BTC TA general

TA nonbelievers give us our safe space.

After it got rejected on the 6840 the "dump" was too small.....it bounced straight from the 200ma on the 4h....if this was the bottom of this dip than its very bullish
However it just seems too optimistic, i think we could still go to test the higher 6500s which was resistance for a long time..

The higher line is obvious ressitance

The support lines on the falling wedge are pretty forced but if i see it going to the high 6500s by following the bouncing on any of those 2 lines ill long the shit out of it....

Or do you think it hasnt dumped much because its the weekend and there just not enough volume?

Attached: btcoi.jpg (1542x941, 264K)

Its the bottom of this dump

>if this is the bottom than that's very bullish
Geez.. I wonder how long it took you to come to that conclusion

Zoom the fuck out. This is going to head back down to 6000-6300 until we get to the actual decision time which is some time in late October/early November when the massive descending triangle that bitcoin has been forming since January will be put to the test.

i agree user but im not analyzing long/mid-term here....i just wanna understand where the reversal is to long it back up to 6780 for a safe bet...

also the 50ma on the 1h is aproaching....should give us extra support.....

looks like it just broke out...

my Hull MA turned down but the EMAs are still up on 4H chart so it is not going down yet

jesus fuck have you just seen the flash crash on bitfinex????

no, should I?

it went down to 6500 in 1 minute than mooned up to 6760

Not a good sign. I'm exiting like that guy did

each time it happened the market just went up like 09/18

Why do you only have one example? This isn't a shakedown at the lower end of a trading range. We're not going above 6800 again get out now

why do you think it is going down when it didn't in the past?

>drawing meme lines on this shit

Are you fucking retarded? Just short/long according to the 1D chart, it's been doing the same thing since January. The next stop is 6k, see you there.

we're going into alt season before btc breaks out. it's gonna cosolidate for the next month

fuck you brainlet

TA fag here

user, you should really use daily and 4 hour candles,

anything less than that will give you mixed signals on your primary indicators..

Fibbonaci retracements and exentions are your best friend.

so is daily MACD and RSI

best of luck!

Attached: Technical Difficulties.jpg (923x922, 96K)

daily RSI, MACD and downward resistance indicate we are due to come back down from 6900.

in addition news of the Solidx delay can capitulate us lower, or perhaps it may be priced in at 6100-6200.

we'll see if that price holds

6000-ish has held several times during the bear market but I think you're right that it will be tested at least one more time.

several whale moves are trying to move this down, and there's quite a lot of resistance.

It's likely going to slowly bleed into consolidation for the next 2 days, and pump to a higher level

candle analysis is worse than elliot waves, god damn

BTCUSDSHORTS kinda proves that, it is in free fall