Amazon is the devil but when will they accept crypto as payment and which one will they accept?

Amazon is the devil but when will they accept crypto as payment and which one will they accept?

Attached: unnamed.png (512x250, 29K)

it will be ETH, they'll take some amazon-backed USD stablecoin on ETH. They already integrated ETH into amazon web services.

all of them they partnered with req

Amazon will make their own crypto

Nano and its own coin.

Not really necessary since Bitpay is a thing and lets you pay to the exact cent anyway

If they haven't stayed accepting it now they never will

Chainlink /thread

XRP probably.

purse.io

If it ever happens there's a good chance it's XRP. Amazon will most likely end up using xVia as Ripplenet continues to grow. Ripple constantly uses them as an example in presentations and has undoubtedly had conversations with them.

This. Do you honestly believe this greedy asshole is going to let anyone else but himself control the crypto?

Attached: 5ab25dfeab8f351f008b459a-750-563.jpg (750x563, 46K)

I'm not sure he wants the whole is it a security battle though. Unless there's a way to avoid it.

Late next year. It will be the Geminibux.

this nigga knows whats up

jeffy b is gonna link up with xrp. jeffy b and xrp best friends now.

Attached: 1514160625931.jpg (235x214, 11K)

Shopify will use XRP, do the math.

>Amazon is the devil
???
Basedboy

S O Y B O Y

Amazon is great, idiot. Retail deserved to die.

Whichever currency provides instant bank backed fiat conversion for vendors.
Then there is literally 0 risk to the vendor when accepting the asset.
Nano will be offering this through brainblocks, brainex, and paypal.

>Amazon is the devil

Uh excuse me but could you edit this? Not sure how to PM you.
Amazon is a great company, they provide great products, great services, always at a great price! They are constantly innovating, new ways to deliver products and new jobs for people to do. They pay their workers fair wages and create thousands of jobs. Amazon has become a part of American culture as much as the morning coffee. I love Amazon, they provide me with everything I need at the click of the mouse. I hope one day they will make their own Amazon neighborhood where I know they will sell them at affordable prices because Jeff Bezos is a great man.

Don't forget that amazon marketplace freed us from the ebay plague and actually serves as a trustworthy middleman for both salesman and customer.

all of them, using a req-like system of insta conversions

amazon is the best shopping device we have in the world faggot

They know better than to accept crypto as payment, an extremely volatile asset that can change drastically in value in the matter of seconds.

they'll use their own or they'll use btc, anything else is wishful thinking, especially the xrp late adopters, thinking they'll use some token that no end user will ever own any of (aside from late adopter speculators) as a payment coin.

BITCOIN CASH

getting that Jeff Bezos bedroom poster?

Amazon and paypal are enemies

Amazon will be replaced by SIA in next two years.

no need for Amazon , TREOS is already built and will be online by November 1st.

Attached: DnoxGRqUcAUHhZt.jpg_large.jpg (1080x1080, 135K)

Attached: download (10).jpg (300x168, 4K)

>XRP probably
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahah