>5 BTC, 32 ETH, 100 XMR, 10000 LINK
>Make it beyond my wildest dreams
>Never have to work again
>Buy a mansion and lambo
>Get flashmobbed by thots daily, drowning in pussy
>Afford top-notch hair replacement and antiaging treatments
>Experimental stem cell shots in my dick give me a 10x8 meat bat
>Grow 3 inches in height for some reason, nice stem cell side effects
>Hormones and libido like I'm 16 again, effortless michelango body and can eat anything I want and never get fat
>Still circumcised

I'll only ever be half a man. What's even the point of making it?

Attached: bolbc5pnimly.jpg (960x720, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cirp.org/pages/restore.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that your actual folio user? If so I'm jealous. I'm at 20k stinkies and 1/3 of a btc. Would love to get to 1 full btc before the bull

cirp.org/pages/restore.html

Here you are. Thank me when you're a full human being again.

It's a bit of an exaggeration, I actually have closer to 8 BTC total net worth but those are my 4 only holds. Just rounding for exposition's sake.

>tfw uncut, tall and have 143k LINK

Attached: 1316385795065.jpg (863x716, 69K)

I've been using TLC for the past year, results are amazing

Attached: TLC.jpg (800x600, 74K)

I mean there are plenty of ways to start covering the glans again. Stretching your leftover skin over the top is one way. But there's nothing that will grow back the exquisitely sensitive nerve endings that the worldwide jewish baby mutilation conspiracy has robbed me of.

The stem cells from my neonatal foreskin likely ended up blenderized and added to a $1000/tube antiaging face cream for some dried up rich cunt to smear on her forehead. Not even exaggerating this shit.

Getting the glans to dekeratenize is still a huge improvement in sensitivity. Quit being a baby and start tugging.

I feel you m8. I would rather die than being robbed from my foreskin.

Attached: 1522382875363.png (689x473, 97K)

fuck this shit. i have phimosis and will get my shit cut to finally start fucking thots

you can cure phimosis without surgery

>Worried about having a pretty penis
You realize the economy is about to be fucked, right user? And you're sitting there upset you don't have snuffalufagus dick?

tried every single one of this streching devices and also strechting alone. nothing helped also I have a special case because It isnt also not wide enough but also to much excess skin in general

I never understood the gringo fetish with mutilating their children
I mean like 3% of their population is jewish, what's up with the rest?

It's literally the majority of fine touch nerve endings in the whole penis that are removed, as well as dramatically reduced functionality (protecting the glans and gliding action during fap/sex). Everyone wants to downplay it as 'just a little snip' but you are removing the majority of sensitive surface area of the penis.

It would be like removing 60% of your face and calling it lip reduction surgery or something. A laughable understatement.

Meanwhile the most common form of female circumcision is literally just a pinprick or a tiny reduction of the clitoral hood, it's objectively less intrusive or damaging than even the least intrusive, well-executed forms of male circumcision. Yet FGM is unanimously condemned while MGM is 'just a snip'.

I feel like the one upshot to circumcision is that it is going to lead a lot of men down the rabbit hole where they discover just how much their own society/religion/government lies to them. It's astonishing how we are waging a global, industrial-scale, state- and church-sanctioned campaign of sexual torture against defenseless infants and nobody bats a fucking eye about it. You can't look at institutions or other people the same way ever again.

Mate I hate feminists as much as the next guy, but the muzrat niggers literally sewn the pussys shut

I feel for you, when I was a child the doctor I went to said "it would not be possible to fix my phimosis without cutting". My dad (thankfully) saw through the Jewish doctors bullshit. Thus we tried with cream and stretching and it worked like a charm. Fuck the Jewish cock-doctors. Don't ever blindly fucking trust them with your dicks.

>I feel like the one upshot to circumcision is that it is going to lead a lot of men down the rabbit hole where they discover just how much their own society/religion/government lies to them.

Ditto. I wish there was some way to quantify this. There's probably a surprising number of people for whom this was the thing that initially indicated to them that there's some fucky shit going on in the world.

Don't misunderstand me, all child genital cutting is pigshit disgusting and people who do it should be executed. But it is a common misconception that all FGM involves total removal of the clitoris with a rusty knife and infibulation (sewing shut) of the canal. That is a very small minority of female cuttings.

Much in the same way that ripping the foreskin off with your dirty fingernails and sucking the bleeding wound with your herpes-infected mouth is a minority practice among male circumcision.

The extreme in both sexes is disgustingly violent and scarring for life. But the minimum for females, a pinprick, is (while still evil) a practice that does not leave any lasting damage to the genitals at all. Whereas for men, the minimum necessarily involves removal of some part of the foreskin. And also men are genitally altered at a rate 3x higher than women worldwide.

It was the cornflakes guy who got it popular about 100 years ago.

I know a couple friends in Europe who had severe phimosis but were able to work through it (albeit very painfully) without circumcision. Just don't say you weren't warned if you regret it afterwards.

Basically from the start it has been a tool of sexual control and repression, male circumcision makes sex less pleasurable for men and women alike. It has been plastered over with all sorts of other ex-post-facto justifications like tradition, aesthetics or cleanliness which are complete bullshit.

The cut at birth likely leads babies to permanently associate their genital region with extreme pain and revulsion. Even if it is not readily obvious in adulthood. It's probable that many adult males perpetrate sexual violence precisely because circumcision has caused their developing mind to permanently fuse together the concepts of sex and pain. There are literally circumfetishists who can't get off without imagining or inflicting pain/cutting on their or others' genitals, so I don't feel it's a stretch to think that that pattern of thought is imprinted in every circumcised male's brain to some greater or lesser degree.

It also is beneficial to the state to have a population of men who are sexually frustrated and can't get adequate satisfaction via penile stimulation. Those repressed sexual energies can be sublimated and guided into violent action. Great for waging and sustaining wars.

people who make this claim have never had phimosis

What are you talking about... Plenty of people are talking about how they successfully stretched their foreskin, I'm one of them... are we all lying?
Or maybe you don't have enough self discipline to stretch twice a day for a few month?

What is the most likely?

You little bitch, I would literally kill to have phimosis. I would slaughter hundreds, even thousands to get my foreskin back.
FUCK THIS GAY EARTH!

Attached: 1537393292220.png (800x800, 714K)

why did you fags turn this into a dick thread

yes some of us got robbed as kids cuz our parents are npcs

FUCK OFF

so anyways ya im buildin gmy stack too i hope mooon dont happen til at least jan or feb i need time to gather more bags

stellar // hot // linkies // btc // xmr

if you have a mutilated dick go to your parents right now and bitchslap the shit out of them, demand explnation and if they start stuttering and making up some BS that dr Schlomoberg sold them beta the shit out of them

beat*

That is a very unfortunate typo.

Women like cut dicks and some dislike uncut ones because they think it's dirty. Idk why you care.