Attached: JSABoxG.png (1366x662, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j8HG3uNsJbE
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZHwu0uut3k
youtube.com/watch?v=I5Du7NRcI3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Buy xrp become based

Inspiring

Attached: 6C985273-5051-4260-BAEC-55A0A8BCA049.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

I'm the same but I live at home so its worse, can't even get some fat pof slut to come over.

Listen with me lads

youtube.com/watch?v=j8HG3uNsJbE

It's okay, fren. I'm doing the same.

Attached: 1528637117409.png (746x512, 99K)

You're not alone homie, be strong!

what bags you holding user

Unironically 100% LINK.

I have 68,000 of them - I started amassing this in Oct 17 and rode the bullrun. The highs were fucking awesome, I started acting like a cocky cunt at work after Christmas since my bags had mooned to more than what I would earn in a year.

Then the dump happened - I've held ever since but haven't lost faith. It is painful but I know its the right decision holding these bags and the last 12 months hasn't been a waste of time.

Still hurts though lads. I don't even want to drive lambos or any of that shit, I just want to not have to sell my precious time for pathetic returns.

It's only going to get worse.

Problem is you have stinky linky you need xrp

pee pee
poo poo

Attached: 1537623674417.png (500x622, 139K)

>I started acting like a cocky cunt at work after Christmas
Didn't we all? God I miss that comfy ass feeling of confidence that I would make enough to NEET in the near future.

You all drinking?

Them feels though boys

Attached: dwpk.jpg (357x141, 5K)

incredible

>me 3 weeks ago
>problems on the stomach, almost had nothing to eat, young brother saw me eating the last sandwich and told me he was hungry, I pretend my stomach is full and give him the sandwich
>literally cried with an empty stomach, tired because I had walked more than 15 kilometers handing curriculums and really sad
>no money to pay the rent

Nowadays
>bought coca cola and some special food to my brother and mother
>had paid all vacines to my dogo
>paid this month rent and the next one too
>things going well
>still searching for other things to do, but already have money for rent, food, paid new glasses to my older mother and the treatment of my younger brother

The difference between both was faith, motivation, power of will and to believe that someday, somehow things would become better.

And they are better now.

Dont lose your faith, OP.

My old and new flipflop.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-09-13 at 13.25.25.jpg (1040x780, 140K)

Sunday morning here, still drinking, just 22 hours until it starts again

Attached: 55441FAD-8775-4888-8260-0A4C6E4C8A93.jpg (1125x650, 127K)

I'm so tired biz

>24
>Worked out this morning and cleaned my car
>Smoked some weed
>Eating chick fill a right now

It's a comfy life and will be even better if crypto moons

Fellow Eurofag?

Make it stop, please. Anything but wageslavery. ANYTHING.

Go to the pub and drink there instead.

this.
be happy with what you have. I will still drink alone once I make it.

i never understood the appeal of drinking alone, weed is way better for that

Are you me?

It's not going to be okay and you should seriously rethink every single decision you've ever made up until this minute.

The only way to make it all go away is to sell all the crypto.

don't hodl crypto. it's a meme.

learn ta having a trading strategy and be a chad.

Attached: 1532425661890.jpg (470x470, 31K)

I want to die

buy link then

Attached: 1537554918423.png (414x616, 298K)

Australia friend, I need my life back

Or rather, just sell all the crypto and eat your own bullet anyways. It would be for the best of course.

The material world is so futile and depressing. I don't want to be part of it anymore but I also don't want to kill myself just yet

Well then sell all the crypto and at least get yourself started.

OP I have literally gone through that exact same phase, I kind of figured most people didn't listen to new wave 80s retro shit like me. I've been learning how to make that shit on my computer it's fucking fun, you should get a bootleg copy of fruity loops and use that to kill some time. Hang in there bud we've still got a chance. If we don't make it in 5 years then we can start the mass suicides

Attached: irish2.jpg (537x710, 100K)

same here

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZHwu0uut3k

That is lame bro if u want good 80s put on some Prince, The Time, Jesse Johnson, Zapp, Junie Morrison, George Clinton
No wonder you're drinking yourself to oblivion you need something upbeat and groovy

I haven't even bought in yet and I want crypto to succeed so why wouldn't I take part in it? It's just modern society makes me depressed. Everything is too futile and materialistic.

You're stupid

you are a fucking MANIAC

Hi Frens! I've been where you guys are and it feels like life is impossible to change. Dont worry, it can and it will. Do yourself a favor and not drink too much tonight. Wake up and go do something just for yourself. Sit in a park, read a book. Just start by changing your pattern. I've found that even waking up early and having a cup of coffee and an hour to yourself does wonders for your positivity. hope this helps frens. we'll all make it.

That feeling of being a few weeks away from telling your boss to go fuck himself was great. Shame it only lasted a month.
youtube.com/watch?v=I5Du7NRcI3M

Every night I hope that I don't wake up in the morning.

Why are we here on this Earth? Seriously

Where all my bloomers at