“Illegal” street racing.... who getting paid?

So, when I was a bit younger I used to do money runs on the street. Only a couple hundred bucks, but it was good side money. I’m currently building my shit up to be a proper street beast.
If any of u guys got instragram look up uuhh_son some of these dudes legit making a killing doing street runs.

It’s not my style, but u also got these hood niggas running for 20k youtu.be/zvBJwt8lU3k
I seen a big money donk race at the local track. These shitskins don’t play

Anybody else fucking with this type of income? It’s easy money if you can build/tune your own car and know how to have it be consistently underrated.

Attached: 630CD7D8-7ACB-4FE2-AE3A-F5643A3B3C4D.jpg (4032x3024, 2.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a3OwXfizZLo
youtube.com/watch?v=58eaYbkIHeg
youtu.be/t851OF5R2oc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump. Fucking biz. Quick to shill chainlink that sits at 35ish cents and pumps and dumps.... yet other ways to make income fall to the last page. You guys are legit never gonna make it

Attached: 5A1C5A1E-7DDB-4CA0-9D1A-6E63407375D6.jpg (4032x3024, 2.36M)

hope all the speeding retards doing their gay races end up cripples who shit in a bag

Too lazy and dont have enough space to store a spare engine and tranny for easy rebuild and swaps. But, I once met a dude at the local drag who did this. His car was a beater looking black A6. It looked and sounded like a soccer mom car; dings, scratches, modest looking wheels, modest sounding exhaust, stock badges etc. The drivetrain was a supercharged LS1 with a transmission that he and his brother geared for drag racing. He'd show up and bet anybody that he didn't know $500 to $1k on a quarter mile, and he'd usually win if he didn't blow the engine up. That car was a beast.

You got the S14 with the ugly face! Bummer man, the other one looks so fucking good in comparison.
Also, RB25/26 or SR20? Please tell me you don't still have the truck motor in that thing...

Nobody cares about your hotwheels and fart cannon dickhole. Go suck your nigger friends cocks some more.
Jesus christ.

Nice! Ls swapped anything usually runs hard. The thing is, anybody who knows anything can hear an ls. Iv been out the game so long all these young dudes don’t know me or my car. The art of “sandbagging” is serious and can result in a lot of money.

When I used to run for money it was either spics with rotary swapped Toyota starlets, built rx7s or nigz with g bodies. Good fucking times, and easy money. I got an awd car that dead hooks consistently on a non preppped street.

I got an awd 1g dsm
U buying link while people are making 200-20k in one race. Triggered faggot. I bet u drive a Prius.

Dayum are those Mickey Hoosiers?

Seems like there are better ways to make money and I don't want to:

> crash and die
> get robbed
> get arrested

Hahahahaha. Man that’s good. I unironically wish you the best in life. Great comment.

Don't those giant donk wheels hurt performance quite a bit?

After I make it I'm going to LS1 swap my lambo.

>omg so dangerous
Stay in your moms basement and it’s much safer
>get robbed
I live in the gunshine state. We all strapped and got concieled carry. Good luck
>get arrested
If you go to an industrial park and race on an early Sunday morning the police don’t care. I actually had a cop roll up once. He told us to run so he could see and get the fuck out of there and go home. We organize shit as safely as possibly and the police are fair if they do show up. Ain’t no fast and furious faggot shit my dude

so you don't do it on public roads?
thats fine I guess.

Yes, horribly. And the tires don’t hook for shit as they are basically rubber bands. That’s why anybody who knows cars gotta respect these niggas. They got boost by gear/mph so they don’t roast the tires, and they also got 2step/launch control set up to not roast the rubber bands. Unironically very complex to make these Donks run. And they usually run at the track so there is no drama about who won or lost, and people get paid.

Industrial parks at complete off hours. Anybody who races and puts the public’s life in danger should go North Korean prison.

You sound like a fat neckbeard trying to act like a nigger or whatever you perceive as cool.
You won one race and figured you would post a thread on Jow Forums to gloat.
Cool, your mom and step-dad let you stay at home so you can pour all your money into your car, I'm sure all the girls at work pay attention to you when you're all vaping outside.
Congratulations on winning that $20 bet, I'm sure it's much more money than anyone on Jow Forums could ever hope to make.

go to /o/ and kys

I'm not a fan of form over function in that regard. I like see classic cars used for drag cars but donk wheels go too far for my taste. For racing or just cruising.

For these expensive races I think you'll need to start with a lot of capital, and also need to train a lot to compete. It's a mix of skill and huge capital

I make six figures a year, and own 2 houses. I have a wrx Sti as a daily driver and a toy car to play with on the side. Ironically a 30 year old boomer. I used to make good side money doing this shit and I’m about to jump back in to the game and make some more side money. How’s that link working out for you that’s you bought at 37 cents faggot?

How’s rhat Toyota Camry treating you triggered neet? Didn’t big head vitalik say link was like Toyota? Or do you sip onions latte and take public transportation because it’s “green”

>Stay in your moms basement and it’s much safer
It's about a investment or pleasure? If it's about investment, only a madman wouldn't want to lower the risks, specially if it involve his own life

youtube.com/watch?v=a3OwXfizZLo

I agree 100%. Absolute nigger tier shit. But these dudes stick to their “rules” and run for 10-20k. You gotta respect that

And i bet you lose to all those niggers youre fawning over in your little 4banger pussywagon.

