Just signed up for coinbase and binance

Just signed up for coinbase and binance.
$1700 to put into meme coins.
What do?

Attached: 1537619218873.jpg (935x768, 433K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCbcxHiowf0TSNKn3xVpGTiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

900 btc 600 eth 200 xrp and wait a few weeks to get a feel for what the market will be like

all in litecoin. splitting is dumb and harder to track.

DYOR and good luck friend.

Attached: 0xbitcoin_orange.png (200x200, 8K)

Nerva. DYOR

This is part of my own research friend.
Does make a difference of which I pick to transfer to binance?
Thanks friend, I hope you get rich.
Thanks, what coins do you believe in?
I thought lite coin was a meme, desu.
What about meme coins like link, neo, nerv, nim, fun etc?
Should I seriously only pic one thing to put money into?

Attached: 1537585371974.png (657x527, 22K)

Learn how to trade. No one coin is a magic pill. The average hold time for a decent trade runs from a few hours to a couple of weeks at the most. Find coins that have run before and are down near support levels and starting to go green. Put in a stop loss. If the trade turns sour take your loss quickly and move on to something else. You didn't earn it, but I gave you the keys anyway, though you will probably do nothing with them.

Well bitcoin is still the coin pretty much all other coins are really valued against since it has by far the highest market cap.

Personally the coin I believe will blow up in the long term is ETH. Definitely do your own research though.

Thanks a million.
We'll find out friend.

You don't believe in holding any of them?
How big of a stop loss?

Attached: 1537663927564.png (271x186, 7K)

Just because you sell something when it is up doesn't mean you can't re-buy when it is lower. If you just hold while a coin rises and falls again you are a victim of the market. Take profit when you are up,. Wait for it to fall and re-buy.Long term I always re-buy BTC but I sell it often too. 3-5% on the stop loss. Don't have too many trades open at once.

Set a few bucks aside to purchase a length of rope

For now put most of it on Binance in Tether. Wait for the next dip on BTC and put about 1/3 of the Tether into BTC. Start slowly while you learn.

and never ever ever go all in on one coin

Or secure a bottle of xanax and a bottle of vicodin. Take both bottles at once after you lose everything

I'm not that kinky desu. Also that is about a third of what I have.
same response. I save that in less than 3 pay periods. If I lose it all, I will be sad at worst.
Thanks for the advice friend. Any good resources to educate myself on what to look for in good buys etc?
So you think I should start with a couple hundred while I learn and use the rest when I get the hang?
Also do you think the bull economy is soon or is it the year of the bear?
Opinions on link?
Thanks friend

Attached: 1537588325654.jpg (638x676, 74K)

If LINK makes it down again to 3800-3900 level then it is a safe play for a newbie. Right now it is too far above support levels to be anything but a gamble. It might run again, but can't really tell.

50% in EOS, 50% in Ambrosus

why? Start using FUD-graphs and you'll see what i mean. (FUD/market cap ratio over time)

I've 10000x my money since 2013 using this method

Attached: dronjom2.jpg (539x960, 54K)

Unironically buy and hold AMB for comfy long term gains. Don't waste your life daytrading and losing money like these anons are recommending

Hey fren, I would recommend you to join this discord. A lot of free stuff about trading and coins.
You will like it!
Watch his videos about QFL trading:
youtube.com/channel/UCbcxHiowf0TSNKn3xVpGTiQ

discord gg/zNd42A

Send it back your bank right now. I'm serious. Don't fall for the same trap I did.

Attached: 1505601927024.jpg (1024x683, 370K)

stop you're actually giving sensible advice, you should be telling him to all in LINK now or to buy HOT

What should we be buying?

just keep in mind one thing
only thing that matters is your value in BTC. altcoins serve just one single purpose of delivering BTC value in different ways. some coins do it faster (no need to wait 10min blocks), some coins do it through smartcontracts (ETH / Link / whatever), however due to market structure everything is tied to BTC, and this is the reason why you need to watch only for this figure in long run. it's okay to have 20-30% of your folio in coins which can go very high in USD to cash them out and improve your lifestyle (it's good to have spare 2-5k$ to spend on yourself) but still remember that there's only one store of ((((crypto))) value

HOT/Bazingacoin

Spicy. What investments are sound then? Thanks fren, I'll join.
Wut should I buy?

Attached: 1537585177771m.jpg (1024x914, 155K)

enjoy waiting for the deposit to clear on fagbase

i don't want to see this picture ever again, my cat died recently and it made me sad D:

Is there a better place to buy?
I'm sorry fren

Attached: 1537584086307.jpg (660x716, 53K)

is LTC going to break 200$ eoy?
im drunk and phoneposting, sorry for spelling, asking solely cuz we have brulefags here

>Is there a better place to buy?
if you have more than 10,000$ - 50,000$ USD there are many options. if you're retail tier then coinbase is best option, even if you have to wait a little

OP
just buy bitcoin & eth, and forget about it, if you chase shitcoins you'll just get burned.

9/10 biztards will say xrp.
The truth is you should trade stocks. Much safer.

big this

What stocks? Penny stocks?
Hopefully we get an answer.
How long is the wait?
You don't think any others are worth it?
Any. Suggestions?

Attached: 1537659396920.png (229x220, 12K)

go outside and look for brands, buy their stocks and never sell

I think aurora is gonna do good over the next couple weeks if finacial report is good on tuesday. Also they are trying to move from OTC in october which doubled or better every other pot stock that did it.
That being said i really dont know what will happen in the future.

If you want to be poor, listen to this faggot.

I'm all ears friend, what do you suggest?

Attached: IMG_20180922_193248.jpg (3120x4160, 2.6M)

70% into BNB
30% into whatever shitcoins you like the look of.

Buy Ethergem (EGEM) on Graviex. Clear the order book. Wait until the DEX launches, and run a node in the mean-time. Wait until the DEX launches. Sell 50% if you 10x. Buy the bottom. Hold to 2020. Be wealthy. It really is that simple.

Sounds good, honestly it's all Greek to me but I'll Google it and research until I figure it out.

Attached: 1537683489127.png (292x243, 83K)

here's my advice. firstly, go to coinmarketcap.com and get a brief understanding of what the top 25 coins do. you don't need in depth knowledge of them, but if you can describe each of them in one or or two sentences you will have a good base to judge other projects by. fundamentals have never meant much in crypto (it might change at some stage), but i still think you need to have this minimum amount of knowledge before you go buying memecoins. over time increase this to the top 50 or 100.

biz is great but just remember NO ONE has your best interest at heart here. there is some absolute gold on biz but it's few and far between and again, you need to have a base understanding before you can judge for yourself. so i would be careful going and buying something just because someone recommends it to you at this stage.

good luck fren i hope you make it

Attached: 1531247089.png (1365x2048, 826K)

Thanks fren.
You're the best.
I hope you make it too.
Do you believe in holding or buying n selling quick?

Attached: 1537588077716.png (657x527, 25K)

100% in link
Join the few.

Ethergem is a pajeet tier SCAM

this thread is getting a bit too optimistic for my liking. i think u guys need to go back to r*ddit

Attached: 1535381835306.jpg (500x500, 50K)

Nice fud soiboi

Never been famm. Optimism is key. We gonna make it.

Attached: 1537593561625m.jpg (1024x966, 58K)