XLM | Stellar - General

If you are not all in on XLM, you are really fucking up.

Benefits of Stellar:

- ICOs
- Smart-contracts
- IBM running the world-wide network nodes and shilling Stellar
- Stellar consensus protocol: 1000s tx / second (global scale)
- Inflation distributed weekly to those who own XLM (lumenaut.net/)

Recent News:

- Ludwin interview | finance.yahoo.com/video/crypto-corner-stellar-acquires-blockchain-210814312.html
- Chain acquired | We Inter/stellar now (interstellar.com/)
- Stellar now has 2x USD "Stablecoins" that are FDIC insured banks
- Stellar (((Sharia))) compliant; paves way for oil futures, etc
- Coinbase likely to add XLM | A Rival Insitutional-Tier Crypto NY-Licensed Market is already doing it (ItBit)
- Official SDEX Launching: www.stellarx.com | beta.stellarx.com (sign up here)

Upcoming Events:

- Lightning Network mainnet, 01 OCT
- Lightning Network LIVE, 01 DEC

Stellar Programs:

- StellarX (SDEX - Zero Fees)
- Kelp (Trading bot for SDEX)
- Sequence (Tokenize financial assets)
- Starlight (Lightning)

SDEX Capability:

- Stellar enables arbitrary extensions of the “tether” idea, meaning you can digitize any off-chain asset—pork futures or Zcash or SkyMiles or USD or whatever—and the protocol itself will handle redemption and compliance. Stellar therefore unifies disjoint economies (and blockchains) into a single market.

Why XLM actually has value/utility:

- XLM is Asset-to-Asset bridge exchanging anything-for-anything on the SDEX; it is the universal base asset, ideal for atomic swaps

The list below will be fully operational by year end, ask yourself the price of XLM by then:

>central bank digital currency (singapore most likely first)
>fairx
>stellarx
>coinbase
>coinbase etf effect
>keybase
>lightning
>lightyear partnerships

Why are you still buying shitcoins (that are securities) with no growth again, nigger?

Attached: 15146674028222.jpg (1484x955, 170K)

CHINKS ARE AWAKE AND BUYING

CHINK ALERT

CHINK ALERT

ALT SEASON 2

I mean, those levels of trade in Binance in XLM are hilarious. Confirmed BOTnet trade for Pump.

IDGAF LETS GO CHINKS

Fuck. It's about to flip XRP, isn't it?

going to fuck EOS In the ass first

how high are the chinks going?>

Attached: 15122532443144.png (1755x1068, 1.75M)

$ 0.41
My guess.

stellar is shit

Attached: faggit zoomer.png (693x613, 374K)

reminder

Attached: stellar token distribution 1.png (900x206, 21K)

it's dumping back to 3500 shortly

Attached: 1537464819067.jpg (900x900, 83K)

is the pump over?

Attached: 1514788757952.jpg (500x552, 84K)

dunno, chinks are pissing me the FUCK OFF

this

crappy scam coin

inflation

nigger give aways

don't fall for this one anons

volumes going down and the action seems to be deflating. im gonna say its over

Its just getting started

Attached: STPeach_thefappeningnew_com-39.jpg (1024x683, 62K)

hot take

Attached: 1524618995805.jpg (600x600, 44K)

FUCK I MISSED IT

Attached: spicy1454557658677.jpg (320x415, 19K)

care to retract your statement user?

The pump is over. And since volume was too low for such a price movement expect it to come back down to $0.23 soon

Attached: 1515960496363.png (1641x1094, 29K)

>I sold low, please dump so I dont have to buy back higher
>The Post.

no

Attached: no.png (116x253, 2K)

Shut up motherfuckers.
We are going to $ 0.41, you like it or not.

Attached: 1534832309754.png (713x611, 26K)

when should i sell

I'm being honest here, you should sell now. The pump is over. Get back in at $0.22

Forget the technology or technicals. LOOK AT THE FUCKING ONE YEAR TRIANGLE ON THIS THING. It's got the most beautiful TA chart ive ever seen.

Buy now or buy tomorrow, it doesnt matter.
This week when it dips back down to 20 cents its going to be fucking rocket fueled for a moon shot.

not even going to give me a few meme lines? damn.

you xlm fags are getting all excited over a fucking 2x when XRP is primed for a shot to $2-$3

ill have to say the macd lines look pretty good but im going to stay in xrp more pump potential over the next few weeks imo.

IBM is unveiling the exact same thing ripple does next month at major finance meetup in Australia. And its already live, its not beta.

please do share.

gl betamax

Feeling comfy with a decent amount of XRP and XLM.

>GUIZE RIPPLE IS DA BESTEST

Why do you hate money? XRP as a project isnt worth 5X XLM. Thats the current market cap, XRP 5X over XLM. Thats absurd. On its worst day XLM is worth maybe 75% of XRP as a project.

