I can't say much. Just know that your estimates for LINK, post-singularity are way too conservative...

I can't say much. Just know that your estimates for LINK, post-singularity are way too conservative. If you were to combine BTC & ETH's current market caps, you still wouldn't have a figure that's close to how large of a market LINK will be able to capture once the oracle problem is solved.

Sergey and his team are solving a trillion dollar problem. The derivatives market is not a million or a billion dollar industry, it's a trillion dollar industry. In less than 15 years, every asset in said industry will be traded, regulated and managed via decentralized smart contracts. Nazarov saw this coming nearly 10 years ago and registered the domain Smartcontract.com.

First there was BTC, then there was ETH and now there's LINK. These three coins are the cryptographic triumvirate that will usher in the 4th industrial revolution and irrigate the seeds of the sprawling infrastructure that will be known as the global smart economy.

Anything under $7 is a steal.

Attached: DaNU-6EWkAA9ZMB.jpg (1177x1454, 254K)

my estimate is about $0.007 because it does nothing special.

That's not what your momma said last night

Attached: 1517875456685.png (1048x1034, 892K)

Yes, we're sitting on a diamond goose that lays platinum covered rubies.
Anyone with 1k linkies will be a millionaire in 5 years.

Attached: 1537323293533.png (2100x1500, 1.99M)

There will be movies made about us.

Attached: nrDbGK9l.jpg (250x247, 11K)

Yeah about the communal mass suicide.

Hale bopp

oracle problem: unsolved

Yes this is the good shit. Total delusion unrestrained by reality.
1k is fud

This post again

Attached: 1533665814718.jpg (192x192, 7K)

Pajeets are back, this is a sign onthe bull market returning.

I fucking hate the dumbass fudders but honestly this sort of 2 bit shilling is just as bad. Go fuck yourself buddy, come back when you have anything worthwhile to share.

All that shit you typed and you say "under $7" wouldn't it be "under $1k"

>link will be the backbone of the global economy
>trillion dollar market cap
>anything under 50 cents is a steal
>buy up to $1 if you like gambling

You know it brother

Attached: freemasonswiki.jpg (350x364, 36K)

#
I don't know if I want to be me anymore

I don't know if I'm actually trans or if I just don't want to be myself anymore. I still want to be a girl, and I have dysphoria, but my want isn't just to be a girl version of myself. If I had the choice I'd be a completely different person instead.
I had a dream today about swapping bodies. A lot of my dreams are about becoming someone else entirely. I'm almost never just a girl in my dreams, I always have to make the conscious decision to become one.
I'm just scared that even after transition I'll still hate myself, because in the end I'll still be me :(

Good, you answered your own question i'm glad to give that confirmation for you.

kek

Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being. Its hard as shit to get ahead in life now, not just working 9-5 for the rest of your life. The sooner you start saving the sooner you can get ahead in life.

Chainlink is a meme started by Jow Forums (an infamous trolling board) to lead people to financial ruin. This is NOT A JOKE. Don't let your saved wealth be thrown away over night.

Vitalik Buterin the creator of ethereum said himself the days of making x100 or x1000 are over, that right the guy who created the second most popular crypto said himself those days are over.

Now Jow Forums is trying to get people to lose even more money after the December/January bloodbath. Smart money already exited the crypto world. Crypto is basically a highly specialized database, companies don't need this. They will just create their own private blockchains. There is no need for crypto chainlink isn't even needed to run the nodes. Think XRP when you think chainlink. The company ripple (smartcontracts) is doing well but the coin XRP(chainlink) isn't even needed for the companies technology.

Considering what Vitalik said "The days of making x100 or x1000 returns are over." Chainlink needs a 399900% increase in price over the next couple of months to reach $1000 this is ludicrous. Don't fall for it, chainlink its a meme to fuck you over.

Consider this for chainlink at current price to reach $1 you need an increase of 700% or a 233% increase every month until EOY.

This is a Jow Forums meme to siphon money out of the hands of the already vulnerable.

Attached: 1537241454045.jpg (1080x2220, 1.08M)

pointed

Checked. Shit thread though.

Attached: 51f.jpg (357x480, 35K)

Cock mongler's still around. Noice
*sip*

Link going to 0.0000000 nothing

Get on XRP, the real trillion dollar problem solving coin, link always was for weak fags

based pilled af

fuck off

LINK isn't going to 0 and it's not going to $1000. It's a coin much like any other and you can make good money on it if you're intelligent. Stop trading based on emotions and apply some thought.

I posted a number of times a couple of days ago, when LINK dropped a lot after the pump, I told everyone that it would retest support around the 4700 - 4800 range. Lo and behold it did exactly that and has now climbed about 8% from that local low.

>First there was BTC, then there was ETH and now there's LINK. These three coins are the cryptographic triumvirate that will usher in the 4th industrial revolution and irrigate the seeds of the sprawling infrastructure that will be known as the global smart economy.

Just kill yourself, pajeet. Nobody loves you and never will.

>link always was for weak fags
you obviously don't know what we've been through ;(

The problem is that traders in the case of the giants ETH and BTC did not get rich, because you analyze the price action and think you hit a top, then sell and wait for the next low. If LINK is vital to smart contract adoption (it is), this will not happen at some point. Then you threw your golden ticket away. Risk/reward is not in favour of traders.

Can this turned into a link meme?

Attached: 4D06CAD7-D936-40F5-9ACB-190D2F5A03B0.jpg (3859x2594, 2.5M)

M E N T A L
I L L N E S S

Attached: 1534833605759.png (374x376, 221K)

Art house director here.
I will actually make a movie if it reaches $1,000.

Attached: 1536184847906.jpg (1000x1500, 646K)

Are you the dude who gave half his stack to a holywood producer to get a job in the industry?

No.

That's a great pic. Saved.

Attached: Sergey Nazarov ChainLink.jpg (250x195, 8K)

chainlink will dominate the market once quantum computers start becoming mainstream
on the long term, 1000$ per link is an understatement