Its time

We are back

Attached: 1537524517203.jpg (758x766, 671K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mV_hIBczcpo
youtube.com/watch?v=JzwbOZKfrUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I watched this video when this picture was used yesterday... i dont like it =(

link?

It has to die or we will be poorfags forever
youtube.com/watch?v=mV_hIBczcpo

I've always been torn on this issue... on the one hand i can understand the thrill and vibe of being out there in nature, man against animal in the wild. I can understand it, even if it's not for food.

On the other hand, there's also something sad about it... such a magnificent creature, just... pop... gone.

Fucking white people. Killing an innocent baby bear for no reason. Such a pussy too. You wanna be a real man, get on the ground and try that shit. That would be impressive.

ooga booga white oogaas bad black boogas good.

now post about niggers killing rhinos on the brink of extinction for a piece of horn you dumb shit nigger

I am not against hunting for food but as a huge animal lover it never gets easier seeing a magnificent creature killed like that... humane and ethically or not

Attached: 1536968104218.webm (324x224, 402K)

rofl

Americans will backstab anything... Even animals!

>magnificent creature
You only think that because you don't live around bears and don't have to deal with them destroying your property, eating your pets, and just being a general nuisance. They show no mercy and eat other animals while they are still alive, so they deserve none.
Fuck bears, we bull now.

Attached: innocentbear.jpg (430x464, 181K)

Is he raping that deer?

>wanna be a real man
>kills it with a spear

Attached: 1536275924430.jpg (394x473, 61K)

it was consensual

let me guess, he missed and the bear mauled him to death?

Attached: 525F6696-CC70-404A-9422-44148BCA70C3.jpg (480x305, 45K)

No he is mauling it to death in someones backyard.
Warning this is loud as fuck, might be grey area NSFW; youtube.com/watch?v=JzwbOZKfrUQ

How about right in the face? Bears btfo

Attached: goodnightbobo.jpg (677x626, 236K)

they are just playing

>destroying your property
why did you build/buy property around bears?

i live in the mountains of colorado. you know, where people who can afford to not live in shoeboxes in the city go when they dont want to be around niggers like you.

"C-Call Somebody!"

LoL what a faggot.

am i the only one that thinks we're here? With how pessimistic this board is and how everyone assumes the bear market isn't over until we hit 3-4k?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 7.44.25 PM.png (1394x1126, 1.51M)

HOT

take this shit to Jow Forums

Well we definitely have been depressed for long enough

We are just starting to hit denial. People bought in at around $1000. BTC needs to go past $1000 to for us to hit depression. LMFAO thinking we are hitting depression when most people except for plebbitors and normies still having profits.

Native Americans wiped out Wooly Mammoths and Horses which were native to the Americas originally. Fuck Native Americans

autism is a small minority not everybody has to be in the negative to go past depression. depression is more geared towards the normies that lost 80-95% of their life savings not 99.9%

>he doesn't know about the bulls and the bears
kys
>a normalfag who bought at 1k didn't sell up to 20k

Attached: bear_selfie.jpg (1021x569, 304K)

this, go into liberal cuck campus in a technical field like engineering and they're a lot of them telling you how blockchain will revolutionize the world. When those who remain are the only ones into privacy and stuff like that, is your buy signal, we're still too hot for now

Attached: bobobtfo.jpg (2518x1024, 654K)