Name one Cryptonote coin that has achieved anything at all other than DERO and Monero

Name one Cryptonote coin that has achieved anything at all other than DERO and Monero.

Attached: logo_front.png (256x256, 30K)

Lmfao my sides

Dero??? You mean that premine scam coin lead by a deaf captain? If its any CN coin that is doing some meaningful developments other than Monero its probably, unironically, Turtlecoin. I wouldn't have said it myself either a few months ago.

>muh premine
It's 2018 nobody fucking cares.

What has Turtlecoin done? The coin is a joke. DERO implemented Cryptonote in golang with a DAG.

Nice achievement you got there.

Attached: 2018-09-22 15_04_32-Dero (DERO) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics _ CoinMarketCap.png (1121x725, 60K)

>Turtlecoin
kys. literally just a bunch of jealous noderolets

Hello Grug. Do you prefer buying the top?

Like you did?

Its literally a dead coin, just sell and move on.

My average is less than 5000 satoshis. I'm just curious what you brainlets think about it.

No one cares.

Stop replying then, Grug.

>>muh premine
>It's 2018 nobody fucking cares.
People who don't want to be the dev's bag holders care.

Most people really don't care though. You know how many projects have a premine or allocation to the team?

Technology means nothing with marketing. Dero has zero marketing. Dero has zero community presence. The coin itself has almost no demand while miners keep dumping on you. On the contrary, you have thousands of Monero holders who will actively FUD Dero nonstop killing any momentum it ever gets. It is stuck on two crappy, low-volume exchanges. You keep getting promised new exchanges, yet it has been months with nothing coming out. Delays, delays, delays.

Somebody has read zero to one

literally 96 of the top 100 projects have a premine. kys

I am well aware that there are tons of idiots burning their money on garbage.

Your personal opinion doesn't matter when it comes to making money you fucking autist.

>thousands of Monero holders who will actively FUD Dero nonstop killing any momentum it ever gets
Most accurate thing in this thread, XMRfags obsession with Dero is insane. I wouldn't care if they would stop lying to peoples faces saying lame ass shit like "oh I just don't want people to get scammed" lamo gtfo here, you could care less and you know it, you just want to kill Dero in the cradle, which is pragmatic but the whole concern trolling shit is pathetic.

Well I know your opinion is worthless because you made a thread about shilling DERO.

That's because technology-wise, Dero is a serious threat. If the community ever got its act together and started to successfully market it and get it on exchanges with actual volume, Dero would overshadow Monero within months. However, the overwhelming FUD presence of Monero bagholders will keep Dero in the ground.

>zero marketing
Not an issue. I thought they were being shilled too much?

>zero community presence
It's not that dead relatively speaking. Communities are created with pumps anyways.

>no demand
Looks like any other lowcap shitcoin really.

>miners keep dumping on you
True for any coin.

>Monero holders who will actively FUD Dero nonstop
If anything that should make you want to buy it. They're drooling retards like any other coin's fanatic cult members. They hate Dash and a bunch of other coins too.

>stuck on two crappy, low-volume exchanges
Sure. It should be listed elsewhere to have a better chance of doing well.

Obviously it has some problems, real or not, otherwise it wouldn't be so cheap.

>Not an issue. I thought they were being shilled too much?

That's just FUD. Monero holders spam "Dero is getting shilled too much" when Dero gets maybe 1 thread ever 3 days and Monero has 10+ 24/7 threads on Jow Forums. It's basically overhyping for the sake of making something appear annoying. In reality, Dero has basically no marketing at all.

>It's not that dead relatively speaking. Communities are created with pumps anyways.
The community is dead. Every time you go to Dero's Discord, it's nothing but negativity and hate. Nobody ever wants to DO anything. They want the devs to do everything for them. Dero's community is highly toxic and a massive detriment to the project as a whole.

>Looks like any other lowcap shitcoin really.
Yep, and it'll stay like any other lowcap the way it's going

>Sure. It should be listed elsewhere to have a better chance of doing well.
It'll never be listed anywhere else. It doesn't take 7+ months to get on a new exchange. As long as the devs remain anonymous, NO new exchange listing will happen.

D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE ESKETTIT

This, the only CN coins that matter are Monero and turtlecoin. TRTL although a "risky" coin has a huge potential mainly thanks to their private smart contract plans. And unlike Dero they don't have a premine and the turtle devs work consistently regardless of the coins price.

Turtlecoin for overall development,
Masari for uncle mining, blocktree and sharding,
Nerva for decentralisation

Dero is a true pajeet shitcoin!

>10% premine isn't locked (as the user dev said initially). It's all in just one wallet, completely availible for him to use at any time. It's impossible to say if all the coins are still there. He could have given most of it to pay for John McAfee shilling, as he intended before (kek).
>captain made lots of changes for Atlantis update, and during 4 entire months he didn't released the code. Literally released just the binaries for brainlets to run. He could have made literally anything, and nobody will ever know. Dero is now permanently tainted having been operating for all those months behind precompiled closed source code.
>user dev implemented non audited code (bulletproofs) before the external audits were finished. He claims to have done just an "internal audit" by himself (LMAO). This is an unforgivable mistake in crypto, nobody implements unaudited cryptography. Any security flaw, and the project is gone. That's the main reason because smart people in crypto doesn't take this project and its single user dev seriously anymore.
>imbecile decision to remain with CryptoNight PoW algorithm, and now, few ASIC miners will have the biggest wallets, completely contradicting the promised decentralization. Also, just one pool controls literally 95% of the network. The pool owner literally owns also the network.

