Whats the best city for a Jow Forums user?

I work in tech so can pretty live anywhere. What do you recommend? SF, LA, Seattle need not apply

Attached: https _blogs-images.forbes.com_annabel_files_2018_02_Louisville_Skyline-1200x801.jpg (1280x868, 155K)

Sapporo

Attached: fv8qbW7.gif (500x274, 446K)

what’s wrong with being a seattlefag?

>thinking working remote will have long term stability
Even the companies allowing remote usually prefer somebody in person.
Sure it's fun to work remote, but realize you're more likely to get shitcanned. And if you don't live in SF or Seattle than have fun finding another remote job promptly.

Austin, TX

I live there and work in finance

Attached: 426D6B1C-25A7-46CE-BFA2-1BEE40E9F555.jpg (328x422, 31K)

Austin is a meme. Come to Dallas.

shill me on dallas

Probably Chicago.

shill me

Debby does

Dallas? Sallad

Blumenau, Brazil

Will the debbies in dallas toss my salad? Yes or No remeber this is a worksafe business board.

Fuck Dallas, Come to Houston user

>debbies in dallas
>2018
Debbies are in Fort Worth, but dallas is full of Shanaynays and Felicias. Though the odd Hitomi's are high tier.

Jacksonville, FL

>Biggest companies
>Most money
>Hottest girls
Or you could go to Austin and hang out with the vegetarians....

Also you have the Cowboys here. That's right, the teams that never loses. What does Austin have? I don't even think they have a football team.

Actually. I was just joking user. I know you want a cheaper cost of living LA. So... Austin is actually your best bet.

meant SF not LA

Portland, OR. Worked in tech there for a few years.

>lakes and rivers
>parks
>music festivals
>established culinary culture
>world class formula 1 course
>wineries
>less materialistic, more down to earth people

Downsides:
>liberals
>no sportsball teams
>housing costs going up (nowhere near CA though)

Dallas is cool but ATX has a better quality of life imo

I won't get into a pissing contest with you because to be honest, I just moved here myself and it was a tossup between Dallas and Austin. But ultimately I chose Dallas because I heard Austin was getting overcrowded and it was overhyped so... Also more college towny. Which might be better for OP, but as a boomer this was the better fit.

Attached: 1533403282777.png (680x561, 222K)

And I'm sure all the Dallas natives reading this are cringing hard.

patrician taste

just the right size. not overcrowded like shitokyo, not dead countryside

lack of rainy season and awful summer humidity

normal insulation unlike the rest of japan and the shitty houses

locals can appear cold, but are friendly actually. genuine people, not fake robots like half the kantofags

breweries and nice whiskey

hokkaido girls have whiter skin and are stronger than the regular retarded airhead japs. stronger not in the sense of muh feminism, but as women you want to see next to you
oh and it is cheap