Is minimalism basedboy tier

Is minimalism basedboy tier

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Tfw mods turned s o y b o y into basedboy

Square/rectangle
Some soiboys are minimalists, but not all minimalists are soiboys. Minimalist environments are unironically good for autists with ADD and stuff

Unironically go back to r*ddit.

Depends on what's being minimalized. As an aesthetic it's for basedboys. But lifestyle wise it's generally pretty red pilled.

hyperconsumption is basedtier
minimalism? depends on how extreme you want to take it. are you living in the woods and eating what you hunt? living in a shoebox where your only possessions are a blanket and pillow? selling all your goods that you don't really need in any way but have attachments to?

Lifestyle
Yes I want to sell most of my crap, rarely used

>Nintendo
>Fruity colours

This is the anti-minimalism.

Literally the opposite you fucking Windows 7 user.

I use Linux faggot, and you're clearly a basedboy

Oh lol. I see how it is. You're one of those smelly fat neets.

Attached: tenor[1].gif (220x258, 227K)

Imagine being so insecure about yourself that you use an inferior OS so that fat NEETS on Jow Forums won't project their failures in life onto you

lolwut

Attached: brainlet3.png (680x1046, 181K)

Attached: unknown[1].png (383x542, 5K)

>Minimalism
>Buying consoles without games

Super Mario Odyssey
Mario Kart 8
Breathe of the Wild
Kirby Star Allies
ARMS
DKC Tropical Freeze
Splatoon 2

Soon:
Mario Party
Yoshi
Smash
NSMBU
Prime 4

And these are just the exclusives, Sonygger.

>being proud of children's games exclusives

>Super Mario Odyssey
>Breathe of the Wild
>Yoshi
>Smash
>Mario Kart 8
>Racing games

>Kirby Star Allies
>ARMS
>DKC Tropical Freeze
>Splatoon 2
>Mario Party
>NSMBU
>Prime 4
Lol

Playing video games in general is for children. Go read a book if you want to seem mature, faggot.

newfag detected
and no, minimalism is patrician tier comfy

>Is minimalism basedboy tier
how the fuck would you even reach this conclusion? It's objectively red pilled. Nothing more beta than hanging onto a bunch of random, pointless, worthless shit because you're emotionally attached to it. How fucking stupid are you? Kek.

>not playing vidya while listening to an audiobook

Biz is a gamer zone gtfo nub

I have never listened to an audiobook in my life. We are not children who need a beditme story before going to bed; if you are listening to a book, it must be a shit book, otherwise you would not be able to parse it aurally, or at least parse it properly. The written text is supposed to be much denser than the spoken word — that is in fact the whole point of it — because the author has all the time in the world to build it carefully and pack it with meaning. You are supposed to read, stop, go back, stop, think, take notes even, etc. when reading a book that challenges you — and you should ONLY read books that challenge you, of course. Audiobooks are for morons, like podcasts, or YouTube vlogs, etc. If you touch that stuff at all I guarantee you that you are 100% subhuman. I would rather never read a word again than touch that shit.

>fedora set to up mode

meant for

i find minimalism pretty irritating
how 99% of minimalist "art" and "music" can be claimed to be stimulating to anyone just goes to show how insecure people are about their intelligence
and, they're insecure for a good reason
we're dying
we're getting more and more stupid, and lethargic
men are being fucking full-on murdered via mercury in vaccinations, and silver dental amalgam fillings that were introduced in the 1970s, known as "high-copper" amalgams
this isn't even to mention sòy and pseudoestrogenic plastics
mercury's toxic effects are amplified by male hormones
likely testosterone

the people who ignore this information will live most of their lives as NPCs and die as NPCs
their children will suffer a worse fate
their mothers will get their vaccines, and their fetuses will be exposed to massive doses of highly-pervasive ethylmercury prenatally
each generation, more and more defective
their genetics, literally corrupted and destroyed by mercury

a chemical called emeramide is the only thing known to man that can fully protect from this, and treat mercury poisoning
it is completely non-toxic
it can cure the autistic, and stop mercury poisoning from destroying and killing an individual

stop settling for the same three piano chords for 20 minutes
uniform grey walls, and houses with no heritage
only living out of necessity
each day, another black-and-white episode of "my tiny life", with color commercials of multiculturalism that you're forced to watch with wide-open eyes in-between
while you suffer and die
while what is precious to you fades into the mist of your failing memory
while all memories of you fall helplessly into the pitch-black void of the fabric of time
unimportant, and impersonal
inhuman

Attached: Majority-are-Boys-with-Autism.jpg (437x253, 24K)

Minimalism isn't supposed to be boring, bland and repetitive. If it is then its not minimalism, it's shit.
It's about making the most of very little and finding creative ways to only use the little that you have but still create something great