MY RELEX RANK

Only 1mm holders or > can post ITT

MY
RELEX
RANK

Attached: RANK.jpg (238x212, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

russophile.org/relex-development-relocates-to-charleston-south-carolina-in-response-to-strong-governmental-interest-in-relex-infrastructure/
bloxy.info/txs/references_address/0x954592577855bb0335a1ccd2a899a9a5a27513fb?argument=tradeAddresses&page=1&signature_id=4498
instagram.com/reach2me.sourav/
sulekha.com/defamation-lawyers/kolkata
etherscan.io/address/0xb306b47b36705332f48537b02b581ea36d108b79#tokentxns
etherscan.io/tx/0xa76e86b198e563f1f325b285f1d3662f8b3288c9b87ed3c0d3a1c5ce921cb777)
etherscan.io/tx/0x350a3096d0fd6d30e3e7ef00729af6ce68e45bb6d5a53feaa036933d6a6dde68)
reddit.com/r/vertcoin/comments/7npyxo/vertcoin_international_where_are_you_from/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Faggotron kill yourself

Spazoids will COPE

The SE Asian economy is booming bigger than the US in the 40's.

MY RELEX

IS

RANK

>Rank Relex

Catchy

MY

RELEX

RANKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

400k holder here

Relex is a beast. I know this because I’m intouch with the dev team.

0 rlx gatecrasher here. wen platform launch?

3mm and gaining over here, It's like taking candy from a baby on this board at this point

Attached: fat1.jpg (255x326, 22K)

one month after you buy 1 RLX

Sergey is that you?

This is a literal scam shillcoin

GET THE FUCK IN HERE FAGGOTS

WERE PUMPING

T O N I G H T

prove it

He can’t, RLX team is driving down the price to buy more because of the investors that have been approaching them.

Any ranjeet that uses Telegram is in touch with the team but I wouldn't dirty myself by even having an account.

I'm literally buying now, I previously heard 23rd but I know how these shitty little wannabe coins never deliver on time REEEEEE TELL MEEEE

lmao

user's ITT, go check the fucking telegram. If you're even a touch autistic you can tell they're driving the price down.

I see it

You're just saying that. Go look at the discord and telegram, it's obvious what is going on. JUST LOOK.

On telegram I just see a bunch of retards posting desu

you need to come back in 20 minutes and look deeper and harder. I know you can see it

kek these faggots can’t even act like pissed of pajeets

WTF is a sistemkoin??

Türkiye'nin En Büyük Bitcoin ve Altcoin Borsası

Hey you're not a kebabanon, you just fucking used google translate. What else are you lying about - TELL ME.

Kek I just signed up it's like a toddlers my first crypto exchange, I love it! maybe I'll cash out into turkish lira lmao

fuck off sid, you're just mad I hold more Vietnamese realestate than you

I've got 120k link I don't care what any nig holds. this free real estate you talk of, it's not just in vietnam is it? I'm v v strongly doubting that we're actually going to moon tonight btw shilling user

So far Vietnam, Russia, Myanmar, and China. The US will open up if hey get Finra approval. Well, I should say average Americans will be able to invest in US projects after approval. Until then you'd have to fully fund it. Finra is what will allow crowdfunding for US projects.

Originally it was Sept. 22nd. But they walled it back to "soon" a month ago. So no hard date at the moment but they said the timeframe of the end of summer (22nd) is the general area. So realistically within a week of the 22nd.

Retard you’re going to get dumped on

This

800k here
I'd be thrilled with 0.1$. I don't need lambos, I just need a financial boost to start my tourism business. 80k $ is more than enough. Sooo... when 0.1$?

That's not me. I'm Sidd.

You're just made I"m 1mm >

It's the fucking end of summer now. I was buying a bit but I'm bored of this shit already

Then don't buy. I don't care. But technically summer isn't over.

Working my way back on the first page. Gonna be tough tho

10,000 poorfag reporting!

technically you're a pajeet that doesn't know their own shitty stinking bags. I've only been looking at this for an hour and can see they've got property in canada but haven't got shit in china. what else have you got wrong?

summer is over retard it's 23rd and autumn here in britbong land

davidson owns RLX

only betas will follow him to success

how can you only afford 20$ worth? lmao

Woodfine Capital Projects is their partner in the US and Canada

kek closer to 15 big ones. imagine the stench. are you str8 bois part of a circle suck discord group or something?

i maxed out all my credit cards buying RLX and dont regret it one bit

c u on the moons anons

Attached: 1537473652447.jpg (900x506, 113K)

It's an American company. Why would they use British timeframes? And like I said its the general area of end of summer, not the exact end. So it still has time to meet that deadline.

russophile.org/relex-development-relocates-to-charleston-south-carolina-in-response-to-strong-governmental-interest-in-relex-infrastructure/

"Earlier this year, the deputy mayor of Suifenhe, China met with Relex to align plans for Relex Infrastructure’s assistance in the region. Similar talks have also been occurring in Vladivostok, Russia."

