What the FUCK is wrong with this market

This shit is working with Openlaw, Accord (which IBM is a part of), is practically confirmed to be used by SWIFT, and just got shilled by Suntrust Banks. Why the FUCK is it trading at under 4900 sats right now? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS MARKET

Attached: IMG_1056.jpg (1066x800, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/binance-coin/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stellar/
stellarchain.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

15 cents is its base price.

It might pump a bit due to partnership news or a general crypto bullrun, but it always wants to go back to 15 cents.
And that’s with full knowledge of Swift, Accord, Openlaw, ZeppelinOS, etc.

The market does not give a shit about 'fundamentals'.

>ERC shitcoin
>why is it shit?
you guys are so fucking dumb really

It literally was the pump to get out.
How can you not get this?

Actually it's base is 18 cents. That is in correlation with how each LINK is divisible to 18 decimal places.

Plenty of tokens have mooned like crazy.

>when the top of your head is lower than the sides

Sure, in a bullrun where lowbrain normies throw money at everything that is "the next bitcoin" everything moons. Doesn't change the fact that it's a prefab 1 day to setup pre written code ERC crap token (like the rest). Nice digits though

*ponder*
why could all these positive things not have any effect on the price
*ponder*
I wonder why

just because you see the big picture doesn't mean the market does. chainlink may have made a few tweets advertising these partnerships but for the most part none of it is well known. consider reddit. we give reddit a lot of flack, and with good reason, but reddit is definitely better informed than the average hypebeast moonboi crypto trader- yet even reddit thinks that chainlink is a shitcoin (or doesn't know about it at all). Jow Forums has been sowing the seeds of chainlink's destruction for the past year in the name of "muh accumulation" and it's going to take quite some time for the disinformation to reverse.

Doesn't really matter that Link is a token, the network is what will give it value.

Tokens have mooned (and stayed mooned) before the massive bullrun too.

Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being. Its hard as shit to get ahead in life now, not just working 9-5 for the rest of your life. The sooner you start saving the sooner you can get ahead in life. Chainlink is a meme started by Jow Forums (an infamous trolling board) to lead people to financial ruin. This is NOT A JOKE. Don't let your saved wealth be thrown away over night. Vitalik Buterin the creator of ethereum said himself the days of making x100 or x1000 are over, that right the guy who created the second most popular crypto said himself those days are over. Now Jow Forums is trying to get people to lose even more money after the December/January bloodbath. Smart money already exited the crypto world. Crypto is basically a highly specialized database, companies don't need this. They will just create their own private blockchains. There is no need for crypto chainlink isn't even needed to run the nodes. Think XRP when you think chainlink. The company ripple (smartcontracts) is doing well but the coin XRP(chainlink) isn't even needed for the companies technology. Considering what Vitalik said "The days of making x100 or x1000 returns are over." Chainlink needs a 399900% increase in price over the next couple of months to reach $1000 this is ludicrous. Don't fall for it, chainlink its a meme to fuck you over. Consider this for chainlink at current price to reach $1 you need an increase of 700% or a 233% increase every month until EOY. This is a Jow Forums meme to siphon money out of the hands of the already vulnerable.

Attached: image.jpg (900x506, 113K)

Name me 3 succesfull tokens that are still tokens today

This

Jow Forums kept fudding LINK whenever it was mentioned on reddit.
Despite how shit reddit is, it's still a good entry way for normies to get informed on crypto and since reddit is under the impression LINK is shit, well...

why should LINK exist as a token and why will it make me money?

Off the top of my head: xrp, xlm, bnb.

two of those aren't tokens..

Only BNB is a token, and that's a good one.

A means to guarantee immediate payment/compensation within a decentralized network that bridges the gap between DLT and real-world data.

Just relax and accumulate, the fomo will happen later

All three are tokens.

show me the contract of XRP

Attached: pp.jpg (229x220, 6K)

>the absolute state of Jow Forums 2018

Regarding link, some user mentioned this in another thread: "you can't introduce external data into a closed system and maintain trustlessness" can someone refute this? He said that because of this, link is not a viable long term solution.

Because you consider it to be much more than it is. And so far it has been vaporware "partnerships" and lies upon lies.

Refute what, it's absolute nonsense masquerading as insight just because it uses some relevant words.

We literally pumped from 4K to 6600 sats. Expect 4600 to be the floor and any little announcement in the coming weeks to rocket it back up.

