Should I buy the dip?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-22 at 20.17.36.png (1054x702, 90K)

fuck me, i can afford a million BNTY now
if it went back to ATH that would nearly make a millionaire

I started with crypto when bounty was shilled. I wanted to put my entire networth (90k at the time) into it. Luckily I didn't.

But would it ever return to ATH?

100$ would make a nice little ticket.

this is giving me PTSD I'm now remembering all the pajeet threads shilling this months ago

Attached: 1531860685855.png (332x333, 44K)

DAILY VOLUME: $2,892 USD
LOL

In hindsight this coin was really stupid

now worth nothing, potential exitscam eoy

Like who completely moron fell for this one kek

>Like who completely moron fell for this one kek
ffffffffffffffff

Attached: Screenshot_20180922-153942.png (1215x209, 101K)

Hahahahahh
We've found him boys. The most justed person on biz.

you can laugh total scam coin like Bounty but even request dropped from 1usd to 3 cents kek

oh shit..

JUST

user I....

Attached: 1514774340220.jpg (602x709, 67K)

Sure but I haven't seen any screenshots of a bizraeli buying the top of req and holding all the way down. Presumably has happened though.

That’s incredible

oh my god
$8,000 into less than $300

BUY THE DIP

Attached: 1514924322515.png (617x681, 291K)

That's sad though. The project was not.half bad.

WE ARE THE BOUNTY MARINES AND WE ARE NOT SELLING

>project not half bad
>loss of 99%

lol. last year was good times.

Anyone with half a brain saw how useless this token was.

JUST

I bought so many of these at 9 cents.

Held through $1.. still holding now.

Im just surprised they havn't exit scammed yet. They are still sending monthly newsletters to me for some reason.

I so wished this project would drop the idea of being only for 'technical' bug bounties, and instead just be for all bounties.

Like a reverse oracale, anytime people on the chain wanted to get anything done in the physical world they would put a bounty on it, and the bounty would get rewarded based on consensus.

Scares me how much this was shilled here and how I could have fallen for it.

Literally what the FUCK happened to this? People just realized it was a bad idea? What?

I'm all in on BAT, which albeit is a better idea with a better team behind it, was also shilled around the same time and has been slowly bleeding out with some ugly, ugly looking TA. Scares me to think about.

Attached: bat JUST.png (841x750, 192K)

Fuckin rekt

I didn't think a 96% fall was even possible. My largest loss was buying into Fedora coin just after the Dogecoin run a few years ago in which I lost 2/3 of my portfolio, and that was painful. I genuinely feel sorry for you

no, buy DADI instead. trust me

BAT will make it. Be patient.

I actually doubled my money in one night with this shitcoin lmao. Good fucking times, those threads were legendary back in the day. The KuCoin pumps were amazing.