The Canada stuff is because of their partner Woodfine Capital, which is in Vancouver. No projects in Canada have been announced, but the areas I've mentioned have got projects lined up.

I really don't think you should invest. You clearly don't know how to research and you're letting your emotions get the best of you. This isn't for moonboys. It's a long term steady climb.

even if it is released, why would that incentivize buyers

KEK

geez this old timer again. why the fuck does everyone think they're vietnamese then grandad? I've already invested, enjoy your slow boring climb while I trade my stack up then dump on you

Fucking zombies!

Don't even how to check a transaction, or would have known it's the fucking team suppressing the order book!

stop posting this

you're wrong and everyone here knows it

tell me more based wallet watcher. I'll dump on these fags after launch

send me an erc20 ad. I'll give you 1k rlx if this piece of shit moons

lmao, do you even check wallets you absolute retard? As a matter of fact, stop posting in my thread. I already told you 1mm > holders can post only. Dip shit.

Am I?

Here you go!

bloxy.info/txs/references_address/0x954592577855bb0335a1ccd2a899a9a5a27513fb?argument=tradeAddresses&page=1&signature_id=4498

Check this wallet's last 72hours idex trades. And also check that it got his rlx directly from main wallet 72 hours ago or not?

And reply back to me with your findings.

A few reasons.
For your average person looking to invest in real estate:
It will allow you to do so. Up until now you've had to have millions to throw at a project. Most developers try to get one or two investors to fund an entire project. This will let many smaller investors do that in a shorter time frame. Instead of putting in $1m to fund a condotel you could put in 10k to just fund one room. And depending on the project either own that room or get yearly returns on it. Depends on the project using B-O-T or PPP. Every build will have different returns listed.

If you're a large scale developer:
It'll allow you to do both smaller projects that the big boys typically overlook or large scale projects that require a lot of money. For instance one project is ~430m. Relex isnt going to be the sole funder, but it could help a portion of that. Say 20% with the other 80 coming from other methods. It's an additional source of revenue that'll speed up your timetables. They've already partnered with woodfine and flc group. That's roughly 9-10b in real estate old money buying in. And these developers (which you are free to call and talk to them, In fact Peter woodfine encourages it) have stated theyd like to do the funding with relex as much as possible. Big projects can be locked in the funding period for years. I'm not saying this is going to be overnight, but it'll cut it down to a few months to maybe a year. If that happens they can start sooner and take on more work which means more money.

If you just want to treat it like any other crypto and not invest it:
When rlx gets put into a funding wallet, it is taken out of circulation and held in escrow. Less available for purchase means prices go up. I won't go into that more because I'm sure you understand supply and demand/scarcity.

There is also the finra indexing to look at. If it gets approved, more people will feel better about buying in. Same with btcs etf. It's still a microcap right now. Think about it.

I certainly do. Been doing it since that FD dump at 178.

What did you do, meanwhile?

Oh I know -

You are busy maintaing calm in traders group.

It's funny how you never once been concerned over these shady sales!

I wonder why! T H white!

Nobody thinks they're Vietnamese except for retards. Their major partner is Vietnamese and the most headway has been done in Vietnam. In fact Vietnam is looking at it to possibly be the nationally approved crypto. Considering they effectively banned crypto after the skymining scam, that's a huge deal.

And I doubt you have enough to dump on me. I've got an ungodly amount and even my dumping won't affect the market. I'm less worried about you than I am about cointelegraph which holds 85m.

Wow, an actually useful comment about rlx on here. Good comment user

This is gonna be a rather big deal. Expect the official announcement in the next three days

>I wonder why! T H white!
lmao did you ramjeets used to be part of the same "traders" group then have a lovers tiff?

>last 72 hours

how new are you? stop being what you are for like at least a year then come back to it. you've failed.

No.

I checked his transactions. He gave himself away on 29th of may 2AM OTC when he bragged in main relex group about how he baught the order book that night.

I checked that night's idex transactions.

Search for his post on this exact date.

you're worried about cointelegraph because they're russian scammers oldanon?

is the wallet voyeur in here? send me the cointelegraph wallet, gonna see what shit they're shilling

I am Mr K, then I was 2021.

Check for my older posts in main chat. And you will have a better insight about me, given that you are a common investor like me. Not one of these idex manipulators.

Anyone that actually understands what Relex is and where they are going knows these aren't "shady sales" nor concerned about short term price. Get over yourself.

might it be possible that you need to see more daylight user? do you know cointelegraph's address?

