Are you making the ultimate investment?

Genetics

A true patrician Biznessman knows that the final deleveraging step is using the wealth gained by your intelligence and ambition to obtain the best genetics for your offspring
Women dont love like men
Women love what leads them
Dont make the mistake of new money
Beauty, intelligence and personal responsibility are all tightly linked
Take your gains and get a partner with beauty, height and intelligence

But you knew that, right?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (686x800, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychology.stackexchange.com/questions/3505/how-is-intelligence-correlated-to-beauty
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201012/beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent
foxnews.com/story/2008/02/22/whites-genetically-weaker-than-blacks-study-finds.html
cnn.com/2008/US/08/13/census.minorities/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>women
>offspring
>a good investment

Not everyone cares about what women think of them like you do. For sure, no idiot is gonna make children just to get women to like them.

This is true. So, if you ever get rich never marry a model. They may be pretty, but will ruin your children's life

The ultimate investment in fact
Dividends for yourself and for the world

This misses the point
Most women with model tier looks arent models
They are teachers, nurses, mothers
They are the ones to marry
Women who are beautiful and choose only to model have made the decision that their beauty is their only source of value
That admission is reason enough to avoid them

So you want kids because they will help bring in further riches? Some people shouldn't be allowed to have kids

im 50/50 celtic-teutonic
what should i import?
both sides have a history of rampant alcoholism and industriousness. the celtic side has a larger association with madness

Attached: 2852927332_c8ee832386.jpg (500x499, 114K)

>Beauty, intelligence and personal responsibility are all tightly linked
>thinking with your dick distilled

>marry a good looking and intelligent woman

wow, thanks for that beacon of enlightenment, my instinct forgot to tell me that good genes are good

>decision that their beauty is their only source of value
>decision
cope

Kids dont bring riches
Kids bring joy, peace and fulfill the generational covenant
They are the ultimate product of riches

I have some qualities about myself which are good (intelligence, resilience)
I have some qualities about myself which I dont like (poor discipline, inflexibility)
My wife is my mirror, she is slightly less intelligent but far more disciplined and far more flexible
Take the parts of you you dont like and find someone who compliments you
They will likely derive strength from your strengths as well

This is not instinct, its scientific fact

This is a common retort of angry beta males
All women have their most value as mothers and as the centers of families
Early on they are not those things, and so their value derives from their potential to create those things (eg signs of fertility/beauty)

Go with the side whose children put men on the moon and made the language you're speaking right now

nothing personal but you're a shit investor

Enjoy your vacuous model-tier beauties

woman $1500 in september...I mean october

To the person justifying their dick urges. Enjoy your base carnality.

Again, this is an ego protecting coping mechanism used by beta males
More beautiful women generally have higher IQ
There are of course exceptions, as with all normal distributions

true as fuck user, this is why i don't understand why so many rich guys impregnate trophy wives with no brains, and ofc their kids turn out like garbage and they get their money and throw it all away. fucking retards

Please show me data supporting your side of the argument
Your feelings dont count in the real world

psychology.stackexchange.com/questions/3505/how-is-intelligence-correlated-to-beauty
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201012/beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent

Exactly this
Some men get rich and choose poorly
Just like people new to money tend to spend it on poor quality flashy disposable goods
Where you put your treasure is where you put your heart

>Go with the side whose children put men on the moon and made the language you're speaking right now
wouldnt that require you have jewish and indian parents then?

>Take your gains and get a partner with beauty, height and intelligence
>height
what did she mean, biz?

Id settle for height/intelligence.
>tfw asian waifus are all too short

Mixing this stack with a 100% Baltic purebred female.

Going to create an army of pagan Celtic-Baltic master race children.

Attached: dnares.png (1631x890, 195K)

The truly wise choice is to be honest with oneself
Coolest person I've ever met is a 5'4" guy who married a stunning 6'1" woman
Not that smart, decently good looking but his social skills were an absolute work of art
His offspring will do well

That is a great stack to hybridize
Take the stiff upper lip and add a little joy and fecundity
Strong indeed

>the creation of a mutt
notice how all great european and american inventors are all pure blooded, not mixed from whatever hodgepodge of white countries that exist

You need to think deeper user
The extremes are evidence of strong roots, but they themselves are generally unsuccessful genetically
Keeping the trunk strong allows for many seasons of leaves

Thank you for not race mixing.

Favelanon here.

One of the major points is the fact if your female is virgin or not. Just search for "microquimerism", every other sexual partner that she had will imply on your future child, that means the fact that for one randomical reason your son can inherit some trait of her old sexual partners or even the most part of them.

The woman body absorbs part of the semen DNA and that means that even after 20 years of the last partner the offspring can have some traits of that partner.

On another words: just have children with virgin females or you have the gambling chance that your sons inherit Tyrone dna and traits or Alcholic Chad behavior.

Attached: favelabiz.jpg (1248x1664, 874K)

>Favelanon here.
fuck off to re*dit attention whore. kys

My gf is Lithuanian.

I don't think mixing Irish-Anglo-Dutch genes with them is really "mutt" tier. Still white as absolute fuck.

Lithuanians probably the purest white race in Europe left.

You really think having kids bring joy? Have you not seen the faces of countless parents who can't sleep and don't have time for themselves anymore because of their kids?

Not to mention it sounds like you would be having kids to bring yourself joy, if you're not already happy I doubt this will be it, and worse is that you're forcing people into this world where life can in theory be great but in practice is mostly a pain.

fuck me, migo. i knew you were retarded but do you really always scoop up made up bullshit like that and eat it up?

This is a common leftist lie about children
Happier people have kids
During the kids young years, they become less happy, but not less happy than those who dont have kids
Long term they are far happier

In general the process of delayed gratification for a greater goal is what defines the winners in life from the losers
Children are the ultimate example of this

I was just telling you my thirld word perspective, hurr durr.

Dafuc u mean bro?

Just search for "microquimerism" (In portuguese is microquimerismo, idk the name of it in english).

If you need an idenitiy for that, R*ddit is all that, and more. Fuck off and never return

>fitr9k invasion has already happened

Fuck you

If I get an identification, can I get permission to get into your popo, bobo?

>niggerspeak
as expected

>pretending like genetic diversity doesn't lead to biological resilience
>"pureblood" obsession is a coping mechanism

foxnews.com/story/2008/02/22/whites-genetically-weaker-than-blacks-study-finds.html

cnn.com/2008/US/08/13/census.minorities/

Thank you for confirmation. Now fuck off nigroid. We have enough low-iq's here

The case can also be made that a woman with model tier looks comes from a family of aware and capable enough ancestors to have aquired highly desireable physical traits.

I know is not always the case but, many times, pristine beauty is an indicator of intelligence, and voracity.

> p.s: niggers and spics will take this to mean any white girl with blue eyes or "latina" with low iq indian blood. Obviously not what I am talking about.

>triggered gatekeeper inc
who hurt you user? not all blacks are niggers ya know

Artificial and natural darwinism are definitely factors.

>p.s. your prejudice makes you look low iq

>your prejudice makes you look low iq
>he is insecure enough to care about appearances

>pretending like this thread and our whole discussion isn't about appearances
Is there a correlation between prejudice and low iq?

It's about you fitting the stereotype of a stubborn stupid nigger to a T. Now fuck of to your retard monkey gang on r*ddit

Maybe if you were more accepting of people, people would be more accepting of you.

Something to think about, love u user

Attached: 1517615318725.jpg (688x971, 106K)

You're probably right, having kids should be reserved to happy people so it works out.

Seems you got life figured out to some extent, godspeed to you and your family

>believing anything you say has value

kys already faggot