Wtf do shitheads like dan bilzerian do all day...

Wtf do shitheads like dan bilzerian do all day? Not going to get into it but basically I made out like a bandit with crypto. Worth A LOT, like never have to work again a lot.

I've spent the past year literally just fucking around, traveling, hookers, drugs, you name it. I'm not really into drugs or drinking since I was raised well by upper middle class parents with strong morals, but definitely railed my fair share of tinder sluts and literal whores.

>muh do something with your life/find meaning

no nigger. I'm not fucking elon musk or mark zuckerberg, I'm not driven by ego and don't give a shit about changing the world (it's impossible at this point, even for billionaires)

What does one do after they've experienced the best things the modern world has to offer? Best restaurants, best pussy. best traveling experiences. What now??

Attached: 1539255826347.jpg (1201x1656, 322K)

Fly me out to you and bank roll me and I’ll show you how to have fun OP

one thing you could do is to pick a some outdoor activity and become really good at it. just pick another one when you're satisfied or bored.

get a dog

I'm not a girl in her early 30's with no man in sight to be impregnated by

Realize money isn’t what you thought it was and begin improving yourself mentally and physically so you have a chance at experiencing true happiness. Live in the now as much as possible.
>t. guy who doesn’t work and lives off passive income and not at all bored/jaded and loving life

my entire life up until two years ago was motivated by a carrot dangling in front of me. All my mental systems are geared towards amerifat style of education. Without a whip or carrot I cannot be motivated, how do I overcome this peasant training since now I have the resources to do it?

Find your carrot

What did you want to do/be when you were a kid, OP?

You weren't raised properly if you don't want man's best friend.

You sound kinda weird op

Give advice on how to make it like a bandit

TA and risk management? All in on link? Hodl to death

Start a discord and help me climb out of my socioeconomic prison.

This, a man needs endless goals. Find a goal op, start a business, create an empire and raise a family.
Or just kys like I probably would.

It's like you typed the infinite money cheats into a video game

>can't figure out how to lead his own life
>thinks he'll learn about it by asking Jow Forums
You retarded fucks never stop surprising me

>says muh
You have to go back to Jow Forums mouthbreather

just take college courses your interested in. shouldn't cost you anything comparatively and you'll learn things your interested in and meet like minded people. if I had all the money I would need, I'd go back to school and take classes that were interesting.

start a company

yes

Attached: 1525816931772.png (500x475, 281K)

One buys a seat in congress to become a gentleman.

First things first I would make sure my wealth is secure. Invest wisely. I'm motivated heavily out of egotism, so I'd probably keep trying to get more and more money. Politics is also something I'd look into. If I weren't going to be involved in anything self-centered then I'd probably study religion and philosophy. Buy myself a nice cabin up in Montana and just read. Maybe start a garden. Take up painting or writing.

This is also a good idea.

i normally despise dogs and they mutually hate me in return but golden rets are super cute good bois

Achieve greatness in some artistic field or literally become a philosopher/monk.

Or just do whatever the fuck you want at all times

Do you really believe a 190IQ billionaire can't change the world?

Fuck Elon and Zuck, I know me and you ain't no 190IQ niggers just entertain the thought.

How long have you been in crypto user?

Just curious. I hate being a wagie. I'd like to get where you're at soon.

Attached: 1537403406954.jpg (1436x1674, 1.48M)

Prove it and I'll tell you what to do.

0xcCef123243BFa9A655734fc4eA486d53cf5C0123

Send me some eth.

I'm Rich af btw, here's a pic from my dad's penthouse

Attached: IMG_20180919_182050.jpg (2592x4608, 3.6M)

Another pic from the penthouse

Attached: IMG_20180912_113302.jpg (4608x2592, 3.4M)

all the other buildings there look like absolute shit, is this in Bulgaria or something? you can buy a penthouse there for like $50k

Kek. I remember you from that other thread. You look like that guy from the big bang theory.

A 'penthouse' in a third world country, wow, what an achievement.

gl buying a penthouse in a decent location for 50k

t. bulgariafag

real estate has imploded over the past few years, you are not getting shit for that money

>I’m rich as fuck, look at my dads penthouse in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, surrounded by dilapidated buildings.

nigga if you were rich as fuck your dad would have a penthouse in the centre of New York or Beijing, not Uzbekistan.

hahaha, i guessed it correctly

Your dad having a penthouse apartment in the poorest euro country doesn't mean that much man... I'd happily live there but I'm not delusional.

a good dog really is a great pal. It's easy to forget how nice it is when you haven't had a pupper in a long time. Just get a good breed, not some shitty lap dog

oh my god the cringe
"i know the secret to a meanigful life"
"look at my daddy's 'penthouse'"
>all those decaying apartments blocking your view
>weird looking fag showing off his macbook like it's special (nobody cares about your macbook outside of 3rd world countries)
>send me eth

mate im not that guy, just saying

it does seem like a shot from eastern europe or some south american shithole

deffo not around a metropolitan area

bulgaria is not bad if you work with western companies remotely or some shit. 2 to 3k bucks make you king

current going rate for a new 75 sq m apartment is 400 euro if near the center. comfy

The do something with your life meme isn't actually a meme. What you don't seem to get is that most people don't do something with their lives to "change the world". They do it to give their life meaning to themselves.

cringe
you look so fucking poor

Where is this? My guesses are California and Portugal.

Yeah I honestly don't know user. My goal with crypto is similar to yours. I have thought past that. First get to step one before I splurge and buy shit and fuck whores.

You got a lot of money. You like real estate? Stocks? Investments? You'll probably have to find some time to be introspective and figure it out. Don't give yourself a hard time over it. You've achieved what 99% of the world wants and there is no guidebook on what to do afterwards.

You're thinking of cats, you fucking idiot.

This.
>/thread
Faggot OP has done everything the world has to offer except get enough attention from brainlets on Jow Forums.
>Gotta post from my Dad's penthouse for a second time just to show off, and i'll use the same gay pic of myself to prove nothing.

OP I live in Favela and I'm happy.

Give me a reason to waste time on you, I can solve your problem.

Attached: IMG_20180907_113811857_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg (3120x4160, 3.03M)

>macbook
can you even read cunt