NEXT 1000x

KIN currently at $.000072

>literally made by KIK messaging app, to get a headstart on FACEBOOK!!
>not an any major exchange, when it gets on binance (think nov/dec) it will 10-100x
>already in top 100 coinmarketcap, and climbing
>scamfree (made by KIK) and legit staff (google them) - this is not a p&d
>completely decentralized, they are distributing 60% of the coin through their KRE
>The Kin Rewards Engine (KRE) is a built-in incentive mechanism of the Kin ecosystem, paying out daily rewards to creators based on usage of digital services that utilise Kin
>just poached new staff from twitch days ago, coin will pump soon after new changes and announcements
>will 1000x during next bitcoin bullrun in 2019

buy the dip, this won't stay low for this long
do your own research
godspeed anons

Attached: kin.jpg (800x450, 32K)

ive never heard of any of these technologies the fuck is a kick

The potential is there, we will have to wait and see

Kik is a wanna be WhatsApp or Wechat or LINE this pajeet coin isnt worth anything and the CEO of kik fudded the whole concept of crypto. This doesnt deserve even 1M marketcap.

Pajeet will be the one laughing when this shit rockets

the only pajeet coin on this board is your LINK which just crashed back down

Attached: sorrylinkies.png (500x562, 358K)

In all seriousness though don't see how you can do anything but gain on this coin

>Total Supply
>10,000,000,000,000 KIN

pajeet tier shill my dude

>not on binance
>expects me to buy it

I am not giving my stools samples to other exchanges so I can buy this shit.

The total supply is 10 trillion and this coin has already had a mcap of $1 billion before - It's had all the hype it's going to get, and the supply is so high it will never be worth more than about 1 cent with a $10b mcap

>idex

???

EtherDelta?
IDEX?
DDEX?

>Being this much of a binance boomer

10% for trading, 30% kik, 60% on KRE. and if it goes to a cent then its a 10,000x increase so i dont know what you're trying to say

0.000072 to 0.01 is insane though bro

DId you do the math on that?

You honestly expect kin to reach $100B marketcap?

how does KIK app currently use Kin?

>he doesnt know that the average price increase of a newly listed coin on binance is 109%

In app purchases I think and content creators get paid in it

Yeah basically 1 cent is 10x more than its current ATH, which was back when it had a billion dollar market cap - which this coin did not recover from. My point was basically that this coin has already had its run, and won't get another hype train like the $1B it got in January. $1B is big enough that everyone already knows about it - they got in, and got out.

yes it went up because of the crypto boom, when it had no use. kin just partnered with project365 which has 100 million users, and has brought in a big guy from twitch, and soon the coin will have more functionality. this combined with another crypto bullrun in the future, and a listing on a major exchange (imminent, kik is a major company), and this coin will go to the moon

I sold my LTC for KIN has a #yolo move. We will see if it pans out.

I mean, do they have a chain? I don't mean to FUD, I genuinely hope it does well for you, but how much functionality can an ERC20 token or ETH contract have? ETH is slow and huge and Solidity is deterministic and generally a weak language - Are they going to get off the ETH network at some point? How will they port their token's value & holders from it?

Their app can't even send an SMS to my cell phone to verify. Shit coin supreme.

not sure, but i saw it and did some research and my autism meter went off the charts so i thought i would just let you guys know. ill look into it

Buy from bancor, only need cell no. to buy

We got this man

Godspeed user, a coin for social networking is lucrative, but these practical questions are the next thing to figure out.
Will probably buy a bag or two if it goes on binance, just because Kik and Twitter are involved.

>twitter
Twitch*

Attached: MathematicallyAntiBrainBrainlet.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

Started at .000072 when i made this post now its .000083 LAST CHANCE FAGGOTS I SWEAR TO GOD YOU BETTER JUMP ON IN

you're about to be dumped on

good coin though, gonna buy once it goes down to $0.0065

delusional, look at him Jow Forums, look at him and laugh

ill wait an hour and post again to verify

Attached: ec9c14c3b9f3458756002efe7b10a836.png (711x972, 722K)

we're at 0.000086 now (+17.35%)
see you in an hour

ok give it a few more hours

Attached: 1515995549057.png (646x595, 280K)

We reached 0.000097 as a peak in the last hour. Don't worry user. Buy in now. Believe.

but user the moment I buy it will dump

Attached: 1515647488421.jpg (255x197, 9K)

Gonna be rich if you hop on the train now

I am down 90% on this shit coin. I helped some guy recover some eth on Etherdelta and he even donated me 30 000 free Kin and my god even the free kin feels like a heavy bag to hold.

Literally the worst investment I ever made. If this ever goes back up I will sell the moment I can and never buy into this shot coin again

Attached: CF4025EB-A62D-4F05-A2B8-B8F2D8F7B93D.jpg (769x1024, 144K)

Hold till binance lists it desu, it'll spike then

Fuck off FUDDER, to be 90% down you needed to buy it during the bitcoin boom in jan

Tbh you totally got me.

Attached: 1D21A822-0441-4E0F-BD2D-471B2D9A286F.jpg (1242x1155, 151K)

HODL

I never lie, and I do not lie now

I also wanted to put 5k into KIN in January. Luckily I didn't do it

Lucky I only put in $100 but still feels like a heavy bag when it’s worth $12 lol