Cointelegraph is not selling. Haven't sold a single rlx since ages. They are misleading you by naming cointelegraph as they are misleading the trader group by naming some whales.

They are those whales!

You are tarkovsky or whatever his name is. I can tell because you could never spell bought properly. It's not "baught".

Yes I am Tarkovsky. Never denied it.

And yes I write the 'bought' incorrectly the first time. Then I notice and change it.

Search for Tarkovsky in main chat. You will get my older posts, and will know how enthusiastic I was for this project.

Still I am.

But I refuse to be manipulated by some people in traders chat. Or by some people who tried doing it in DM.

I don't understand why you are doing this. The team isn't dumping. They DID make one bad otc trade. Everything else hasn't been them. Not only is "following the wallets" not proof because they could belong to anyone, but the team has come out and said it wasn't them. They admitted the bad otc trade. They categorically denied everything you have said (without proof I might add).

Not to mention you ran a telegram group trying to fud so you could buy in cheaper. We have the posts you were making about coordinated fud for personal gain. But ignoring all that, why the fuck would anyone believe you? You make a bold claim with no evidence, get called out, and promptly change your name to try and trick people into thinking people actually believe your bullshit? Relex aside, do you not see how shady and untrustworthy you look? I feel like with all the fud and misspelling you are either a teenager trying to get money through deceit, or a turboautsist pajeet.

In all honesty, are you a buttblasted sappling or just dumb?

Relex is going to be top 100 within 2019, and top 25 by 2021.

I have 0 doubts.

How many projects out there actually fill a real business need and have an actual blockchain need like Relex does.

So much money is going to flow through that token, I could easily see it becoming the international standard for real estate development.

This is 1 man of relex skeptics who is trying to scare everyone about dumps

be careful who you listen to or you end up following pajeets trying to steal from you

phy

Attached: SS.png (898x896, 942K)

I just wish I could have bought at these prices

Attached: HODL.jpg (1024x860, 264K)

I come on! Enough with the words!

Do you check the transactions I post?

Did you check the last one.

And if you were not a part of that skeptics group don't pretend you know what we're going on there just by a screenshot. If you want I will send you the whole thread, and make up your mind for yourself if I was fudding, co-ordinating or just watching wallets.

And you are doubting my intentions over the words of physeus Silvester or whatever his name is - search for his name. He joined in accused us of not having enough reddit activity. They officially fudded for next few days. And accepted that he was one of us after buying at a lower price. Check my posts before this FD dump.

And for why the people believe me. I am not doing all these for everyone to believe.

I am doing it because I check those transactions. And what I state, are the truths of my finding. I don't post words, poems and romanticism. I post transactions from immutable blockchain, which you won't even bother to look.

But may be I am wrong. You do check these transactions. And you do know that whatever I am staying are truths. But it hurts your intentions. May be you are the very people I am up against. And these posts of yours are not for me but for the others, to deceive them again, that there's nothing in those transactions. And you know that no one will bother checking them.

There have been rumors of the team further dumping its coin, but those are simply not true. No wallets that dumped were the team's wallets. Those assuming to know the addresses that dumped the tokens are making logical mistakes and are unable to tell fact from their own fiction. Relex is not a scam. The team has only made one mistake and it's all it took for the FUDers to try and get lower prices. There were coordinated efforts to lower the price further after the whales dumped, but they failed. The price is now stable. Good news are coming around. The platform is to be released very soon and it means that outside investors are ready to seize the opportunity to be early bidders.

And let's put it to rest. Once and for all.

If you convince me after I post my finding here, today after this post, in public, you will not find a single post from me about relex skepticism again.

Do you agree? If you say yes, I will post my findings pointwise, you will state what point and assumption you disagree with.

Actually s.s. youre making things up still.

youre not safe to accuse people of things whenever you want. s.s. even though you think to play god, you accuse and accuse with no proof

if youre wrong with even one statement you have made, youre done.

this is your face.

phy

Attached: SS2.png (387x472, 268K)

God. I can smell the curry through my computer screen. And look. You changed your id again. Get called out, change your identifier.

Yes. I've checked the wallets posted. Nothing tying it to a team member. It could be anyones. And having a transaction directly from the main wallet doesn't mean anything. The team can either get paid in rlx or $. They are capped at 40m and none of them have taken a full rlx payout. Why would anyone believe you when you can't even do basic research.

And now you're accusing me? I'm not part of the team. I'm heavily invested, yes. But I'm not a team member. Neither is white nor anyone else you've accused.

Just fucking dump your stack and fuck off. Relex doesn't need you. In fact it would be better off without you.

This!

