Someone is selling their NintendoCoin for cheap as hell on ED

Someone is selling their NintendoCoin for cheap as hell on ED etherdelta.com/#0x7b05a9901a06e77a8462a5f532f388ad406c78c4-ETH
Should I go all in? The ICO price was 1 eth for 1000 NTD nintendocoin.io

Attached: images (3).png (225x225, 2K)

The ICO did sell out but people are concerned that Nintendo is barely doing anything with their project.

But yeah OP I'd say do you. Its selling for cheap as hell now so picking some up could lead to crazy gains. The project seems super ambitious but the Devs keep delaying everything. But you'd buying it for cheap since there's only 3 million supply.

Yeah that was what I was thinking. Its half off right now and its bound to go to at least 80% of ICO price eventually. There's too much interest in this project for it not to.

I was thinking about picking up a bag. Once they really roll this out it'll be huge with reddit. If they're willing to spend money on cardboard they'll definitely buy this.

Holy shit, can you samefag a bit harder, mr. Pajeet?

What the fuck is up with the order history though. Bunch of people buying/selling for like 1/100 the ICO price

I think its just someone buying and selling to themselves so people sell for less. I lurked forever looking for someone to sell for that low and can never find a sell order.

absolutely pathetic

for the mods: nintendocoin is a literal scam
the "dev team" for this shit has industry names on it, but none of them claim any association with this on their social media
there's the "espers on yobit" meme, but this is straight-up just some guy trying to con others into buying his bags of shit

Attached: 1537293801322.png (846x585, 24K)

What? Proof of any of that? This is a primarily Japanese project and Americans weren't even given access to the ICO until it was almost over. So is there like a screenshot of a conversation that has been translated? Or are you saying that the tokens on ED aren't the same ones that were being sold in the ICO? Check the address they're the same tokens.

I think it's kind of a scam but not in the way you're claiming it is. Its legitely backed by Nintendo but they haven't been able to get it onto any exchanges yet and Japs cant into Etherdelta. I think the devs dont really give much of a shit but once it gets into exchanges and I think it will get into exchanges it should be close to ICO price.

i bought nintendo stocks to actually invest in nintendo. but the fuck do i know.

>2018
>still buying stocks instead of meme coins
You'll never make it

Welp. Can't really say this thread has been much help. Thanks Jow Forums does anyone have any clue when this is going to hit exchanges?

I think they pushed it back until October but still plan to integrate NTD into the eshop by December. They keep on making promises and pushing it back. It's what you guys get for trusting Nintendo gooks.

Anyway why dont you stop being a pussy and buy a bag. This coin could easily 10x. There's only 3 million for fucks sake and Nintendo. Or they could keep fucking you forever. Only one way to find out. Can you think of anything better to invest in right now? Everything is either a scam, free falling or over valued anyway. This seems like as good a bet as any.

>investing in japanese crypto when they failed to adopt with the digital era in the 21st century. if anything you should be investing in the gooks cause they actually learned how to embrace technology.

This is true. NintendoCoin really proves that. Maybe they'll actually succeed. I think in the very least they'll get some exchange to list them. My God though people had so much hope for this project. It's kind of funny that they're running behind even though its such a big company running the project. The problem really with any ICO is that after its over the Devs already got their money. What they do next is just to stop someone from killing them.

you don't invest in any country/company that failed in the digital era and now all that they have going for them are cameras and video game consoles.

This had nothing to do with Nintendo, it's a scam

Please don't fool for this larp you dummies

But at its core it's just a gas token. The project is pretty simple. You can use the coins at the store for a discount and you burn gas which lowers the supply and increases the value. It's not a complicated project by any means. They should be able to pull it off.

What do you get out of posting misinformation? Really I want to know

This thread is hilarious.

>it literally backed by Nintendo guys!!

>can’t get on any exchanges guys? When will the hot hard hitting date be that this will minimum 10x guys!?

>everything else is a scam too and overvalued guys!! Buy this scam you might as well, don’t be Pussy guys!?

>yes user I agree, Nintendo coin is so grate I wish I could find some this cheap guys! The order book is crazy guys!

>10x
Well I think it has more potential then that. You can buy 1% of the supply right now for 3200 hundred dollars give or take. If the token hits 100 million in value you would have a million dollars which is possible seeing as its Nintendo even though as stated before it is just a simple gas token.

Site one legitimate source showing that Nintendo is in any way affiliated with this. I’ll wait.

Attached: 9D820C15-3E83-486B-A75D-43D49A160E51.jpg (564x939, 379K)