>be me
>28 yr old bloomer
>dragged to concert w rostie gf + friends
>ed sheeren
>hate zoomers and their music
>classic rock fan
>every1 gives me shit for not dancing and having fun
>they won’t go see bands/artists that I like

How do I convince these retards that their music is trash?

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.28M)

>classic rock

go to bed gramps

i just saw elton john. sometimes you gotta suck a few dicks at shitty concerts to be social.

fuck off memer faggot

Ed is good though. Stop hating, and get back to your U2 documentary.

Lil pump fan here, kill yourself OP, who here /zoomer/?

Elton is a legend

Do you honestly listen to a artist who calls himself lil pump? Civilization is doomed.

Gucci gang Gucci gang gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang gucci gang Gucci gang

youre so fucking cringy

socializing is a biomeme
>dancing
monkey hopping
dancing
the absolute state of zoomers
your gr + friends are trash, my fren

Attached: vRytM3Lh.png (915x1623, 141K)

Based

Attached: 201751D6-4A75-4EFA-9DEA-207B2AF394B1.jpg (958x416, 42K)

sir, Just dont go in the first place you shitty basterd bloody bitch

>how to make friends with similar interests?
kek, loser

I’m a 28 year old boomer, and definitely prefer classic rock OP. But I would have enjoyed an Ed Sheeran concert as he is a modern artist at the top of his game, and is far from the worst out there. I think you should lighten up a bit.

Attached: 3F88D2B0-04BA-433A-B7BD-A4F3CC8B3A21.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

35 yr old boomer here. It's time user. Come home.

why do you consume this filth?

Attached: 15 - 1.png (318x318, 57K)

unironically though.

All you fucking old people who think that music preferences don't change with time are fucking retarded. Every single new generation has thought that their music tastes are the best, but in fact music nowadays is so insanely diverse that /zoomers/ are OP as fuck. You will probably enjoy a few genres and listen to the same bands your entire life, while any zoomer will listen to an extremely diverse range of music, allowing them to connect more with their peers through mutual enjoyment.

You're old, and afraid of the future.

You probably can't. Get some new friends to go to concerts with. Plenty of young people like classic rock. Telling your friends that their music taste sucks won't do any good.

A lot of the 6ix9ine/lil pump posts are ironic/bait.

>while any zoomer will listen to an extremely diverse range of music

Nah, zoomer tastes are just as narrow as that of boomers. They go with whatever's trendy.

Concerts/shows are gay. I went to hundreds as a faggot early 20 something, and now that I'm 30 I look back and realize what an attention seeking faggot I was. Get hobbies, be excellent at things. Excel at your career. Raise a family. The fact you think these kids are gay and you somehow know better just shows how gay you actually are.

Ou brr Lil pump ouu brr yeah yeah
ONLY WEAR DESIGNER ESKETITI yeah
JUMP OUT THE WRAITH ESKETIT (ESKEETIT)
SMASHIN ON YO BITCH ESKETIT (Oooh)

Not every song needs to be some deep connection and shit. This has a nice beat and catchy lyrics.
>inb4 muh 90s rap golden age
yeah listening to some nigger talking about tough life n muh racism is fucken great lmao although I like some biggie and pac n shiet

Attached: zwooom.png (346x326, 66K)

>Jow Forums - Business & Finance

Music Nowadays:
>4/4 beat
>2/3 notes/chords in a simple progression
>shitty lyrics used repeatedly

Ed is talented but does a lot of shit commercial stuff, go musically educate yourselves you brainwashed faggots
Go listen to some jazz and heavy metal, snd msybe even some beethoven
Expand your fucking taste to more than one fucking genre you mongols.

sage.

t.21 yo musician

>Ed is good though. Stop hating, and get back to your U2 documentary.
> Stop listening to a shit solo artist and start listening to an equally shit group

>classic rock fan
>their music is trash
Im sorry user but you deserve each other. This is the equivalent of someone who unironically enjoys star wars looking down on marvelfags. You both have NPC tier pleb taste, one really isn't any better than the other.

>Have not listened to the radio in 5 years
>Expecting nigger music like all the kids listen to
>Red haired white boy
>Not even singing about bitches an hoes

Ive herd better but im going to assume hes better then the rest of the trash on the radio. Always preferred alternative.

Pounds in the trash can Gucci do the dishes.

Gucci