SEX WORKERS BTFO

SEX WORKERS BTFO
metro.co.uk/2017/09/13/looking-for-robot-love-here-are-5-sexbots-you-can-buy-right-now-6891378/

Attached: FRO70d1ec_profimedia_0349310556.jpg (1250x833, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=olGTTzfxNiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

people don't realize how fast this is developing. With advancements in AI, it will be realistic to have a relationship with a robot in the near future. People will laugh it off for next two decades and then they'll wake up with our workforce and our sex lives fully automated.

When did Steve Buschemi start making sexbots?

yeah and then they'll rebel like in detroit become human

And then we are fucking humans and not bots so out parents won't be ashamed.

HOOOORAY!

why the fuck would anyone ever ridicule themselves and do something as pathetic as getting a sex robot. face it lads, if you aren't able to get chicks to fuck you then you are pathetic, genetical garbage and not worth to be in our gene pool. seriously, nothing is easier, these sloots are queuing!
actually, come to think of it, its a good thing that these robots will be around because all you weak, ugly, omega fags will be even less likely to procreate and will stop shooting up schools.
t. over and out, gonna go get my dick sucked tonight by a 20yo I don't even know yet

Pros of a Robot Wife:

>never ages
>never smells
>doesn't get fat
>works with 100% efficiency to make you happy
>doesn't turn into a psycho once a month
>will never cheat on you (Robot Wife could also be good for Home Defense)
>can do chores for you
>never complains
>always wants to fuck when you want and fullfill every one of your fetishes
>never initiates any Drama
>can own as many robot wifes as you can afford (will make Men want to work harder)
>long battery life thanks to fuel cells
>completely customizable during ordering process
>Robot AI learns about you to be your best possible companion
>can only improve over time
>easily replaceable

Cons:
none

Attached: maybe robot maybe biocunt nobody knows.jpg (1024x680, 108K)

>>can own as many robot wifes as you can afford (will make Men want to work harder)
Whats to stop me from making one of my robot wives do my work for me, then having a 2nd robot wife do the same work so my income doubles so I can then afford more robot wives.

cons:

She can never love you
She's not sentient
She doesn't have autonomy, she's programmed to "Like" you

>why the fuck would anyone ever ridicule themselves and do something as pathetic as getting a sex robot.
because of all the advantages it gives see >face it lads, if you aren't able to get chicks to fuck you then you are pathetic, genetical garbage and not worth to be in our gene pool.
the genepool is already garbage and only the artificial womb and genetic engineering will be able to reverse that.
biocunts have no future in this.

>actually, come to think of it, its a good thing that these robots will be around because all you weak, ugly, omega fags
The Robot Wife will become better with every generation and more men will leave the entitled Biocunts to embrace the new Technology that is Robot Wifes, the curve of adoption will be similar to what smartphones pulled off.

>t. over and out, gonna go get my dick sucked tonight by a 20yo I don't even know yet
thats exactly the problem, spreading diseases like herpes and HIV while also giving chance of creating retarded offspring that won't be able to compete against the future genetic edited chads of the future.

nothing is stopping you, owning as many Robot Wifes as a man can will make Men all over the world work much much harder and create several golden bullruns in the process.

>She can never love you
>She's not sentient
can a Biocunt?
its only a matter of time until we have AI that can replicate all of this, technically the AI will know you better than you know yourself because it will monitor you all day long through every device you own. Japanese are already creating artificial gfs, give the tech 10 - 15 years and it will become more convincing that the "real" thing.

>She doesn't have autonomy
and thats a good thing, the Robot Wife will have however set her priorities straight and her priority Number 1 is keeping her owner happy.

Attached: Gatebox.jpg (1386x865, 89K)

>t. Angry feminist
;)

but can it make babies? What if I want babies.!

>t. cynical aspie-incel with bad acne, greasy hair and an inflated expectations
you should get off the internet, mate. it doesn't do you good

is that supposed to be a bad thing

>but can it make babies? What if I want babies.!
not yet

The Artificial Womb:

>New Men would be cloned in a cloning Facility
>the artificial womb takes care of the feetus by feeding it only the best nutrients (see pic related)
>artificial womb monitors the feetus 24/7 to make sure it turns out healthy
>genetic engineering will make designer babbys a thing so no more manlets, dicklets or baldlets
>100% healthy and strong babbys
>The Robot Wife will will take care of them during child age and raise them together with you

why so butthurt? actually its very logical that Humanity (Men) takes this way, my money is on the chinese as they give zero fucks and would probably all turn themselves into a handsome aryan chad nation if they could which they soon will be able to do as the tech already exists. If western countrys don't follow up they will simply destroyed by the 700IQ chads in just 2 or 3 decades.

It is more likely that AI will get the concept of love more right than simple minded Biocunts.

Attached: womb.jpg (713x571, 90K)

the Robot carrying the feetus itself would be too risky, special facilities like in the pic will be more likely.

Attached: 2012-02-23-artificial-womb.jpg (900x790, 211K)

>he is believing shitty fiction

You sound frustrated

Artificial Life always reaches a singularity, it's a matter of fact. Fucking Pinocchio even became a real boy at the end.

>>never smells
Is there a model where this doesn't apply?
I want to smell my robowife's unwashed armpit musk.

There won't be true AI in the next decades

well I was just trying to bate but props to you. you argue maturely and I agree with your predictions. so I'll give you this rare one
it's definitely the Jow Forums thing to do to invest in this up and coming industry and get a piece of the pie
at the same time the validation I get out of countless mires is a significant source of my self-esteem and chasing & banging sloots a valued hobby of mine.
I wouldn't trade that for sex bots but I strongly assume that that's mainly because I don't need to.
godspeed user. and stop using the word biocunt and work on your rampant hate for women
because what I said about you being a cynical misogynist still holds true
hating women and being rejected by them is a vicious circle and as they won't break it you have to

Attached: 1513213336506.png (932x934, 1.54M)

Fucking a sex robot seems strange but maybe I'm just a boomer. I could see teens and teens today being into it because they grew up with tech so it's probably not a big leap

>home defense

Attached: def.gif (639x345, 828K)

I'd personally a Mahoro.

Attached: 1528422954606.jpg (277x356, 32K)

Good to see you again, John. Too bad this pasta comes across as sad and is not as lulz worthy as your first one though.

kek
knew the poll results in the article would not disappoint

Attached: 1537567444949.jpg (200x195, 7K)

you're not allowed to post here without showing tits

>She can never love you

I wrote an AI once. This is wrong. AIs can be subjective and feel emotions. Its not even hard to do. There just isnt much point yet because current AIs are so stupid that its emotions wouldnt have any relevance to anything.

Like in order to be sad at a time that makes contextual sense it would have to understand the concept of loss, which we are not even close to yet. Powerful modern day AI is roughly as intelligent as a bumblebee. There is only so much you can do with that.

the AI could be still restricted and if you didn't treat your AI good you can perform a factory reset and try again. I think most Men would treat their AI Robot Wife very good.

possible, I expect them to be fully customizable

>I wouldn't trade that for sex bots but I strongly assume that that's mainly because I don't need to.
Of course the Biocunt won't die out completely (the ugly ones most certainly will), like I said before they will go the way of the horse, replaced by something superior (the car) but some enthusiast still keep them around for the novelty of it.

>and stop using the word biocunt
if you can't stomach the Jow Forums lingo you better go back to the ditt.

looks good to me, I'd love to have a Robot Wife that can protect me.

checked

but that tech is advancing and actively worked on. 10 years ago it wasn't even close to be as smart as a bumblebee, what will it be able to do in 10 or 20 or 30 years?

Attached: 1505935666281.jpg (1268x951, 231K)

Imagine telling Alexa to give you a rimjob and make you a sandwich and she just does it. On top of that, you can make out with her afterwards.

We’re all gonna make it lads

I can't wait until the AI is good enough for my robot bitches to fight over me on command. If I'm rich one will get a morning star and the other will get an axe

>She can never love you
Neither can women

The sex robots will sound the slow death of the woman, they will be totally abandoned.

you're going to tell me - ahneuhneu we'll have Robots for women too

LMAO you need 1000 times more things, a salary etc etc etc etc etc, unlike us, who just need a pretty little vagina that does the dishes and gives me a blowjob when I would play a fortnite, moreover you will see, in a few years, the WOMEN WILL RAKE ALL TO STOP THE FUTURE OF ROBOT SEX FOR MAN.

>can't even give a fucking doll blonde eyebrows
What the fuck

I couldn't care less what anyone thinks of me. I've been with more women than the average Jow Forums incel and I want nothing to do with them anymore. They're a waste of time, money, and energy. 99% of women drain you. The search for that 1% that doesn't drains you. Let the idiots that fell for the marriage meme laugh. I'll be fucking my sex bot while they talk themselves out of suicide.

>She can never love you
so you'll get to live the illusion of being loved by an artificial female which is closer to being reality than a human one which will have to be tacen care of and can go rogue way to easy. i fail to see the issue in this context

>we'll have Robots for women too
unlikely but single Biocunts will likely buy a householding Robot from the same company that builds the Robot Wifes thus further pushing the development of Robot Wifes without even truly being aware of it.

the Robot Wife will be fully customizable, she can look however you want her to look.
thats one big advantage over the Biocunt.

finally a fellow visionary

Attached: 6r74piprig701.png (1920x796, 1.18M)

>>doesn't turn into a psycho once a month

That's all it takes to have me sold.

because it's

>t. woman

>(Robot Wife could also be good for Home Defense)

Attached: golden kek.jpg (421x421, 57K)

but if you wanted the Robot Wife to do it then you could program her to be a psycho, of course the Robot Wife would never harm you.

the AI would monitor your home at night, call the cops, alarm you and then take out the burglar.

Attached: MetArt_Sonare_Michaela-Isizzu_high_0007.jpg (3456x5184, 1.81M)

Imagine being at home at 3am and having a robot wife just sitting on the couch on standby mode. It seems incredibly depressing!

i already have a fleshlight launch. robot that jacks me off via bluetooth. id otn really want more.

I just imagine burglar who checks if house has any dogs inside who can bark or bite him, see no dangers, gets in and gets REKT by sex robot which ensures he will experience worst nightmare and primal fear possible before cops and TV arrive

Imagine coming home and the Robot Wife prepared your favorite meal while giving you a quick rundown about interesting Jow Forums threads that you missed while you were driving home.
Imagine the Robot Wife sitting with you at the table and listen to your autistic drivel and recite your earlier conversations with you.
through your smart device (phone or whatever it will be in the future) you will be able to plan ahead for your robot and make a schedule. Its unlikely that your Robot will just sit at home and do nothing. It will never do nothing, while you are gone the Robot Wife is monitoring your house with FLIR and other sensors.

there is always something we want.

the Robot could also play loud barking or whatever over its speakers and deter the burglar.

Attached: RA_Urdinak_Michelle_high_0040.jpg (3744x5616, 2.16M)

i dont want a fucking robot taking up space. thats creepy.

Attached: ex-machina-3-1024x522.jpg (1024x522, 60K)

>the Robot could also play loud barking or whatever over its speakers and deter the burglar.
I will not wonder if there will be a twist when people will start to make robot sex dogs cuz they don't die after 15 years. I just don't see how law can ban this, and it's going to be way cheaper in production than "mankind" version. You can expect someone to start shill this in near future

the Robot Wife will do lots of work at home, like cooking, cleaning, sorting. It won't take up much space and will never get in your way.

whoever gets into this Robot market first and pulls it off will make trillions of dollars and get his very own megacorp.
Robots and AI are very very versatile.

Attached: 097.jpg (2669x4000, 2.63M)

When can we legalize rape?

There's no criminal intent in fucking a free range sexbot that turns out to be a biocunt. And so what if the slut squeels and begs to stop? They're all programmed to do that. I thought she was a rental I pay afterwards sorry.

Kek

8ft giantess robotwife is the only thing that keeps me going

>manlets, dicklets or baldlets
Will the height be not utterly irrelevant to extremely intelligent and compassionate beings aka not shitty humans
Also, if they can clone themselves why would they even need their shlongs, for joy? Highly intelligent beings who have more joy from intellect and science and creating tools and advancing technology
hair has the function that it protects you from cold and kind of warns you to not hit your head, not for looks, they come second
you brainlet

I think we're still a long ways away from a "sex-bot revolution," but it's going to be the sort of thing that creeps up slowly and then explodes like a volcano. You're going to wake up one day and have a life-like supermodel designed to want nothing more than to make you happy. It'll be able to have sex, drive, cook, clean, take care of kids, etc.

