My phone (OnePlus 3T) is working perfectly, yet I'm struggling to not drop 1300 EUR on Note 9...

My phone (OnePlus 3T) is working perfectly, yet I'm struggling to not drop 1300 EUR on Note 9. Why do I want it so badly? I went to buy it today but backed down because they didn't have black LED covers (69 EUR). Please help

Attached: economia-galaxy-note-s9-20190806-003.jpg (3000x2000, 835K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lv17MvnSfCI
thesun.co.uk/tech/7304501/samsung-galaxy-s7-explosion-smartphone-fire-explode/
archive.is/Idpbi
mashable.com/article/samsung-galaxy-note-9-catches-fire-lawsuit/#d4ulLavJ4Zq1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>paying 4 figures for a cell phone
>ever
>while also owning a perfectly functional phone

Attached: index.jpg (220x229, 4K)

My parents visited earlier today and picked up my older daughter for some day time activities. My mom actually gave me 500 EUR so in a sense I would have only paid 800 EUR for the phone..

Because of the stylus? That's the only substantial difference from the other Samsung phones I can think of

you're an idiot.
androids are all the same anyways as are iphones. wtf. 4figures on a phone, topkek dude.

wtf do you even do with it? take a picture here and there, call mommy once a week and whatsapp your online friends? lul just keep your one+

Attached: X6L4uem.png (436x389, 262K)

jewish marketing. I have the same thing with my laptop. Just try and ignore it/do other things, it really is the same thing

I do all my crypto and banking shit on my phone, I've become way more reliant on my smartphone than I ever imagined I would

>androids are all the same
No they're not, the newest Samsung phones are ass blastingly fast

so what, give me a reason why i should take this over a one+ t3, i personally cant think of a single scenario where i would need more lol

My dad has it, it's great for him since he isn't good at typing on a phone but can just write like normal with the pen. He loves it.

Well OnePlus 3T has relatively shitty camera so with Note 9 I would get much better pics of my kids. I do have a DSLR but it's mostly just gathering dust..

But it came out a while back and I zero interest back then. It was only during the ladt few days that I started feeling like I have to get it

it's because over the years the poison of commercials have washed away the enamel of your soul.
You are like a crab without a shell surrounded by seagulls.
Build your house upon the Rock.

It's the pixie circus in your brain. Every emotion or even every thought comes from chemicals attaching or releasing to receptors in your brain all at super high speeds. Endorphin is a very powerful chemical that makes you do these kind of things. Your brain knows last time you got your phone , the unboxing, the excitement gave you a big endorphin rush, it wants that again and again. You should ask yourself, whats the reason you need that? The endorphin will always win al long you dont change some fundamentals in yourself. Go and find a chi gong group and start learning about yourself. You'll find that these kind of exercises will vanish those kind of superficial needs to go shopping. You'll sleep better and make much better trading decisions/

Lol Samsung is so shit

well use the DSLR then, cant preserve memorys better than that nowadays. dont use a phone for those precious moments. how about you spent that cash on something cool for your kids and make them happy? that way you can use your DSLR too ;-)

Name a better phone (must include 3.5mm audio jack)

New iPhone XS Max 512GB is $1449.99 + Tax in the USA, more expensive internationally because of customs & taxes. Lets not forget the premium you pay on top of that for financing. Eurocucks will probably have to pay $2000 for this phone if not more.

iPhone is better, I wouldn’t be caught dead with those cheap chink pieces of shit

The omission of no jack proves you know iPhone is better, the no jack just gives you an excuse to be a supreme android gentleman and not a dumb Apple sheeple, suck my cock faggot

Attached: 12mh.gif (480x239, 1.85M)

>Paying 4 figures for a Samsung that is guaranteed to lose half of it's value in a year.

Iphone doesn't even have 3.5mm jack and iOS is garbage, no thanks

See above

>only paid 800 EUR

Attached: 1491510523312.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Who gives a shit about how much value it loses? I'm not some poor fag who sells their used electronics..

Is Samsung still using plastic? Whatever hook designed their phones and fucking touchwiz should be chopped up, you cock suckers can keep your shitty google machines, I’ll stick to my cutting edge Apple products. Linux and Apple are the only way, google and windows plebs gtfo my board

Android is Linux m8. Can you even setup ssh server on iphone? I bet you can't because it's a POS

Android is fucking google garbage m8

Also, my last few phones were with vanilla Android but that wouldn't support a stylus anyway..

Just don’t use Samsung they have always been the ugliest cheapest looking phones on the market and touch wiz is homo af

Still better than iOS unless you want to be cucked

What the fuck do you do with when it's time to upgrade, shove it up your ass?

I don't see really any difference between TW and vanilla from Note 9 youtube videos. Maybe they have made it less shitty? I agree that generally Samsung phones are ugly af but black Note 9 in Black Led cover will be beautiful

youtu.be/lv17MvnSfCI

he keeps them plugged in mining ETN

note 9 lights up on fire and the screen shatters very easily

youtube and google

thesun.co.uk/tech/7304501/samsung-galaxy-s7-explosion-smartphone-fire-explode/

>jewish marketing.

HAS ANYONE ACTUALLY READ THE NOTE ON THE PIC?
>PAY BILLS
TOPKEK

Attached: 1507086553711.gif (500x270, 997K)

this

Attached: 1535413136301.jpg (1000x700, 345K)

This. Gookjews biting off of Monster's success.

>note 9
>links a s7

This is who gives advice on Jow Forums lmfao

Fuuuuuuu

Attached: Screenshot_20180922-232126.jpg (1080x1920, 330K)

These phones now cost almost as much as it cost for me to build my top-end gaming computer.

memes aside is this possible with any coins? idc what i dont pay power lol its in my rent

>He wants to pay 1300 EUR for a ticking time bomb to put in his pocket
the absolute state of yurocucks
archive.is/Idpbi

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000435435621.jpg (780x1040, 70K)

Actually that was a Galaxy s7
Here's a note 9 though

mashable.com/article/samsung-galaxy-note-9-catches-fire-lawsuit/#d4ulLavJ4Zq1

Shieeet! Raskaat bägit?

This