New LinkPool Telegram chat!

t.me/linkpoolio

Get in here, lads!

Attached: 1523796744775.png (1000x1000, 66K)

Is there a way to buy into linkpool still?

Only from someone who owns some

We are the Poolies and we are NOT FUCKING SELLING!!!

You can still stake tho! With full ledger support!

100 link returned 5.4link in 24 hours.

These guys have made a very simple and easy to use website. I would definitely recommend staking on ropsten to try it out.

comfy.jpg

brainlet here, does testnet simulate customer use? how can they know what kind of use will actually happen

I have 25 shares, i sell 0.04 (minimum allowed) for $10k

Testnet is for tests user.
After mainnet we will see the real usecase of CL and LP will grab some of that.

They're artificial jobs. Jonny said they're running up to 40 jobs an hour on each node and paying 1 LINK for each

Attached: 1537892346744.png (1902x587, 51K)

Also just for letting you know. From 25 shares i received yesterday 90.8 Link as a contributor reward and 5 Link for staking 100 Link. A literal 95% ROI

During the crowdsale, was it 1 ETH = 1 share?

I'm too lazy to try out the testnet. What do you think of it? When you say shares you mean multiples of 0.2 ETH right?

this doesnt reflect what the actual returns will be like. nobody knows yet.

1 ETH from the crowdsale = 1 share.
The total amount of shares is 4000, corresponding to the 25% fee Linkpool takes from the node rewards.
Out of these, 3000 belong to the team and 1000 to the 189 crowdsale contributors (25% out of 25%).

Actually, I think it's 1 eth from the crowdsale = 1.4 shares, after they distributed the unsold shares.

You could only contribute multiples of 0.2 ETH, but after selling only 701.2 / 1000 shares, the unsold portions were equally distributed among contributors, and as consequence, everyone got a 40% extra.

However, with these share tokens is different, the minimum allowed to buy/move from a contributor is 0.04

HOLY FUCK I"M EARNIG 8% PER DAY

FUCKING ROPSTEN RICH OVER HEYAHH

>
>The total amount of shares is 4000
>1 eth from the crowdsale = 1.4 shares
I own more than 0.25% of LinkPool. Literally shaking

Attached: 1535297371596.png (1377x5000, 1.25M)

Based future chainlink whale.
I only threw in 2 ETH. I wanted to put 3 more in but I missed the deadline because of wagecucking.

Also, regarding testnet i think they are doing a good job. It's smooth, easy to use, yet the numbers and returns are a mistery untill we see real usecase in mainnet. I also think if someone can do this is Jonny, his values are very similar to Sergey and looks like another work addict.

very nice

Not buying your linkpool bags astro

I will sell 0,4 for $10k if anyone is interested..

I have 5k Link, are there any other link staking pools? Will I make it within 6 years?

Yeah I know you're not, because I aint fucking selling them.

No other staking pools, yes that's at least $2MM but you'll have to hold for 4-7 years.

I don't like you, but that was a sweet burn

Don't feel too bad, I missed it completely because I'm a Burger

thanks user

>0.2Eth

Put in 0.2ETH, how much are people offering for my shares?

I might buy. How many shares you got and what's your price?

truly exciting and so comfy at the same time.

Attached: 1517853748373.gif (300x456, 567K)

>ropsten link honeypot

Hello Jow Forums

This may be a kind of a weird post here, but I think that if anyone can help me, it is you guys.

I am an entomologist, and I need a reliable way to make beetle cards, just like the one pictured here. These cards are used to mount really small specimens, and are used in three sizes, ranging from 5x9mm to 10x20mm.

I thought about using punches or paper cutting dies, but they can't be made with these little round corners. My currently idea is to cut it with a guillotine, but I have not found a way to round these corners (radius of around 0.5mm).

Can you guys help me?

Thank you very much, and sorry for being kinda off-topic.

Attached: IMG_2750.jpg (620x413, 227K)

so... this is what passive income feels like

Checked and agreed. I had a 95% return from my 100 Linkies (stakin reward + contributor reward)

this is the lamest pasta... just stop posting it already fucking forced pasta meme