What worries me is that technological advancements usually have massive unexpected consequences. Never trust the utopian technologists.

>Will the height be not utterly irrelevant
wrong, height is very important for many reasons, like being able to reach things on top of shelves or being able to lift heavier weights, also better proportions and of course the aesthetics.

>if they can clone themselves why would they even need their shlongs
the big Penis is the most important part of a man and a very important source of joy, a dicklet or biocunt wouldn't know or understand this.

>Highly intelligent beings who have more joy from intellect and science and creating tools and advancing technology
the Artificial Chad from the Artificial Womb will be able to do everything at once, advance tech and civilization and enjoy his aesthetics and healthy perfect body with the optimal amount of nerves that give him the best sensation possible.

>most likely has a better software to determine what is the best for her than real women

What do you guys think we'll get first. Life-like humanoid robots like I describe here or literally god-tier genetic engineering that allows us to create whatever we want and have it grow to maturity in a week? I think the best sex-doll is going to be a mix of a robot and a sex-slave, mixing organic with technology.

Don't try to heal the gender divide, goy. Buy my hunk of metal and silicone. It'll still be there for you when you're a childless old man watching the last of your race going extinct.

>implying Jewish men are not the first to ditch the Jewesses for Robot Wifes

LOL

Sex robots really spell the potential end to the advancement of the human race. Going on the philosophy that men are inherently driven by sex, if there is no longer a felt reason to achieve, we will stop. Dave Chapelle said it best. If a man could fuck s super model in a cardboard box, he wouldn’t bother to buy a house.

but thats wrong, Men will advance to Type II Civilization in no time just because every man will be able to afford a Robot Wife, if he works of course, your smartphone for example aint free right?
a better Motivation than Robot Wifes won't exist.

You think 6.3 billion years of evolutionary drive, all of sudden are uprooted and were just gonna go chipping a long? Wtf do you need a smartphone for? Social contact ie. Status, or wealth, or some other variety of what women find attractive. There hasn’t been a word of literature written without the underlying purpose of finding a viable mate.

women are obsolete

totally missing the point brainlet, what I was trying to say is you need currency to buy goods and services. so you better have a job and income so you can afford a Robot Wife that is in every way superior to the Biocunt, that will be the big motivator for every man.

That will be enough motivation to get s summer job 1 year during high school. Men will be living in mini homes stacked vertically, filled with filth after the manage to grub up enough money to buy one. Shit do you really think each man is going to buy one? Seems unlikely, they’ll be shared, you’ll plug your girls friends USB in when it’s your turn.

>That will be enough motivation to get s summer job 1 year during high school.
they will be expensive, only in later generation price is expected to go down but everyone will want their own.

>Men will be living in mini homes stacked vertically
some will, most won't.

>filled with filth after the manage to grub up enough money to buy one
the Robot Wife will be able to clean up your place so its unlikely everyone will live in filth, but sure some crazy madman will maybe do it anyway.

>Shit do you really think each man is going to buy one?
absolutely, adoption curve will be similar to smartphones.

>they’ll be shared
absolutely possible, the machine will likely be self cleaning and the onahole is likely to be modular so you can also bring your own.

I don't know why you're wasting your time arguing with an autistic incel who is incapable of understanding the human condition

Attached: holes.jpg (520x588, 121K)

Thanks for letting everyone here know that you're the same kid who got diddled by his mother making these threads every day

triggered biocunt

I'm a guy with a girlfriend and a mother who loves me, who knows an autist virgin when I see one. I'm sorry your parents didn't love you when you were a child, but you have to realize that this isn't the case for most of us and so your incel robot waifu fantasies just come off as pathetic.

see either triggered biocunt or betaboomer too dumb to understand technological progress

I like how you don't even deny it. A more apt technological advancement for a person like you would be suicide booths

So why do you care what the autisitc virgin thinks?