Here should be the focus, if you people really care about relex.

these games u are playing and fucking with our money is over. if the team knows who u are and youve stated even one thing wrong against them, youre going down.

because of ur own own arrogance you never say i think or maybe you always claim as 100% true. doing that has legal consequences.

youre really dumb but days of manipulating are over

phy

u are from kolkata, west bengal, india

would u like me to go on?

Words words words.

Not a single person who is ready to discuss the wallet transactions!

Oh please do.

And if you didn't notice. My identifier changes in almost every post.

Think about that for while!

I will give you a hint.

VPN!

This reply gets me pretty mad. You're a fucking faggot, stop talking about wallet transactions until you actually look at it.

You're going to masturbate to this .jpg someday

before u started changing your identity in relex skeptics u went by BM and ur @ was @reach2me

ur name is sourav saha

this is ur instagram instagram.com/reach2me.sourav/

cute

phy

you are undiagnosed schizo effective

im done here. will be providing the team with ur name. better make sure every single thing uve said is correct! one thing wrong and bye bye

ill send this to them too since you like to talk shit so much

sulekha.com/defamation-lawyers/kolkata

phy

Please go on.

Actually met a guy who bought 70% of the supply when it was under 30 vits he spent only a few ETH to do it. Then he hired pajeets to shill everywhere and there is evidence that the team is involved. Not joking.

These fucking prices tho

Attached: B53EC6BE-F5AB-46B4-9030-F5EAA71D3510.jpg (4032x3024, 2.16M)

Autism autism autism.

Nobody cares. But fine. Prove to me any of these wallets are team wallets. When you can't (because you can't prove shit unless you get the owner to admit it. Welcome to crypto) leave forever.

But I know you won't. You will just get bootyblasted, leave this thread, change your name in the TG and keep doing what you do.

It's fact that india has more scammers per capita than people. You're just another scammer.

only fitting that ur getting fucked on Jow Forums since u tried to fuck with us. good luck pajeet fucker

Attached: SS3.png (714x789, 1.06M)

same faggotry, leave ass mad retard

By all means.

And you want me to be candid.

That's not me! But you do what you do.

And for the rest for you.

You people are threatening me because of the transactions I posted and conclusions I drawn?

Really!

You clearly are because not even 70% is in circulation.

Okay then

Let's talk about those logics then. Forget all this. And finish it first that whether it's a team wallet or not. Because you are making us run in circle by not even looking at the transactions which were made today. And just two transactions. Only two!

1. Its the main team wallet. Is it not?

etherscan.io/address/0xb306b47b36705332f48537b02b581ea36d108b79#tokentxns

2. Its a transaction of 10M
(etherscan.io/tx/0xa76e86b198e563f1f325b285f1d3662f8b3288c9b87ed3c0d3a1c5ce921cb777)

from main team wallet
(0xb306b47b36705332f48537b02b581ea36d108b79)

to this
(0x954592577855bb0335a1ccD2a899a9a5a27513fB) wallet, is it not?

3. And finally, this is a trasaction of same 10M
(etherscan.io/tx/0x350a3096d0fd6d30e3e7ef00729af6ce68e45bb6d5a53feaa036933d6a6dde68) from

this wallet
(0x954592577855bb0335a1ccD2a899a9a5a27513fB)

to idex exchange wallet,
(0x2a0c0DBEcC7E4D658f48E01e3fA353F44050c208)
is it not?

now which of these 3 points you don't agree with?

70% of circulating supply you cum guzzling nignog

lol ok reach2me

you also posted in here
reddit.com/r/vertcoin/comments/7npyxo/vertcoin_international_where_are_you_from/

you can 'follow the messages' if u like to see its the same person.

Attached: SS4.png (439x123, 12K)

Please go on. Post all these on social media. I dare you!

already messaged the team with ur information. they can track u through reach2me or bhytgv9876 on reddit

ur fucking with an entire company with ur accusations and u think there wont be any consequences?

u think u can accuse people and a team, and not face consequences?

i been listening and watching you, and you think youre so good but youre a bad person.

youve attacked countless innocent people because you think youre either a savior or youre trying to buy more even cheaper. wouldnt be surprised to see your buy orders on there as u keep talking!

phy

Just shut the fuck up

Yes. That's the team wallet. Yes they transferred it to someone and it was moved to idex. So what? 15k isn't a dump. And the second wallet isn't necessarily a team member. Prove it is.

In fact, let's say you could prove it? So what? Let's say that is a team member. If it is, they are allowed to be paid in RLX and they are allowed to sell if they want. They are allowed to also sell off rlx to cover company expenses since there was no ico.

So now fail to prove that is the team dumping on anyone (which it isn't because like I said you can't prove it short of the owner of the wallet admitting its their wallet) and fail to prove how it is harmful. Then never bring it up again.