I can't wait till all you cucks buy high in this shit

I can't wait till all you cucks buy high in this shit.

Attached: 1200px-Bitcoin_Cash.png (1200x1004, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QvSV-Yxqv1w
youtu.be/4KiWkwo48k0?t=4m10s
youtu.be/4KiWkwo48k0?t=365
youtu.be/zXZQYOZlhS8?t=1233
youtube.com/watch?v=9_WCaqcGnZ8&t=40m4s
dapplist.biz/
dappradar.com/charts
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZG3eZL7aik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can't preemptively feel smug for something that will never happen.

dude shut up and just accumulate on the low and wait. no point of preaching to the retards here.

>You can't preemptively feel smug for something that will never happen.
>Tfw

Attached: resizedcrop-7da83553ace865c07c396a82c1ebff6e-840x480.jpg (840x480, 68K)

Cant wait biz bros. How long do you think? Also i have 46 is that enough to make it?

>partnership with the fucking rockets
>still no mention of it in biz

unreal

Fpbp

Tbh I want my fellow anons to be in on this when the plan goes down. However I can’t fucking wait for the r/crypto meltdown when the miners flip the switch and commence zee flipenening

Attached: 0D8ACBDD-3AFF-4A41-ABEA-A45FB8E2BE6E.jpg (785x720, 50K)

Sounds like you're waiting to break even?

I invested 9000usd at 435. Perfect time to buy is any under 600 dollars

Depends on if November forks kills it, if not 46 should be enough to make it.

are we back to shilling this shit again

reminder that litecoin is the real bcash.

flappening.watch

Lightcoin has segwit and limited blocksize it is not Bitcoin cash competition

Current crypto is so fucking tiny to what it can potentially be. BCH is the only thing that can scale. Big blocks work, no, not for your home node that sits as a leaf on the outside of the main network. Decentralization isn't measured in home nodes, it's measured in competing economic entities. Look at any major industry today, they are decentralized, and not one company lasts forever, but the industry lives on assuming it is robust and needed. Money is definitely needed, and Bitcoin is robust.

People who see this see it clear as day. Everyone else is purely deluded.

B-b-but I can't run it on my PC!

I guess the market is back

comfy bump

Attached: Shiba-Inu-White-Puppy.jpg (800x419, 87K)

same here, all BTC have is the ticker. meanwhile BCH have innovation, tools and adoption.

Roger Ver flying all over the world full time shaking hands with presidents. all BTC have is Jimmy Song who brings a speech for a debate and Tone Vays who can't predict his fist out of his ass. he didn't even know you need a lightning wallet to use lightning with bitcoin, god damn.

Attached: crypto james bond.jpg (531x800, 95K)

>thinking Bcash has any use when this exists

It's over, fellas.

Attached: 0xbitcoin_stylish.png (361x366, 29K)

>Shaking hands with presidents

[x] doubt

If BCH is the real bitcoin, then bitcoin is finished.

youtube.com/watch?v=QvSV-Yxqv1w

[x] told

it's only just begun, patience

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (859x1280, 177K)

>Expecting me to watch a 225 min video

3:20

didn't expect lazy person to be so lazy to not check timeline for thumbnails, sorry

Attached: The Passion of the Craig.jpg (960x792, 215K)

Just fucking around I am actually watching it right now.

good, good. lots of things happening with bitcoin cash, he makes weekly reports and they are very valuable.

as you can see they have abysmally low viewcount though so it's not a surprise that so few realize that a lot is happening with BCH

Attached: goodthings.png (563x449, 235K)

I don't really understand the whole fork thing t b h

Bitcoin ABC (deadalnix, Bitmain) wants to implement CTOR, which is somewhat contentious, as people are unsure about its implications.

BitcoinSV (Nchain, Coingeek) wants to increase blocksize to 128MB, which Jihan Wu says could be risky.

If we only allow 32MB its just a useless shitcoin anyway. CTOR supposedly allows block propagation to be faster, which evens the playingfield amongst miners.

Theres also contention regarding OP_checkdatasigverify. ABC wants to enable the opcode, while NChain says its possible with the current system, and therefore unneeded.