All those statements are true, and can be checked reading all the announcement at Bitcointalk, where the dev can't delete comments (that explain why he intended to lock the thread. He wanted to maintain control over what people comment about, and clean the project's dirty history).

>Every time you go to Dero's Discord, it's nothing but negativity and hate. Nobody ever wants to DO anything.
Sounds like most communities. They'll be happy again when it stops dumping and they can stop repeating bagholder mantras.

Don't they have a bunch of videos and shit? Who's made all that?

>Yep, and it'll stay like any other lowcap the way it's going
Like I said it's the only Cryptonote coin that's done anything.

Exchange listings cost money.

>Turtlecoin for overall development
What does that even mean? Don't you have any better lines in your shillbook?

>Masari for uncle mining, blocktree and sharding,
They haven't done any of that yet. They'll never have sharding. Dero already has uncle mining lol.

>Nerva for decentralisation
This is such a bad meme. CPU mining is worse than CPU+GPU or ASIC. Higher availability than GPUs or for any algo on Nicehash. It's impossible to stay CPU-only anyways unless nobody is interested in your coin.

Too tired to reply seriously anymore so I'll just say that bigger coins have done much worse shit and get away with much worse shit. Including the unaudited sensitive code and all that.

Also ASICs aren't bad.

you cant reply serious because everything is true!
It's not our fault that your bags are heavy!

And yes, ASICs are bad. Especially for Dero.
Look at you network stats! You are in a constant 51% attack. Even worse, you are in a constatn 98% attack.

Is right, you just can't refute anything.

Retard

Attached: refuting.png (707x530, 109K)

now thats a good way to response!
I am fully conviced now that Dero is the best project out there!
Thank you very much!

I actually can't believe these endless threads. How many months has it been? And biz still does not give a fuck about this shit. I have never seen one single organic thread for this garbage.
You must be mentally ill.

The second point is a problem with any small PoW coins.

That the deaf autistic pajeet or whatever he is released Atlantis in a bulk commit after a delay is irrelevant. Releasing binaries for a sensitive upgrade before audits or revealing the source is bad but it's not that big of a deal. They now have a hot meme implemented.

I didn't say any of it is wrong. I'm saying it doesn't matter considering its price and how bad most coins are.

I bet you retards are actually Dero fags pretending to be Monero fags to make Monero fags look bad. The majority of Monero holders don't care about Dero at all. You need to go outside and get a life. Attacking a dead coin with zero positive prospects is something a homeless bum would do.

>Look at you network stats! You are in a constant 51% attack.
51% attacks are impossible against dero.

>Releasing binaries for a sensitive upgrade before audits or revealing the source is bad but it's not that big of a deal

Yes, it's a terrible big deal.

Exactly this

>the same faggot who comes here to shill for DERO every Saturday mega pajeet thread

I've actually been wanting to buy for some time now but there looks to be no momentum from either the devs or the community or the price. I don't wanna burn money on something that will never be known by anyone in the crypto space. Until that lead dev gets his shit together and stops making false promises, I think it'll stay in the dirt for the foreseeable future.

Ps. That premine shit was the first thing that put me off big time, no one is going to buy a coin that has an unlocked premine lmao

>no one is going to buy a coin that has an unlocked premine lmao
What?

kek!
the one pool with 98% nethash can do whatever he wants with your precious blockchain.
>B-but C-Captain said 51% are i-impossible

>whatever he wants
That's not how it works.

Cute coin you got there, user. Would be a shame if it just got lost in the pile of dead Cryptonote coins...

Attached: 1530756229307.jpg (630x630, 27K)

hmm, one node with all the hash!
Would be a shame if he injects the blocks he wants to inject.
>b-but t-this is n-not how it w-works

>the one pool with 98% nethash can do whatever he wants with your precious blockchain.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-31 at 07.20.41.png (1026x918, 98K)

Meh, who cares about decentralization anyway!
Amiright?

>"problem with any small PoW coin"

>hurr Capt said they can no do bad 51% so it must be true

> hmmm

Attached: xmr_the_begining.png (1216x676, 80K)

You're right Monero went down at some point to i guess that means i should buy this coin since it's also low. I mean the charts are similar it has to go up right?

Attached: Screenshot_20180922-183954.png (1440x1258, 118K)

The premine was supposed to be locked, but it's unlocked. It could be dumped at any time, until it's locked I won't put any money into this.

>bitconnect chart
very funny user

Mining pool isn't an attack... you should read more instead lurking on Jow Forums.

Did Bitconnect chart look like dero charts ? Check the period once again, I think you get it wrong.

Nerva decentralized ? Why because they are no Pool ? You mean they aren't any public pool know... Because you should read the code on github look like is was written by a high school student, so badly coded I'm pretty sure there is already tons of chinks with private GPU miners.

You literally don't know how mining works do you?

Stop speaking about this centralized scam shit, just let it die...

What are you talking about ? Miners where suddenly everyone decide to use the best pool (miner.rocks)

Or fucking CryptoNight-Adaptive coded with 12 years child logic ?

> muh GPU resistant...

Attached: cn-adaptive-v1.png (794x547, 28K)