I bought the top again. below $1 eoy

I bought the top again. below $1 eoy.

Attached: images.jpg (305x165, 6K)

Good dubs
Good post
Nani $0 eoy and we will make it with Sayori.

Banano will be the superior ano

such a weak handed pussy. sell now you don't deserve this.

Colin Matheu is literally dumping on Binance right now.

Nano = BitCONnect 2.0
Price was $0.05 before the Italian scammers came along and started to pump it.

After seeing a pointless thread like this any rational person thinks: why the fuck would someone even post garbage like this? Because they want your coins for cheap. Try harder faggot.

Go to your cell schizo

Go take your nano and stuff them up your ass, troll.

Colin is literally dumping right now, cheap NANO will come/

I'll fill my whole ass with it with joy you idiot and then get all other holes filled with my Nano.

Still unironically the best currency coin. Imagine waiting 26 minutes and paying $30 in fees to buy a latte with bitCOiN when nano does it faster than visa at zero cost to anyone.

Attached: 3A237A0F-98E8-465A-BE65-57D02340482D.jpg (800x800, 183K)

What the hell, girl or gay?

Nano has outdated tech.

Neo is feeless, faster, better scalability and better tech.

> not divisible
Nah

Neo isn't valuable the gas is. This is why neo will ultimately fail. It's over priced garbage.

>Outdated tech
>Still fastest and cheapest

EOS and STEEM are faster and just as cheap

EOS is centralized shit. If someone sends you a payment in EOS, then fake some whatsapp screenshots to make it look like you scammed him, and send them to the "21 operators", they may decide to revert the transaction and you get fucked. In fact, that has already happened. I would rather trust a bank and paypal at this point

You guys need to figure out how to blend in better

Attached: reddit.png (770x789, 510K)

>muh plebbit strawman
Kill yourself.

>shills a coin whose devs literally scammed the community
>calls EOS centralized when Nano's default settings use developer nodes as consensus nodes
the absolute state of reddit shills

Attached: zachnano1.png (622x441, 75K)

Kill yourself.

>transparent plebbit shill gets exposed
>short circuits and spergs out
like clockwork

Attached: zachnano4.png (620x851, 137K)

Kill yourself.

>this triggers the plebbit basedboy

Attached: zacknano2.png (606x826, 141K)

>basedboy
kek. Plebbit S O Y B O Y exposed.
Now kill yourself.

Zack quit and ran off with his money. The rest of the team including Daniel Brain at PayPal are working to develop instantly bank settled payments using nano as the backbone of the network.
Honestly there is only a 10% chance this shit will all work and the escrow accounts won't get drained by market manipulation and a tanking price. But we are gambling on shitcoins here , 10% is solid odds in this space.

>the basedboy thinks avoiding word filters will trick people into thinking he's not a plebbitor
Your NPC programming is poorly written

The rest of the team dumped their bags all the way from $35 and will never need to worry about money again. They couldn't give two shits if the project succeeds or not. This is why you don't invest in random dudes whose hobby side projects moon unexpectedly.

To be fair that is probably standard practice and above board for Italians.

>nano team continues to consistently work tirelessly to provide a working product ahead of anything else trying to compete
>nano reaches $1000
>you eat man ass for cash

$

you were supposed to buy this at 10 cents 9 months ago. thanks for buying my bags. i've been ladder selling for months.