Life Changing Decisions

I had the equivalent of ten million USD stored in real estate property in Iran, which would be granted to me upon inheritance. The inflation rate splits the IRR/USD exchange rate into crazy low rates, almost half every year since 2014, cutting my ten million into like 1-3 million at this point. I could have sold a long time ago, but decided to develop a land in 2014 and sell the property higher or rent it (stupid I know, i thought obongo deal would help economy). Now, with trump in office and neocons and jews attempting to ruin the Iranian religious regime, I don't know whether I should sell at a huge loss or continue to HODL this prime real estate through the storm that is to come.

Attached: ir-area.gif (1200x923, 208K)

bumpin

bamping

clearly sell

Attached: 1530609463959.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

but.. but what if china and russia come to save us and send the evil ameri-jews away

>what of the chinks and ruskis come
Then your property will get bombed and looted

i think iran will slowly but steady turn into antoher shithole liek afghanistan etc
so take your millions and gtfo of there
invest the money somewhere else in estatey a country which is not controlled by religious mongs and on the edge of downfall

>a huge loss

It's about to get HUGER

Attached: 1536156709442.jpg (677x674, 258K)

sorry for mistakes

Attached: 1536991245228.png (961x1060, 255K)

u need to diversify your holdings nigga
restructure dat bitch wit yo new found liquidity dawg

Attached: o2dyd9quAR1qbeuv7o1_540.jpg (540x410, 40K)

fuck out of here 3rd world sand eating faggot

seriously this. Trump isnt going to change his policies and the idiots running iran cant look weak. Trump is basically going to bankrupt the country to the point that the populous rises up and overthrows the current leadership. Iran got all uppity during the Obama years but that shit is over now. He played like US and Iran were equals because he was weak but things have changed. Europe doesnt even like you anymore. if any serious attack on US or isreal is traced back to iran that whole region is toast. I dont know where you would go. GL fren

I'll take how Iran turns into Syria for a thousand Alex.

Hold it. Glorious Iran will end victorious and you'll be rich

I fucking hate americucks

feeling is mutual you dirty dahati

yeah...no

Attached: 1517508575607.png (500x506, 96K)

Where is it located?

how are you even doing business in Iran without being on some terrorism list?

it'll pass. Iran went through worse in the 80s.

>calls them ameri-jews
>values their currency far more than his own

no wonder you held lmao fucking idiot

Hold it. The world is changing rapidly

Sounds like a hodl to me, don't let the NWO shake you out of your inheritance, op

How do Iranians make that kind of money inside Iran?

Is this wealth accumulated during the plundering and corruption going on before 1979?

I see lots of Iranians with money, I figure most of them made their wealth skimming off a fee in the corrupt Shah days thanks to connections with the ruling class or something.

Attached: 1528560399501.jpg (933x699, 90K)

RE agent here who has Persian clients

Hold and wait. Trump won’t be re-elected.