Dyor faggots don't miss out

Dyor faggots don't miss out.

Attached: Quant.jpg (903x694, 87K)

All in this shit.

Total supply after burn is
~14,6mil QNT

might get 100 of this shit as well

Attached: 45345930111.jpg (519x348, 21K)

windows for blockchain

Not easy to buy with a massive ceiling to grow into. Even at 10 dollars market cap is under 150 million.

>Quant and Chainlink have an Accird forged in the bear market.

>TFW they are brothers

Attached: IMG_20180921_164146_773.jpg (1280x768, 247K)

is Goverify run on a blockchain?

Yep it's all basically an OS on the blockchain it also acts as a ledger connecting all chains which will result in lower fees across all platforms. For example with overledger you'll be able to send an ethereum or bitcoin transaction for the cost of a ripple transaction.

>you'll be able to send an ethereum or bitcoin transaction for the cost of a ripple transaction
how that make any sense? The fees are of certain value because of fundamental mechanics within the chains. How can a offchain resource reduce those?

Because it will send and communicate data across multiple chains acting as a middle man. So say you needed to communicate with the bitcoin block chain from the ripple chain you would only need to send the data not the balance the balance will be logged on the overledger. However the data will be sent for the cost of the transaction fee. I probably explained this piss poorly. Ultimately this will work with all chains. Think interoperable lightning network.

Adding to this it's going to greatly reduce the amount of transactions required by sending them out in mass batches which in theory will reduce the tx fees for all chains it's implenented on.

So It's lightning network 2.0, But conceptualised by business people and probably in the process of being implemented by a bunch of pajeets they hired because they don't consider the implementation difficult.

I mean the ciso of the year 2017 and executive for mastercard/vocalink is working on the project personally. If you consider him a pajeet than by all means..

all in

basicaly, dont buy this coin pajeet poo in loo pump and dump

>operating system
>for applications already built
it doesn't work like that at all

this project reeks of business people arrogance mixed with ignorance

Yes as in if you build a dapp on ethereum you can send data to it with any other crypto. If for example eth stopped being used completely all the data regarding your dapp is still accessible and you can easily deploy it on other chains. If anyone is arrogant here it's you.

the data by itself is meaningless without the whole mechanics of the blockchain. If you do preserve the functionality, you are performing a fork.
is quant some sort of merged fork of all chains? if yes, I'm sure they'll get some turing award or similar

I actually know the guy from his time in Australia. The information security industry here is very small. He didn’t have the best reputation here, just fyi.

lmao. sure u knew a cybersecurity expert working for the Australian gov. I bet the word around the offices was this guy is a scammer. Such a terrible guy at his job he won Cybersecurity international award 2018. lol

best post from Jow Forums today. welldone sir.