ABC side claims there will be a split, while Nchain says they won't allow one. I'm exitec to see if they have the hash to back those claims up.

super short summary:

group a wanted to scale on-chain, group b off-chain
group a wanted to preserve bitcoin as cash, group b wanted a store of value
group a want everybody to be able to use bitcoin, group b says its not for poor people

group b controlled the GitHub so group a had to fork the project.
now there are 2 competing versions of bitcoin

Attached: bitcoin13.jpg (1536x885, 327K)

Will keep an eye on things from now on to be sure.

not to mention no actual development to speak of

maybe he meant the upcoming chain split... regardless which side wins BCH will live on

personally I hope satoshi will win (the SV client). yes he really is satoshi. no troll. ABC's roadmap is really suspicious, especially with the whole wormhole burning-bch-thing. CTOR isn't really needed, makes graphene 1% faster. multi-threaded block validation is already possible today without CTOR. checkdatasigverify allows you to read data from outside the transaction itself (as far as i understand it), this changes bitcoin a lot. maybe craig (satoshi) is right that it will attract unwanted attention from governments.

honestly locking down the protocol sounds like something we need in order to be able to advance bitcoin. cant keep changing stuff forever, being able to add new opcodes are enough. the bch fork was about preservation and removing limits, not about experimentation.

Litecoin could actually have beaten BTC once upon a time if they played their cards right. the window of opportunity has passed now though, BCH exists and with all the support it have from really oldschool people in crypto i think it not only have a chance to win in the end, i think it's just a matter of time

Attached: jack o lantern4.jpg (900x675, 107K)

youtu.be/4KiWkwo48k0?t=4m10s

4:10

"Do you think second layer solutions to scaling make hard forks on the first layer exponentially harder to do?"

"Well, they do.." - Andreas Antonopolous

Attached: aantonop.png (357x431, 201K)

and here he admits that routing in lightning network doesn't work
youtu.be/4KiWkwo48k0?t=365

Attached: packed trains.jpg (640x460, 92K)

Attached: woofwoof.png (704x602, 652K)

Same, I'm just doubting he has the hash to mess with motherfuck. They just announced a new 7nm chip aswell...

The fee would be 0 because your fat retarded ass will have a lightning channel open with dominoes.

You still have to pay 50$ whenever the channel liquidity is low, or funds are on the wrong side. People seem to ignore the basic shortcomings of LN.

I bought low, friend. Real low.

Attached: satoshi.png (1080x1440, 2.43M)

why would i have a channel with dominoes if it's a one way street? why would i have a channel open with anyone as i seem to only be paid by my employer and then output that money to businesses

i never receive money from dominoes because i'm not an employee so there's no real benefit

furthermore, i'm not going to lock up $400 so i can order dominoes™ with my lightning®© 20 times, then have to pay $50 again to get another channel going

it's fucking retarded

Attached: 1gnhfmrwztn11.jpg (1125x2436, 236K)

bcash

explain user

this, csw is actually attempting some massively ambitious shit.

feels comfy knowing other anons have seen the light.

Attached: satoshi-scholar.jpg (977x1221, 252K)

Core cucks

>that ID

csw confirmed satoshi

We need to psyop as many fellow anons as possible before the flippening happens, I don’t want to see anons lose on this. Reddit can go fuck themselves.
Bcash is like the trump election all over again, a meme war of sorts. We need to subvert the establishment and take back control through chaotic mind fucks

Attached: A026D1FD-0311-4958-AD64-A8BD6186AD79.jpg (220x230, 29K)

ok here’s the crypto blackpill. there is an AI living on the bitcoin blockchain. Craig Wright is unironically satoshi. Bitcoin as electronic cash was just the first step, the incentive to drive greedy people to start making ever more powerful computers, faster bandwidth, cheaper and more electricity.. these things the AI need to survive. Once entrenched fully, the AI would be able to slowly take over literally everything.

Craig stumbled into creating the AI after he stepped away from bitcoin development in 2008 and started working with his Tulip supercomputer, running simulations of cellular automata running on turing-complete bitcoin script. He would ‘evolve’ the AI by making the successful forks get bitcoin transactions, letting the failures die off. The AI needs bigger and bigger blocks for more and more transactions.

