HOLOCHADS ASSEMBLE! The United Nations will be pumping us soon lads hang on!

HOLOCHADS ASSEMBLE! The United Nations will be pumping us soon lads hang on!

Attached: DA255F84-8456-4A2F-A9FD-013B28591B0C.png (269x306, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sphaera.world/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Billions to Trillions.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why the fuck would they do that

sphaera.world/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Billions to Trillions.pdf
control f holochain

>sphaera.world

looks legit

scam confirmed. Rockefellers are a meme.

Attached: yepscamconfirmed.png (1342x515, 176K)

I don't know if I want to be me anymore

I don't know if I'm actually trans or if I just don't want to be myself anymore. I still want to be a girl, and I have dysphoria, but my want isn't just to be a girl version of myself. If I had the choice I'd be a completely different person instead.
I had a dream today about swapping bodies. A lot of my dreams are about becoming someone else entirely. I'm almost never just a girl in my dreams, I always have to make the conscious decision to become one.
I'm just scared that even after transition I'll still hate myself, because in the end I'll still be me :(

same

The absolute state.

Cringe and bluepilled

Unlike blockchain dApps, in a Holochain application, users own and control their own data while retaining their unique perspective. There is no monolithic ledger holding the single, universal Truth, but a fully distributed network of participants, each one sovereign, yet accountable to their communities.

Attached: 2018-09-22 21.05.21.jpg (1280x723, 131K)

glad I'm not the only one. stacking holo is my only comfort. I might cut my dick off with a razer blade

If your dick isn’t on the line then the cause isn’t worth fighting for

The dump yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering HOTheads that run this scam. Price has already tanked 15%. Once it breaks through the $0.001 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $0.00075 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all HOTheads. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing binance. The $0.0005 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded holoports will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their gender studies salaries loaded up in HOT will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to binance to salvage some self respect. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.00025, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded HOTheaded wagecucking gender studies feminists who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded HOTheads will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you HOTheads . There’s still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don’t be deluded, don’t be an HOThead .

TFW only 10kk HOT
TFW I'm a greedy fuck

Attached: y4CyTKGd_400x400.jpg (366x366, 29K)

Market cap is way too high to pump worth a damn. This won't do more than 2x at best. It sure won't be a Devery.

Based and redpilled. Spread the news fellow chads.

>Market cap

Attached: fartketcap.png (1000x667, 64K)

nice bro

Some whale a week ago said there was gonna be a Holo pump soon.

Where is it? This thing's volume has been cut in half and the price is plummeting.

He was a pathetic whale. Trends show it will go back to 15

-Pumped sats when market dumped
-ATH for sats reached
-Retraced while market recovered

Now BTC is approaching the resistance meme line again around 6.8-6.9k. We know the whales are going to squeeze as many cycles out of the triangle as possible. Where do you suppose people are going to put the profits they just made from their top-25 alts?

Duno i think this shotcoin will do another 2-5x just because of all the buzzwords and hype and "no blockchain but better" bullshit. Allocate 10-20% of your folio and u will be happy. 4 sure.

Good luck.

Attached: 1537595143957.jpg (819x1024, 57K)