Who here /lost everything/?

who here /lost everything/?

Attached: req2.jpg (590x332, 157K)

Me,

is it ever going to recover or should I just move on?

You forgot about YCombinator. YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

If it ever gets out of this de facto beta it’s in it might recover, who knows
It really needs fiat before anything can really happen

What does it feel like to lose everything? How much did you guys lose?

to think i was sad that i sold this on the way down at 50 cents. bought 100k for suicide insurance at 0.028.

I didn’t lose everything cause I didn’t buy at 80 cents

man, i gotta tell you....at one point i had 200K REQ at 04 cents. I sold at 10 cents, 30 cents, 50 cents, then waited at $1, and sold the rest on the way down at 50. felt bad, but HOLY SHIT I could be LOSING MY MIND if I hadn't.

wow, both solid plays. congratulations

Nice job user. How did you force yourself to do this?

i mean....first you take your initial at a level you set. then you go from there. if something goes up 1,000% in 2 weeks, you should probably sell half.

bought 20k at 4 cents. Pretty comfy.

Made 400,000 dollars last year.

Loaded up again at 3 cents.

NICE user.

83% down from initial.
#hodlgang

Attached: 1526713093899.jpg (640x360, 35K)

I have lost everything, mental health included. 70% Req, then went all in once Req hit bottom. I'm hopeful but it's hard.

It needs Token = BTC conversion for recovery to start. Fiat for it to really *pop*

Join the Official Req discord for any news, they usually get information before reddit

Attached: 1533074357460.jpg (1080x1080, 538K)

link discord pls
i need to believe more....

Bought 5k at .30, sold at .08 cents. Learnt a valuable lesson though. Fundamentals and team must be solid.

Why don't we all just raise the price ourselves? I find it hard to believe that everyone currently selling is OK with $0.03/REQ.

If those of you out there simply raise your price, you'll make more. It's a pretty cool trick but don't go too overboard.

invite/6aGhs6v

Thanks guy

You seem to forget the req whale that won't let the price increase