two cities, because his implementation is more useful.

The official miners are around $600 in parts, but you can build as much or as little as you want. You can even run the software on your computer if you want.

Boards will be able to be assigned dedicated functions, like running dapps on CX, storage with CXO, or pushing bandwidth.

Attached: 0_KNP4dAnCYI1XW3iN.jpg (1280x900, 272K)

Yeah, be sure to read much more elsewhere before you buy. Testnet is pretty much full but you can definitely be ready for mainnet.

my company is working on this prototype. whatdya think?

Attached: lightning-prototype-2.jpg (878x706, 213K)

Wish this is what circuit boards still looked like. Being a PC repair man would still have value.

Testnet full? Nigga :(

Attached: 170902540.jpg (1000x667, 113K)

Waitlist is fucking long bruh, I signed up the first day they announced the application form and still had to wait weeks to get on.

Mainnet will have an auto whitelisting tool, so you won't have to care about it going forward, but there's no profit to building a miner right now unless you want to test out the proxy and be ready for mainnet.

Yeah well by the time the orange pi's get to Europe from China we're already gonna be a month from now. Ordering parts now cause I am bored with the crypto market and want a little project to get stuck into.

I’m no sky lover but the lack of that retarded recycled fud is refreshing. At least I get more info.

whats with this skycoin larping campaign on Jow Forums?