Little Coins

ITT: We tell anons about a coin with little to no hype

Ill start: DADI
What its about:
DADI is a peer-to-peer network owned by the people, shifting the balance of computational power away from large corporations. The DADI network offers improved efficiency and performance, saving up to 90% compared with traditional cloud services

Attached: 1517505744609.jpg (475x417, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/nknetwork/nkn-powering-the-shared-internet-by-blockchain-ad0c8c39b2a6
youtu.be/0Kluy9YjTVI
lilljeep2000.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

origami network

EFX.

Endor Protocol uses social physics to predict behavior at a scarily accurate rate. Combine this new tech with blockchain AI platforms and interaction with centralized systems. Great team and existing customers as well with an already working product. Their token economics need some research however.

i would hype her coins if you know what i mean

I remember the hype for DADI died as soon as it was discovered that a large portion of their whitepaper was blatantly copy pasted from another coin. The creator ended up having to confess, and sounded extremely arrogant while doing so. Was pretty ugly, wouldn’t touch this shitcoin, anons.

To be fair, how many shitcoins are out there? How many people read whitepapers? ZCash is undoubtly a superior tech over Monero but still is not as popular. For the same reason I believe DADI has a lot of potential. Try looking more about it, it's worth investing a few bucks.

Unironically this. Forget about all the excessive biz shilling from a few months back for a second - their MVCA consensus algorithm based on cellular automata is genuinely revolutionary for this space. It's designed to scale far beyond anything seen in blockchain. They are aiming for 10k nodes for their next testnet release in a month, which is more than ZIL runs. Eventual aim by mainnet is in the millions.

9 million market cap. Only being held down by the exchange situation, but exchanges have hardly been listing anything recently. One to buy at this price and sit on.

Attached: 1536252907637s.jpg (249x161, 6K)

SNC P2P electricity trading, already live, cheaper, unironically easier to use than regular electircity bills (just hold SNC on the platform)

Yeah I saw that with the whitepaper, however if thats the only "FUD" there is I dont really care. Its just a copied whitepaper, if they manage to deliver on the rest it'll still be cool.

Durgeesh

Don't forget they had the kyc leak too :^)

Ok this is epic
If Google Webhosting and AWS get rekt by that coin this could be really something. Ill check out their site, ty

My man!

johnny johnny
yes dadi?
plagiarising whitepapers?
no dadi
telling lies?
no dadi
show us your text
Ha ha ha

Attached: 1530356485285.jpg (480x477, 22K)

Lmao, im still buying a bit

Good luck user, how much Dadi will you buy?

100$ worth of it probably

Attached: 1536739016745.jpg (464x606, 19K)

VectorSpace or VXV. Only a few people know about this gem that was released on IDEX on August. It will be like a margin trading exchange using a revolutionary algorithm for trading thanks to advanced AI. This shit is going to explode for sure and is currently only valued at $2.5m market cap

That girl's face is so fucking gross.

qsp unnoticed and a huge cup and handle is forming you're welcome biztards

its pretty af

are u gay or what??

SHHHHH don't tell them yet. I haven't finished accumulating.

Attached: Снимок экрана (36).png (1680x1050, 1.55M)

This is soooo fucking sad that people are still holding this dear god

Checked. They also leaked (or more likely sold) their KYC list to bad actors and they scammed thousands of ETH out of their already beat up ICO buyers. It's also just a shitty project operating in a very competitive space. You're honestly brain damaged if you're holding Dadi.

This user knows what's up
medium.com/nknetwork/nkn-powering-the-shared-internet-by-blockchain-ad0c8c39b2a6
youtu.be/0Kluy9YjTVI

MCO

Low supply
low mcap
Owns crypto.com
Crypto based credit card
Gets you into airport lounges for free
for normies

Yeah that and Dadi, but isnt MCO already more than "little to no hype"?
Im really keen on that airport lounge access :D

How do I get a gf like this?

>bagholder shilling a deadcoin top cuck

You take a photo of some gf and use photoshop just like girl in the op did

a high school hapa? best you can do is look really hard in early college, be outgoing, and somehow get to know her

>deadcoin
Its dead because price is down

Attached: yb6gyce1mqq01.jpg (971x565, 141K)

Sauce on the qt3.14?

Whitepaper is a meme
They still have a product and active github
Hard to find a low mcap coin without flaws

Attached: 444618a296e7d6f8f3188ccb25c8c5c2.jpg (600x466, 91K)

I swear she asks to be raped with that face

DADI unironically has some good tech behind it, I'd consider it a great buy

LINK is about memes and nature. But as we all know, technology is a part of nature, but LINK will bridge nature and technology together to create a new kind of meme. It is also EXTREMELY decentralized

HYDRO BITCJES

I think she's cute, but she's probably a huge cunt, so that's a pretty big drawback

NEM. Coincheck hacked for biggest sum in crypto start of year. Another japanese exchange operated by tech. bureau which is related to XEM, got hacked a week ago. Yet the blockchain is completely secure. Only exchange side errors. Seriously better than anything you brainlets post about here shilling to like-minded street shitters.

Attached: atodaso.jpg (614x411, 76K)

Where do i find a smoking cutie?

Attached: 1526346883335.jpg (1440x1517, 479K)

>ALQO
I saw this coin mentioned here when it released its mainnet at the end of 2017 and maybe once or twice after that
>pos
>masternodes
>custom decentralized light/web wallet with cold staking
>ambitious roadmap into 2019 with a planned release of an exchange with fiat gateway within Q4 2018

Attached: alqo.jpg (230x219, 5K)

Attached: Ethergem.png (2692x2409, 114K)

Zen Protocol

Attached: 1537349570861.png (500x379, 110K)

I would love to lick her blockchain.

Sauce? Google search gave nothing.

this. fucking classic biz not clearing the books ever chance they get for this. 2M cap EOM, and onwards to valhalla from there.

Source is Ksenia Basedfer
Here is her tumblr:
lilljeep2000.tumblr.com/

Should not have clicked that link. The fantasy is shattered

She has dadi issues

No dadi!

Attached: firefox_2018-08-04_23-45-15.png (268x259, 116K)

I really like 0xCate and 0xDoge

>smoker
>tattoos

put her in the gulag

daily reminder for bratfags that the brat has the GAY for himawari

Attached: 1499752479477.jpg (1000x1000, 719K)

Yeah I know, it was just a lit meme I came up with

Attached: roblox.png (414x399, 194K)

Thanks for the source user

Attached: USC30LGC041A021001.jpg (788x525, 161K)