Friend is successful drop shipper

>friend is successful drop shipper
>go to his big home and it's completely empty
>look at vids online about dropshipping because curious
>every drop shipper has similar depressing empty rooms or houses

What's wrong with these people?

Attached: 1537040333301.png (769x440, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xWKf4vYyXu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why didn't you just ask your friend

The answer's quite simple op, they need a location to dropship from, so their house serves as a makeshift warehouse to store back-ordered items for their dropshipping websites

>t. dropshipping for Amazon since 1947

Attached: qvvfjt1mbypy.png (800x800, 206K)

Cause drop shippers sell to stupid people who fill their houses with useless junk.

Disgusted by their own customers, they do the exact opposite.

It just amazes me how beautiful and big his home is yet so empty. It literally looks like he barely purchased it but he's been there now for over 4 years.

I sorta wanna bring it up and offer to go furniture shopping with him but he's way too sensitive

sounds like he was trying to show off his money but is too aspie to understand furnishing and decor. Don't bring it up, who cares.

Or maybe y'know, he isn't a retarded consumer that judges his happiness by his possessions.

Attached: 1537653724386.jpg (246x205, 6K)

I get really stressed out if I have lots of possessions. Basically the opposite of a hoarder. Maybe he's the same?

im buying a big house i cant afford and living in a sleeping bag for a while. furnatures expensive after you just had to pony up 20%+ of a house to jews

I'd say this.
Drpfags all rip people off by overpricing cheap chink shit.
So subconsciously they do not trust any vendor since they know how business works.

obviously he kind of does if he bought a huge house that he doesn't need.
I'm not saying "buy a bunch of shit because you get a dopamine rush when you swipe your card", I'm saying you should furnish and decorate your home so that it's comfortable and attractive.
example: having a nice office with a comfortable chair, beautiful wooden desk, nice windows, art on the wall etc because it's a pleasant experience to be inside. Now apologize.

What is this fucking thread? I feel like I'm dreaming.

Same.

Dropshippers are pretty trashy tho and push their ebooks. When I got a house with rooms I just set them up like normal people. Guest room, workout room, miner room, storage room, etc.

I won't apologize because I have no obligations before my property, for I am the creative and unique nothing.

Nevertheless, I suppose I get what you mean but as long as the basics are there there isn't much else that's necessary. He probably already has a desk a chair and a bed and that's all you need.

Minimalism is the ultimate redpill. You're not a woman, stop decorating

im the exact opposite

I have 20 chairs for a 2 bedroom house

I should throw them out but they are perfectly good chairs

it would be such a waste

fpbp /thread

Is this you?

youtube.com/watch?v=xWKf4vYyXu4

why the fuck is it only white people who do this shit lmafooo

>Bryan Ropar's Plastic Chair World
Instant subscribe

My house is empty because I am empty.

This lmao. OP is a fucking retard

>he doesn't have handmade wooden bookshelves for his library
>he doesn't have his own artwork hanging on the wall
>he doesn't have an antique rifle on the wall
>he doesn't have hunting trophies mounted on the wall
you wouldn't know a redpill if it shit in your yogurt. Have fun living in a sterile, uncomfortable and uninspiring white box if that's your thing.

autism

>He probably already has a desk a chair and a bed and that's all you need

He literally just has one of those folding white tables in his living room to stack his boxes and just browses his laptop while on his bed. Did I mention his bed doesn't have a frame or box?