Be thankful you can accumulate at a reasonable price before this fucker cements it’s place in the top 20 within the next few weeks.

Is it true though? I don't have a programming background so I don't know if it's valid or not.

Lumens were minted at a fixed amount, and were never mined.
They’re tokens.

>LINK investors

It’s probably going to dip to $0.20 again

Do you even understand what a token is. Look: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/binance-coin/

at the left side: "Token".

Now look at coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stellar/

Left side: "Coin"

It's because retards with meme accounts are bad optics

Attached: Boom.jpg (1072x1580, 445K)

It doesn't even make sense. A trustless oracle feeds a payment trigger to a trustless platform. The payment is executed and the record of the triggering is registered on the blockchain. At no point is the "trustlessness" of either system even affected. It's just fucktards trying to string sequences of semi cogent information together to make it seem like they have an actual argument.

Coin = independent blockchain, token = no independent blockchain. thank me later

Tokens are minted, coins are mined.
Anything else is arbitrary.

I see, thank you for taking the time to explain that to me.

no, see

By this logic bitcoin is a token.

??

Correct.
Wrong. It's been this way for years. Your misinterpretation isn't going to change that.

Wew lad just stop posting

This. Now Jow Forums is bitching about the price, fudding faggots

If independent blockchain is the only requirement, bitcoin is a token.

Cope, I guess.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

This is why I've been saying to stop the fud. It doesn't necessarily need to be shilled, but the discussion on other platforms needs to be allowed to grow organically

Good for more accumulation though isn't it? Also if Sergey manages to pull this off, a bunch of autists from Jow Forums or plebbit won't matter, big suits will be using the tech which will cause massive fomo.

cringe

based retard

Are you saying bitcoin doesn’t have an independent blockchain?

I am not buying more yet because I think the market willl crash again. I think ETH is going to double disgust abd BTC will be sub 4k again before we see the adoption we need to become millionaires off of link. When LINK is sub 20 cents again, I will buy.

I can't believe people actually believe that Chainlink is anything more than a shitcoin with no actual use case.

yeah it has, so it's a coin. What's so hard to understand? BNB doesn't so it's a token, it's based on ETH's blockchain.

XRP does = coin
XLM does = coin

double digits*

Every street is a toilet but not every toilet is a street. Do you see, sir?

I’m just fucking with you bucko.
But xlm is a token.

another thread on the same subject...gunna say what i always say.. doesnt fucking matter if people know about it, it will rise in value due to network usage..the more the network is being used the more expensive one link will be...fucking impatient retards

They’re not mined, they’re just printed.

stellarchain.io/ what's this? Oooh it's a blockchain. Go fuck yourself.

OK fucktards I'll explain it to you because your stupidity and shittalking pisses me off.
Chainlink is gonna be a middleware that connects BLOCKCHAINS to the outside world (real world). Explain to me, you idiots, why would it have to be its own blockchain too? Explain to me what difference would it make if Link was running on its own blockchain vs being a token built on top of ethereum?
You do realize that link token's purpose is to serve as payment and collateral? How would being its own blockchain make that better/easier/different? explain it to me you absolute fucktards.

Some idiot said,
>he he I can create an erc20 token in 5 minutes
then go do it and let's see how much value people give it you fucking subhuman. It's about the decentralized oracle network, go check the code in their pivotal tracker and tell me if that looks like "only being an erc20 token".

You fucking crypto moonboy idiots think that: not a blockchain = worthless, while not realizing that all the blockchains you're jerking off with your frends from plebbit are fucking worthless if they cannot communicate with outside world.

>Doesn't refute it

Pathetic, really.

Ripple has its own blockchain too, but xrp was always a token.
Because they’re just printed, not mined.

That’s the only distinction that matters in the value proposition.

Only newfags care about muh erc.

Let me guess, john oliver taught you to hate them

Attached: IMG_1142.png (750x1334, 788K)

The token’s use case is simple: compensation.
The system it powers (decentralized oracles) is not.

>This shit is working with Openlaw, Accord (which IBM is a part of), is practically confirmed to be used by SWIFT, and just got shilled by Suntrust Banks. Why the FUCK is it trading at under 4900 sats right now? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS MARKET

When you buy shitcoins you should be prepared for shit prices.

based

You can say it's a token, but everybody agrees on the fact that it's a coin. Check out coinmarketcap. End of discussion mate

So relying on another coin (ETH) is ok? If ETH crashes, link is worthless

So your trillion dollars middleware can't handle some bantz..
Hmmmm ..

