This is Athur Hayes, CEO of Bitmex. Say something nice about him

This is Athur Hayes, CEO of Bitmex. Say something nice about him.

Attached: thumb_Photo_Arthur_Hayes2.jpg (686x1029, 199K)

Thanks for the XRP pump, one more please

Nice shoulders, I forgot to compliment him

Honestly I think he runs a top-notch exchange and everything they do is above board. Better service, communication, and documentation than anywhere else.

It just gets a bad rep because yes, 100x leverage is retard bait. But it fucking spells out to you what happens when you go 100x. Idiots ignore all the warnings, popups and red font and throw their life savings into a heavily leveraged position on a vague hunch because a random youtube personality said you could get insta-rich on bitmex if you sign up with their refcode.

Then the retard gets asspained when the inevitable happens and they get liq'd. And another lifetime Bitmex fudder is born.

Attached: 1534901619763.png (800x600, 531K)

He sure has some stereotypical lips and nose.

Thank you Arthur for allowing me to short Bitcoin as a part of my hedging strategy in my portfolio.

Attached: file.png (210x152, 10K)

If I were you I'd close that thing right now.

Nice lips mate.

...hahaha

Smart guy and rich as absolute balls. Did we ever find out why he got fired from Citi?

If I get liquidated I will be in the green on a larger long on BTC. But short term I will hedge a small loss if gets below 6500 again. Nothing to lose.

Nevermind, I read you post and that you were hedging but then saw the image and forgot about it. Either way I don't think it'll go a lot lower before the next pump.

>at least he's not a nigge-

Definitely a Chad/Tyrone

Attached: 2g3y14.jpg (382x465, 15K)

this nigger is probably smarter than 99% of those trading on bitmex

Attached: eminent_african_american_boy.jpg (960x717, 75K)

thanks for wiping out degenerate white bois based Arthur

nigger

Thank you based black man

OOGA BOOGA

Thank you Arthur for providing a platform for margin traders to get fucked in the ass

blessings on you brother. what a big brain.

He's got big beautiful lips.

>Above board
They trade against their own customers with knowledge of where their liquidation points are. Bitfinex is behind the whole tether clusterfuck but they never barted an entire market just to liquidate longs and shorts.

There is a reason he isn't in Burger or Bongland. What he is doing would be illegal as shit.

His girlfriend

Attached: this_mum_has_already_huge_lips_but_she_wants_them_even_bigger_640_03.jpg (640x564, 44K)

I'll fucking sue him

got a big ol’ monkey cock that’s way bigger than mine

Thank you so much for the update and for the record I have a meeting at the same agency and they are not in the mood for me to send you this email because I don't watch much TV and the site and I will be there at the same time

Hes a nigger.

probably insider trading

Are you serious?
>SELL! SELL! SELL!

I LOST EVERYTHING FUCKING FAGGOT!!!!

Attached: biznoooooo.png (349x491, 203K)

I pity him honestly.

This. If you're gonna get rekted at least take it like a man, don't throw a manchild fit.

Niggas iffy, uh, blicky got the stiffy, uh
Got the blicky, uh, drum it holds fifty, uh

I love 100x margin, but it's like playing with dynamite. It demands extreme caution, no fucking around

Attached: clipbo90.jpg.cf.jpg (602x393, 34K)

>he's so articulate!

He has nicely shaped ears.

He has a nice shirt.