After loads of research, I am down between adding one of these two to my portfolio...

After loads of research, I am down between adding one of these two to my portfolio. Which one is better and which one will make me more money by this time next year?

Attached: peepeepoopoo.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/el33th4xor/status/1022510144586964992
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: sergeyguns.jpg (460x648, 141K)

Biz doesn't like good coins like EOS. But u should have both desu

Attached: 1537325813724.png (760x720, 502K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>after loads of research
>invest based on a biz thread
Invest in a tiny hat to cover your micro skull

chill

ETH has better fundamentals in terms of all of the revolutionary properties of a blockchain.
EOS is a centralized network, run by oligarchs that hold the vaast majority of the supply and therefore voting power.
But it has working dapps and it's only a few months old.

ETC is revolutionary. ETH is a ripoff.

eos probably has a better reward if succesful but eth would be the safer bet

The future of smart contracts is either Tezos, Cardano or EOS. I don't think ETH can come back at this point, the devs got so fucking overconfident and lazy

The only advantage EOS has over the competition, except maybe TRX which is as technologically obsolete even today, is that they have billions of $ of funding money

>ETC
>ripoff
I see what you did there

>looking for a smartcontract coin
>not even mentioning BCH
lol

tezos has 1 minute blocktime meaning you couldn't do any mainstream things on it. how do you imagine normal people are willing to wait 2-3 minute after clicking a button?

everything tezos can do, eth can do and better. already have good development, LOOM and another neat stuff required to make useful applications.

killer dapp will happen on eos. both eth and eos are solid bets, but you'll probably make a lot more money on eos if it is successful.

Tezos hasn't attempted any scaling though. The first big steps for the project is complete anonymity and true decentralisation.

I also believe Emin Sirer will attempt to add a scaling solution for Tezos within the next 12 months
twitter.com/el33th4xor/status/1022510144586964992

ETH has been in beta for three years while Tezos has launched without any technical issues so far. Tezos as a blockchain is far more advanced than ETH as well

TRX is way better than those 2 shitcoins. Free transaction, 10000tps, 1sec/block. Free trx for voting for delegate

Did you know the top 3 dapps by daily user count are all on EOS? Did you know ETH is running at capacity with only 8k daily dapp users? Did you know ETH is going to double digits?

Attached: stop.jpg (970x400, 48K)

Zilliqa

Why?

Lol stay poor

Attached: 1529252494877.png (3840x2160, 2.28M)

They compromise the least on decentralization in order to scale (8000 nodes, 800 nodes per shard with no mining pool. Add to this new innovative smart contract language and very ambitious future plans and you got a top 3 contender if they follow through.

Ask yourself:

Do you want a centralized shitcoin cartel governance model or a decentralized network for trust?

this. people still don't get it, because they think "oh, it's so cheap" or "oh, the name is silly" or "oh, this will take years"

if you can't wait a year to be rich, you can't be helped.

$1 in January.

Zilligay has the shittiest smart contract language imaginable

Did you?

Attached: Kabbalah-Cube.jpg (269x500, 21K)

Eth is a safer bet but the money that was to be made is ogre. EOS because there's still a shitton to grow.

Just do some price action analysis. Crypto always surpasses previous ATH's, so take the ATH of EOS and ETH, and compare to their prices rn, and see which one will yield higher.

EOS can do
>4000 tps
>free transactions
>0.5 second blocks

stfu

oh i just saw you said 10,000 tps and not 1000 tps.... obvious bullshit lie. kys

Bottom line. EOS and every other platform is a long way from being tested and may not get a chance.

Most people still dont understand that ETH is the only battle tested platform. No other platform had been proven for its reliability. Yes it can get clogged but its evolving.

The smartcontract economy is right around the corner and only ethereum is ready.