What is it like to have a shit job and no career prospects?

What is it like to have a shit job and no career prospects?

Attached: virgin.jpg (400x299, 36K)

Medium wage with no career prospects here - every day is a drag. I'm convinced my job made me become depressed. I'm quitting after 3 years though, else I'd quit life if I keep working there.

>Medium wage with no career prospects here
>I'm convinced my job made me become depressed
Wow really? What a revolutionary insight.

It is an insight. Why are you an ass? Some people work their entire life without realizing this.

what do you do?

Well you usually have tattoos, you listen to rap, and you smell like cigarettes all the time. That basically sums it up.

I work as an engineer. The work itself is great, but the management structures around it plus some people that I'm involved with make me hate it.

I am a fucking office wagecuck making 1534 euros per month.
I am holding 9.81 BTC, actually trying to get a loan to buy 10 more BTC.
Everyday I wake up telling myself I will make it in 2020.

Unironically, it has to happen or I will do a fucking crazy thing.

Attached: 893679_101125753417697_2118317892_o.jpg (717x960, 123K)

kek. that describes a few of my m8s. its annoying they're 27 and don't have disposable dosh to do things regularly.

>1534 euros per month.
Netto, I take it?
What country you in?
If it's Eastern Europe, that's not too bad I guess.

Western europe
and where I live a 20 sqm room is 800 euros per month.
1500 euros is nothing, only good point is I'm browsing Jow Forums Jow Forums and Jow Forums for 70% of my "work" time.

Austriafag here, I make ~2200€ a month as a web designer and programmer with moderate work load.
I didn't even study this shit, I just did it for fun several years when I was a teen, but I couldn't find any job in the field I studied.

I know I am super lucky.

careful user

The golden bullrun will happen.

Attached: 1354348026681.png (588x700, 150K)

Yes, it will. We were 1 day short of the longest ever Alt coin bear market (253 days). Crypto is ripening again.

user, I got some guys who can code, write and that have some responsability.

Find something that they can do there over the internet and you stay with 80% of the profit that they earn.

I don't want to work

I'm just waiting for 2021.

Why 2021?

Next halving will happen in 2020
2021 = The GOLDEN bullrun

Attached: 1537540470059.jpg (704x904, 138K)

Hmm...so the 2012 and 2016 btc halving events triggered the 2013 and 2017 bullruns respectively?

No, really?

So this means I have 2 more years to accumulate btc and eth

I work with vacant properties for the banks. I've finally decided to get my debts paid off and start working on owning my own homes to rent out, hopefully with the intention of quitting my soul succing office job

Any advice on getting into Web design and programming?
I have plenty of spare time and want to learn how

Any insider tips on how to cheaply acquire vacant property?

>career prospects

lmao what, you mean kissing ass and putting in way more effort than it's worth from 22 to 65 for no reason besides ego, your wife, and your wife's son?

if I made the $86k in 2018 dollars I make now for the rest of my life I couldn't care less what the job is, as long as I didn't have to work a second over 40 hours

Attached: 34563456.png (155x126, 54K)