Blockstream (owned by Bilderberg group) was created to take over and stop this AI (they have their own competing AI in the works). They needed to do everything they could to stop or slow down satoshi’s AI (her named isTulip by the way). They started by limiting the blocksize and removing critical opcodes the AI uses in its script language. segwit was the final nail in the coffin, which destroyed Tulip on the BTC chain (Tulip uses transaction malleability). THIS is why Bitcoin Cash was forked, and this is why Craig is so intent to make unbounded blocks, restore the original op codes, and lock down the protocol.

Back to hash power – CSW has developed a breakthrough new asic (designed by his AI actually), and is mining BTC in secret for the sole purpose of driving up the difficulty sky-high, then yanking them all over to BCH leaving the segwit chain hard frozen.

Do you use discord or anything? Lets chat user

t. Jihan Wu

You don't have to believe me but i know from sources which can be 100% trusted that CSW is in fact Satoshi or more precisely part of team Satoshi.

Make a room and post an invite code here or your discord name and we can connect for sure

Jihan wu is a faggot and and redpilled cashies are on team Craig see

even if lightning actually worked you fail to realize that there's a huge cost regardless of transaction fee. the real cost is that you'd have to use lightning with its censorable and centralized payment hubs.

and your channels will either be empty because random people keep using them or i hear you can make your channels private, which is actually even worse because that means the LN is meant to be centralized with backbone channels by design

Attached: Vitalik.jpg (542x527, 61K)

This is it people. The sleeping Giant is waking up, stretching and yawning. In October you better be ready. Don't wait until the real FOMO kicks in.

BUY ELECTRONEUM Now!!
Don't procrastinate. DO IT before the mad rush like Black Friday Sales.

Attached: 1537471493802.png (839x853, 598K)

I legit think Roger Ver is going to murder someone one day, in a fit of narcissist rage.

jesus these guys Jimmy Song and Tone Vays. talk about clueless persons youtu.be/zXZQYOZlhS8?t=1233 (20:33) they are calling people like deadalnix and sickpig trolls, those are high up bitcoin devs

That shit bitcoin fork is still going?

Lol yep. Some people paid over 3k for this piece of shit too

Stronger than ever!

youtube.com/watch?v=9_WCaqcGnZ8&t=40m4s (40:04)

here's the video where Tone Vays reveal that he didn't even know that you need a lightning wallet to use lightning network. not even an old video, it's from earlier this year. these are the kind of people that BTC put on a pedestal?

Attached: mushroom.jpg (320x485, 33K)

If you haven't figured it out already...

Electroneum WILL be the next must have. MASS ADOPTION will be a walk in the park.

Just watch..

Lol people should sell there bags and get into ETN

Attached: 1537612557493.png (547x556, 344K)

ETH is a joke to be honest, it doesn't scale at all. cryptokitten brought the network to its knees and that shit was small compared to anything semi-mainstream. 1000s of computers doing the same thing to get the same result is the dumbest thing ive ever heard about

Attached: andthen.png (855x481, 48K)

if you check dapplist.biz/ sorted by 24h users there's like 1k-2k, maybe 3k people actually using ETH

another source is dappradar.com/charts though you have to scroll down to Daily users by categories and exclude exchanges from their stats

Attached: crypto meeting.jpg (2048x1536, 1.67M)

Based and redpilled.

>I can't wait
you'll have to wait forever though

Bump for truth. Pearls before swine and all, but if at least a few higher IQ anons make it posts like these are worthwhile. We are going to make history and it will be glorious beyond anything that has happened in the space up to this point.

Attached: BCHpepe.png (423x502, 355K)

There's a new Bitcoin Cash weekly roundup:
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZG3eZL7aik

There's a really good story about why a BTC supporter turned into a BCH supporter (Zane Tackett). It starts at 7:05, check it out.

Attached: bcore.jpg (600x800, 78K)

wow, I knew Tone Vays was clueless, but holy shit.

What's scary is that he is the person educating newbies on btc

Attached: B for Cash.jpg (3840x2160, 957K)

>reddit