Attached: 1523582902622.jpg (450x437, 55K)

what do you mean crashes? stops existing or crashes in price?

because no one trades fundamentals

Stops existing, fatal bugs, scaling problems...

Patience OP... patience.

....said the retard

and why would it stop existing? under what circumstances would that happen? fatal bugs? you do realize it's all open source and anyone can fork ethereum if money skelly starts chimping out? in terms of scaling solutions if you have a way to make a faster blockchain without sacriicing security then go ahead and do it.

The CL team can always simply airdrop new tokens to the current holders on a different blockchains if something better than eth comes out.

Your argument is like saying, "Im not gonna invest in Volkswagen, because if a big global earthquake comes and the ground gets flipped upside down cars are useless" and then expecting volskwagen to have a solution for earthquake prevention methods.

I swear there is not a single coin/token in the crypto market that is under such double standards as LINK, haters will come up with everything they can to discredit it.

I'm sreencapping all of your posts btw and gonna be posting them everyday next year until mods create a rule to ban mockery and I get banned for causing mass suicides

Attached: nolinker syndrome.jpg (701x517, 116K)

dude get a life, jesus christ

If XRP is a token, then XLM is.
And afaik XRP was always called a token.

Don't fall for the "b-b-b-but it's a COIN" marketing jew.

LINK is a meme and I'd say about half of LINK shills don't actually own any, they just like the memes because they are dank

$1000 EOY right guys

You do realise that if cryptokitties clogs up ETH so that's it not really usefull anymore. What would SWIFT do? Volkswagen doesn't rely on a different company, it's standalone.

They both are coins. It's not rocket science here. Jesus

>If ETH crashes, link is worthless
No. That's exactly why Link is a separate token.

Just look at the price action the past months, Link keeps doing pretty much the polar opposite of whatever ETH does.

link is not gonna be getting transacted 100000/s. It's not a micropayment token, doesn't need to be super fast. Payments can be paid in batches and most contracts/jobs will probably be longterm, the team already debunked that many times

ETH is only used for token traffic.
And Link token traffic can be batched for instance in case of long-term contracts.

And ETH has a bunch of developments in the pipeline to ramp up traffic.

Swift won't use Chainlink /w ETH.

But it isn't a seperate token. It's a contract under ETH.

Every transaction (contract) (payment through link) needs to be logged i guess, so every payment is a tx? How will link handle those and how many tps will they be able to do?

>it's not a token, it's a token!

Attached: 1530260223679.jpg (1063x1407, 142K)

Hey guys I am from Papua New Guinea, and have been selling claims to my “oil” for years. I had a vision, I had a this , I had a that, I really did. It has been going great for me and my family, until this smart contract company came around. Now I cannot promise “this or that” to my investors. Fuck Sergey and fuck chainlink.

Yeah and a "seperate" token doesn't exist. So your post doesn't make sense in the first place

Y-yeah user, I don't own any link..

>practically confirmed to be used by SWIFT
>practically confirmed
>practically
I have a theory. I believe that literally nobody on this board has any meaningful experience in R&D in any major corporation, government or institution.

I believe that nobody here actually understands how major institutions, test, PoC, contract or implement new technologies.

I believe that everyone here is incentivized to hope and dream that their tiny amount of early information about crypto is enough to help them become wealthy.

You have NO IDEA what SWIFT is thinking. Nothing that has a happened between them and LINK means anything at all in terms of a permanent, CONTRACTED business relationship.

You see a minor interaction and hope for the moon. This market is immensely immature.

SWIFT is also no longer the most relevant player that might end up using Chainlink.

The trade war between America and China has been ramping up, and China along with Russia have decided to develop their own SWIFT variant.

Also sharding for ETH will come out in about 2-3 years, approximately at the time when smart contract real-world adoption will really start ramping up.

Attached: 1515561331934.png (1330x1686, 1.2M)

Why would they need a contract?
CL is middleware. SWIFT is probably sitting on LINK like a chicken on an egg, to lay it. And end up using it, like you use toilet paper or a water stream to clean your ass after taking a dump. It's a nasty job, but someone's gotta do it.

Attached: 1508498403900.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

i think we can conclude here that LINK is complete shit.

Based semantics argument.

If LINK is so good why has no place other than here really talked about it? Jow Forums isn’t some obscure website but only here and some Reddit posts ever talk about this coin
If it’s so good why are we the only ones yammering about it?