Tik tok

tik tok

Attached: sdfsdfsd.png (820x536, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eHpKd0qNvVQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate 2018

Attached: Sad+frogs+are+lyf+_79e2c14f7db9bd846e2e85878b75f720.jpg (657x527, 50K)

but which direction do we go when the triangle ends

Up.. and we're going up before it ends. This is the end. Up. Here. Now. See you in 2 weeks.

100% downward.

downl. we going down to 6500.

Then maybe 7200. but 6500 first.

I think the hidden buy walls at 6k were from goldman who accumulated like crazy and we will rip our hair out at the eoy once we reach 50k.

But that's the 2012/2013 chart

It'll dump. What a glorious dump it'll be, 99% of you WILL lose hope and leave crypto forever. Several LINKIES will commit suicide as link dumps yo $0.01, some of them will livestream it. Eventually as bitcoin is close to $100 Jow Forums will basically die, no one will talk about crypto here anymore. As years go by people start joking about crypto and move om with their lives.

2025 bitcoin reaches $60 which will shake out the very last newfags permanently, more suicides will be livestreamed.

2028 it's hard to even find discussion or exchanges anymore, bitcoin is only used for buying drugs anymore, price is somewhere around $30.

And that's when I'll finally buy.

tik tok. kek. this is some pennystock pump and dump lingo. kek. if these guys are here then we'll definitely moon.

This is even more deluded than people who think we're getting a bullrun this year's end.

Dying for salvation with dedication
No Capitulation, annihilation
Papal commendation, reincarnation
Heaven is your destination

In the name of God

Gave their lives so boldly
Come and tell the Crypto guards story again

>youtube.com/watch?v=eHpKd0qNvVQ

I don't know what's more fucked up - the insane pessimism of this prediction, or the fact that it's probably right.

My fucking sides

It's not looking too hot, coiners

This guy gets it.

He's right you know.

You're underestimating the number of greedy greater fools out there, we'll are probably see another bullrun in 3-4 years. You're spot-on about linkes suiciding though.

So this is the power of delusion

>Several LINKIES will commit suicide as link dumps yo $0.01, some of them will livestream it

Despite having invested 70% of my net worth in cryptos, i wouldnt mind cryptos going down, if this would indeed happen.

Sideways

finally some sense being spoken

its the eve of a new world user. embrace the chaos and just sit back and relax. sure the waters turning black for no reason and some how there just arent many stars in the night sky any more but try not to think to much about it...

i mean its not like nightmare fuel is literally pouring from the 5th dimension into our space time right...im glad we had this little talk

BITCOIN WILL NEVER

EVER

EVER

NEVER EVER

EVER

BE BELOW 6K

STORE OF VALUE = 6K

Attached: 1537661003772.png (820x536, 29K)

Except, (You) don't have the slightest idea what the hell (You)'re talking about

i can't believe people like this are actual functioning members of society

I NEED MORE TIME REEEEEEEEE!!!

Attached: images (2).jpg (236x236, 6K)

Down, you fuckfaces. Are you even looking at the chart? Sellers keep pushing it down, down, down. Buyers are NOT stepping up. They're just barely holding the support at 6. Once that breaks, its fucking ogre, it's a big sell signal to the people still holding out hope for 6 and for short sellers to move in hard.
You don't get it either. Selling pressure is not stopping and there is not enough buy pressure to hold it back. What happens when those levels converge is not just a sideways movement, sellers break through the support and move it lower. This is the classic descending triangle.

>functioning

>Major financial institutions establishing digital infrastructure for Bitcoin markets and adoption in 2018.
>Bitcoin is going to lose 99.9% of its value by 2025.

Kys

>I bought ATH!
>Please don't FUD, please!
>;_;

it looks like Futures is pushing the price down but there's a mining cost floor of 6k. This won't change unless something like EFT gets approved.

i almost spat my fucking water out when I read that last line
absolutely hilarious and based post fren.

test

>memelines
MULTI
YEAR
BEAR
MARKET

Keked mightily, thanks user.

Attached: 1484258684848.jpg (226x226, 6K)

Attached: 149819821.jpg (621x120, 18K)

Sideways for 2+ years

red pill time: multi-year bear market doesn't apply to 24hour markets

Delusional

You can still earn plenty in a bear market. Follow ZCrypto on telegram

WE HAVE NOT REACHED CAPITULATION YET