Who unironically realized that money isnt happiness during the last bull run?

A ton of us were making a shit ton of gains. Did it make you happier or did you reach a point where you were like "meh" or became depressed?

Attached: 1535994687058.jpg (433x519, 37K)

I quit my job and moved to China to slay girls travel, then I bought the bottom, so yeah, it has made me pretty happy.

Money makes me happy.
Now and Forever.

It made me so happy i started to treat my gf like shit and seriously thought about breaking up with her to have more freedom. And i felt better everyday as i saw my portfolio rise every time i looked at it.
Probably the happiest i've been in a long time.

Not anymore though obviously. It also made me realize that i don't love my gf and only keep her because i got used to easy guaranteed sex and that i'm a moron because of this

i was pissed during the bullrun because people I hate were already in crypto making gains too not just me

I was euphoric as fuck, losing it all really broke something in me.

Same here man, 2018 has been tough.

Attached: 1439388681202.png (474x473, 20K)

Yes, it was the happiest I've ever been
There's truly no better feeling

relatable

same for me except i already have a kid with her so im pretty much stuck

Only poorfags say that money dosen't buy happiness

>t. cucks who will never experience actual happiness
Got in at $10 ETH; bull run didn't mean shit to me. Feels good man.

Money is the key to sustain happiness. Anyone that says otherwise is ignorant or a liar.

Yep.

ATH: 330K
Current: 25K

Attached: ruined.jpg (357x141, 5K)

life just ain't the same anymore. I am just numb.. Don't even desire another bullrun at this point, I just want to find some sort of meaning in life. Goddamn, we really did get bogged hard.

Same, user. Hold strong bro.

January 7th was the happiest day of my life, I will forever chase the high of making hundreds of thousands of dollars in a day.

What are these NPC normies doing on Jow Forums

holy fuck user me too, exact same numbers...

Yeah, I realised that beyond security for a few years out, money doesn't mean much. There are so many ways you can lose your wealth. Goverments can change, markets can crash. Now I focus on building solid and defenseable life support systems (house), building up my own skills so I will always be capable of doing what needs to be done, and meeting 100s of people so I can build realtionships with the 1 or 2 who are on my wavelength, and we can work together to meet the challenge of the future

You know what else isn't happiness? Having to work a shit job for some rich asshole.

jej

Same here, money just means that I don't have to worry as much. I have dumped much of it into tangibles like a home and land, and materials for my creative hobbies. A discreet, secure shop on my land with $50k of tools in it is a fucking glorious feeling.

I was happier and felt more fulfilled than ever before in my life. I felt like I have achieved a success over my peers.

Your a fucking retard. I hate people who think money doesn't equal happyness. I know it's a meme but you must be a pure NPC to think that. You must think money only equals creature comforts and not power and influence.

Just the money I had on paper in January of this year gave me a boost, I can't imagine how good I'd feel once I realize those gains into fiat.

I “only” had 25% of my net worth in crypto at ATH (now

Attached: 41CF2676-D441-481E-9AB9-EC07ABEE1DEA.jpg (340x270, 31K)

i still felt poor as shit when i made my first million last year

This
money really only is a tool, and often times not worth the sacrifice

Based and redpilled posts desu

Use money as a tool towards gaining happiness, but it essentially comes from succeeding over struggles within

Definitely made me happier. But I will admit I was never really satisfied and still am not. The decimal place just shifted. The numbers don't really mean a whole lot I guess. The more I get, the more I want.

Attached: tfww.png (528x321, 133K)

I wasn't depressed but i definitely had a sense of impending doom. Like there was no way this could be real. Sadly I still convinced myself not to sell for tax reasons.

id be pretty happy if i had some fucking money

Then go out and do what your sister is doing if its free, dont be a stay at home faggit

It’s not that easy for me (and a lot of other people). Eating healthy and staying fit takes a lot of effort. I’m spending a lot of my energy on working/making money. But as I said, I’m trying improve my life.

I could say the same about getting rich: if you’re not low IQ then you could probably be rich by now if you had worked/studied hard enough. So why didn’t you work/study harder? inb4 excuses. Yea I got excuses too for not being fit and eating healthy. Unless you were born in a shithole or you’re retarded then you could probably be rich by now if you really wanted to.

Money does not make me happy, but what definitely makes me happy is having everyone like my family off my back and not abusing me/looking down on me for not having any money.

same fren

I was extremely happy. I finally had a future. Now it's been replaced with fear and anxiety.