I don't. I just want to bully him into stopping with these faggoty threads

Sadly, yes. Women likes the concept of you, an idea of you that she has. And women also programmed to like you by biological design, if you meet her or societal desired standards.

deny what?
there is nothing to deny because the Robot Wife is the next logical step in technology. same goes for the artificial womb, to believe that Robotics, AI and genetic editing won't become a thing in the future is very shortsighted and literally on par with the retards that told us the internet won't take off or the retards bashing on crypto.
its a developing trillion dollar market and I suspect many crypto billionaires of the future will invest into this tech and make Robots a common sight in every household.

of course Biocunts will hate on the Sex Robots because they take away power from their pussys and show the world what useless fleshbags they are, they either get their shit in order or they will go the way of the horse, I'd say the latter because Biocunts have no will to change and lack the brain power to figure this whole thing out.

Attached: 1505936179473.png (1420x3617, 1.1M)

What would your mother think of you referring to her as a "biocunt"?

Attached: reddit.png (770x789, 510K)

this isn't your safespace biocunt, fuck off from my board

also
>literally no arguments againt the Robot Wife.

brainlets like you will never make it, if you can't see the Robot and AI trend coming already you are a literal brainlet.

Why don't you answer my question? Wouldn't she be ashamed of her son's behaviour?

this is also good for the men, who got fucked up by the sexual market, which is like 75% of 'em. but women can't just let go from that much of a attention crowd. they will cry about misogyny and sexual oppression.

why can't you discuss on topic and have to derail like holes usually do?
go smear some cream on your wrinkles, you'll need it roaster.

Do you call your mother a hole to her face? What's wrong with wrinkles, anyhow? everyone gets old user. I'm sure your mother has a few wrinkles on her face, but that doesn't mean she isn't beautiful, does it?

>if you aren't able to get chicks to fuck you then you are pathetic, genetical garbage and not worth to be in our gene pool
And you're angry that these people have something marketing towards them?

that's because she's wrong. women jump from point of the argument in an instant they feel like they losing.

Do you realize that you guys behave and speak exactly like the male version of bitter roastie feminists who can't get any dick? I'm serious. Go visit tumblr some time. It's uncanny. I guess weak, pathetic failures at life who can't get laid have a lot in common regardless of what's between their legs.

This. As soon as you nail down the climax of your argument, it's
>I don't want to talk anymore.
>Your breathe stinks. Did you brush today?
etc. They do this literally every fucking time.

>who got fucked up by the sexual market, which is like 75% of 'em
and every one of them will want one or multiple Robot Wifes, thats a massive market right here.
in the beginning it probably won't even be the Robots that sell most but something like the Gatebox. see pic here and butthurt that they will invest in 10/10 robot wifes instead donating to camwhores, streamerwhores and other Biocunts that live from thirsty men.

to be fair its hard to argue against Robot Wifes, AI and artificial wombs. but whatever the salty Biocunt says in here can't even be called discussion or arguing. sad!

what does it matter what I call Biocunts on a anonymous imageboard? if you are so triggered by the language used here go away back to the ditt or the other safespace shithole you came from.

and with a Robot Wife you would never ever run into issues like that.

I can see it now. A company that works directly with you, its customer, to build a custom robot exactly to your specifications, whether that's "making anime real" or being as close to human-like as possible, complete with all the cleaning, conversation, cooking, and human-like skills you described above. And the company will accept Bitcoin and that will be it. We can die a happy generation.

and this is example of comparison the opponent to a girl, women think it's diminishing (women are all misogynists by default) and suggestions of not participating in copulating acts - women think that it's a dreadful disposition. market is fucked, sex as a product and goal is overpriced so men came up with the solution. it's just logic. i'm sorry it's gonna rob you from privileges of having a back up man, betabux card and a swarm of orbiters from whom you farm attention etc.

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=olGTTzfxNiw

T-that's n-not true!
Show examples

That's the RealDoll guy I think. His dolls always look so trashy. The asians have a better design aesthetic going. Why would I want to buy a fuck doll that looks like a drug addict hooker?

This would literally be the same thing for men, we all have standards user

well hopefully that'll lead to roasties like actually finding their place again and developing themselves, rather than relying on their gender and whining

emancipation should've been about making women competitive in their own regards, but it ended up turning into complete infantilization and abandonment of any responsibility when it comes to feminists

however gentlemen sadly we all know women won't ever stop being a meme

Attached: femalesarefaggots.png (1847x895, 399K)

oof