Legitimately kys

Hyde's a fag Tbh

>4 banger pussy wagon
>runs deep 10s
>built assembled and tuned by me
>awd, so runs hard on any street surface
I should have known better posting this. It’s like fucking Reddit on here
>unsafe
>robbed
>think about the kids
>think about the trees
>what a waste of money nodding your shitbox

youtube.com/watch?v=58eaYbkIHeg

No I don't respect them at all for racing on retarded wheels/tires. It's like making a powerful race car and then putting a restricter on the intake. If the rule was no NOS or no boost sure that's cool. But those wheels cost a ton of money and significantly hurt performance.

STi is like reddit the car.

youtu.be/t851OF5R2oc

Keep killing it with your 20 dollar swing trades on link guys. You really made it

>business and finance
You're right. You should have known better than to post here.

It is. And it’s slow. And that’s why I only autocross it. It’s embarasing at times desu.

Are you fucking stupid you nigger? Youre the only one bringing up LINK over and over. Starting to think this is some lame misdirected FUD attempt. I mean shit. I only browse this board, but theres probably a board on Jow Forums for this type of stupid shit

Dubs into palindrome, confirmed op is a faggot who took fast n furious too seriously.

At times my whole catalog screen is full of link bs
>hater
>organized fud

Nice. I had a Evo IX. Thing was stupid fast. But the speeding tickets killed me. You can't have a quick car on the streets. My next car will be a 60's muscle car I can just cruise around with and feel fast when I'm going slow.

lol until they get fucking rekt by the cops and locked up. you know how fucking shitty it is being locked up in jail until you can post bail? you cant even post bail by swiping your own card you have to get a bondsman to get you out, and you arent allowed to use your own money to pay the 10% down on the bond

Pham, I been locked up on 50k bond at one point in my life. Been there done that

so then you know how it is. lol i wouldnt want to be put in that fucking hold tank with all the drunks and possible murderers/robbers.

It sucks. Especially seeing fuckers who came in after you getting out before you because your bond is so fucking high

People smoke weed and drive around with weed in non weed legal states, money runs on the street is no different. Like I said, the cops in my area are cool if you put in an effort to be as safe as possible

And for you idiots
>hurrr box&finance
I guess making thousands in less than half a minute isn’t business. The absolute state.

what happens when you win 3k from a nigger and he decides hes going to shoot you and take his money back

There is a designated money holder. Before the race all the money gets turned over to him. Camera at the finish line If there is any doubt. It’s really not that complicated

>U buying link while people are making 200 dollars in once race
I don't have a reaction image on my computer to show how hard I laughed at this post

200-20k faggot. Don’t pick and choose my words.

Then go somewhere where your whole screen will be filled with car and racing shit dumbass! Jesus its like talking to a brick wall. I mean i actually like driving and nice vehicles myself but thats not why im here.

Youre suggesting something that is illegal, unsafe, and wreckless. I sure hope you can live with yourself when you lose control of your shitbox and go spinning into some poor pedestrian. Me? Ill just keep stacking my LINK.

>I guess making thousands in less than half a minute isn’t business. The absolute state.
There are many complications in this bussinesses. You'll need to bribe the cops(you said they're fine with it, so I think we can discard it), make this money legal(laundering). And even then it's risky because someone may end recording the races.

If it's to invest in something illegal, you may as well go into the coke bussiness. The gains are much better.
In my country you can get a gram of coke for $14 dollars, in some countries like Bolivia or Colombia the price can go bellow $5. Meanwhile in the USA a gram of coca is costing $150(according to a quick google research). So, if you take 1kg of coca from my country you'll spend around $14k and will be able to sell in the USA for $150k, a profit of $136k. Suppose that 10k go to cops, and another 50k for transport. You'll still have 76k of profit.
And the troubles of bribing cops and legalizing the cash are the same as illegal races.

Cryptos become illegal the moment you decide to turn it into true money though

I’m not gonna get into details. Like I said, I had a 50100 bond. I know very well the underworld you speak of. To me it’s much easier to spend your spare time being productive and building a car, than selling a substance that is known to cause people act irrational.... the same irrational people who will call you at all hours to get more drugs.

You obviously have no clue wtf your talking about. Iv been there and done that, I’m lucky enough my bad decisions didn’t ruin my life and I’m lucky enough to have a 6 figure job and live the absolute happy 30 year old boomer life. Selling anything besides weed, lsd and mdma gets weird. Like I said been there done that.
Gtfo with your logic!!! Jokes Pham!! Good luck to u in life

This is such nigger tier shit

i don't like shitting on my race but wiggers are unironically pathetic. don't go around calling others shitskins if you're pushing two digit IQ yourself.whiteness is supposed to be about intelligence, ability for abstraction, civilization, long-term thinking... not skin color

I’m a mutt you faggot. Half Arian German and half Dominican. But thanks for your uneducated opinion