Will he go to prison for this?

Will he go to prison for this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-22 at 3.08.29 PM.png (1066x334, 67K)

Let's hope so.

nope.

I highly doubt it. He'll get a fine and a light slap on the wrist. He's a white billionaire, come on now lol.

Read something about it being posted on Tesla.com beforehand. He's just forwarding already public information at that point, so I don't think he can be liable for anything here.

>Read something about it being posted on Tesla.com beforehand.
that would mean he posted it, there is no fucking way his finance department or whatever would have posted that the company was being bought out by the saudis at $420 per share lol

>He's a white billionaire
That's an incentive to blackmail him with prison.

>billionaire
>going to jail
What world do you live in op

Go be oppressed somewhere else

Attached: 1537644495263.jpg (3024x4032, 1.83M)

wtf are you talking about dude

That tweet caused the price to go up 10%, that is like 4 billion dollars of value. It was a complete lie, stock price manipulation is illegal especially for a CEO. I don't see how they can let this slide.

Martha Stewart is a billionaire and what she did was WAY less sever of a stock crime than this- she did time

There's the stock manipulation, the defamation suit, the lying to shareholders about production #s, and the union busting practices as legal issues.

There's plenty of personal ones too, and I be curious to see how they played out in a courtroom. I mean, you're in trouble when your own board is backgrounding you for the nyt.

I think this ends with a generous fine, a loss of status, and at worse he's no longer allowed to helm a publicly traded company. Unless he's been overseeing more book-cooking than what's obvious, then prison seems unlikely.

i honestly feel bad for that guy, he got sucked into some internet conspiracy bullshit he does not even fully understand because his mind is weak, it's not even really his fault

I agree with you, he has really crossed some lines. Not to harp on it but they put billionaire white female Martha Stewart in prison for far far less.

I'm not saying he will go to prison, but while he didn't rape a bunch of children, he really broke some laws with willful abandon

martha stewart was off the hook, except she decided to commit prejury dumbass

>dumbass

no need to be rude user, words can hurt too. Words can hurt feelings :(

the point being is she is a white billy and she wound up doing time for white collar bullshit, it could happen to Elon

bump

are you retarded? Musk is not jewish therefore he gets no free pass

$420, what a stoner faggot.

Attached: 40939127_682149675477269_2039541181297197056_o.jpg (1334x750, 63K)

he literally got high with grimes and committed stock manipulation to the point of triggering an SEC investigation to joke around with his druggy gf

Elon is literally having a psychotic break