Pull your head out of your ass. There is more upward movement available for XLM. Its the hedge against XRP. Neither of these projects are going to be fully working this year. If one of them kind-of works money will flood into both of them as the market realizes where the future is. If you really think XRP is going to $3 then you should be shoveling money into XLM, because it would be going to $2+.

its already live but the price hasnt moved that much. xrapid is in testing stages and xrp is seeing a lot more price movement. im not saying stellar isnt going to pump on the speculation, but im saying xrp is probably going to have a higher pump but thats just my opinion you do whats best for you and good luck to you all the same.

theres no need to be cancerous here, i was simply putting my own opinion on the table. i never said xrp was the best i just feel like RIGHT NOW it has more pump potential but who knows maybe xlm fags will win over xrp fags

PS zoom out to the daily on XRP

Attached: unironically.png (1818x221, 25K)

Point taken. I guess it depends on your definition of RIGHT NOW. I was looking at holding for 30 days, not 3 days. XLM isn't primed to pump properly until late next week..

you could be right too, user. if XRP ends up going to $1 before xlm pumps ill throw in with you nigs

i have no reason to move my bags to XRP; im trying to maximize my BTC holdings and in a few months ill get long-term gains kick in on my XLM holdings

Attached: image.jpg (620x330, 31K)

Where the fuck is fairx? I still check every fucking day since January. Nothing had been posted for months

Ya the bugman has been quiet af. He has been traveling a bunch though. He obviously doing some shit that requires personal meet ups

I just sold my XLM at 4000
Have I sinned?

That's pretty dumb, user

Lmao chinks kept the pump going

XLM is going pass EOS right on these moments

Fuck no, you’re the only smart one in this thread. It’s like no one learned anything this last 9 months. Sell when you get a nice fat profit. All these idiots are going to salivate watching it rise, and not sell due to greed. Then pink wojak when it inevitably comes back down. Like clockwork, it’s so easy to make money if you keep your emotions out of it.

whats the reason for this pump?

all retards are shaken out through weeks of FUD. now we can pump, because all the big news are coming up about StellarX, IBM World Wire, Lightning, Smartlands launching first real estate token on SDEX, DSTOQ tokenizing first stocks on SDEX in Q4.

this is just the beginning bro. we are going to 2USD minimum eoy with all those news.

Pump and dump

I sold 70% of my holdings at 3200 last week

Attached: 1537532419617.jpg (697x569, 108K)

retard. you deserve it.

you try to daytrade other people out of their coins to increase your own stack, so you deserver to lose your own coins.

Every thread harpreet

Attached: HOjbEaOZ.jpg (227x222, 7K)

What are your price predictions EOY lads?

impossible to tell while btc is in limbo. Chances are though that either XRP or XLM will kick of a small crypto frenzy, thereby pushing BTC's TA into very bullish patterns which will kick off a multi-month bullmove.

In that scenario about $2 on XLM, $5XRP, >$30k btc

2c

If lightning works and coinbase adds us, we're going to $1. And a tie with ripple / eth. 2019 will go parabolic, being that a) XLM solves every problem the public had with Bitcoin, b) Worldwire adoption and c) tokenized assets.

My " real" target for XLM is $5. Which makes me a millionaire.

At this point it's somewhat obvious that XRP and XLM will be the first ones to present a crypto-banking solution.

The matercard company (which is just the mastercard network, really) is worth $230 billion. Stellar is worth $5bn. 5$ is conservative.

Well then I'm a many millionaire. In which case I would be quite happy.

we gonna make it fren

Attached: 1513827531184.jpg (640x750, 52K)

i will organize a party when Stellar hits 15 USD.
Only people who show me their Stellar wallet with their coins bought before oct 2017 will be allowed there.

this will be an elite club stellar millionaire party at the beach of Miami.

Fuck I need to sleep. Ahhhhhhhhh

Attached: fcb72ee01420cf12200c83d5b20dc1c6.gif (250x444, 2.94M)

Stellar just flipped EOS

My friend owns a restaurant in Miami Beach. He can cater!

EOS Defeated!!!!!

YOUR GAINS ARE IN ANOTHER CASTLE

BCash-1

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x255, 17K)

Fuck yeah. The FOMO is gonna be good

And you may find yourself
Living in a shotgun shack
In another part of the world
Behind the wheel of a large automobile
And you may find yourself in a beautiful house
With a beautiful wife
And you may ask yourself, well
How did I get here?

Attached: 1518850380459.png (348x355, 175K)

I love that song

Attached: 5726.gif (400x400, 24K)

>tfw you accidentally reveal your power level

Attached: kek.jpg (589x943, 118K)

Pump is already over. That didn't last long

Tasty buy

Would this be at the famous Mansion? I’d be down.

Absolutely

Attached: IMG_5445.jpg (640x1048, 134K)

Oh baby its goin again

imagine being this wrong this quickly

ya -- its been going on since 9:00 PM EST last night

Here we go again.

250k XLM checking in. Won't be selling until 2 dollars.

Jelly, holding 103k here. Enjoying those weekly inflation gainz

I was told fucking fairx would pump this shit to infinity, but there's no news of it in sight. Is there any actual good major news that's going to be announced in the near future or is it all speculation?

what the fuck is going on everytime we reach 4450-4500 sats? We got knocked the fuck down three times today

see op list at the end dumb fuck

yeah that's all speculation dumb fuck

except none of it is nigger

Kek stellar is about to get taught what a pump is when xrapid goes live

Look again faggot. Your little pump keeps stalling. This shit isn't going anywhere

We gun be rich boyos.

>ibm world wire is already live tho

IBM haven't got shit ATM