I'm going to be rich. I know I will. I'm taking a risk no one else will. I'll be the one laughing in the end

I'm going to be rich. I know I will. I'm taking a risk no one else will. I'll be the one laughing in the end.

Attached: Xa7DaqCV_400x400.jpg (400x400, 6K)

THEY NEED AN ORACLE TO WORK. HoLy FUCK. SPECULATION BUBBLES ARE OVER. THIS BITCH IS GONNA BOTTOM AT 2 CENTS

Most projects need oracles to work properly. Most public blockchains can't even interact with each other right now. The interoperability issue needs to be addressed.

>the absolute state

THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHTS LMAO

Liquid is delisting REQ soon. Can't wait to buy 200K at 2 cents after selling at 90 cents. This shit will make me rich, but only because I got lucky, admittedly.

Might as well go gambling on bitmex with 100x

Attached: 152565607sdgf8627.png (329x425, 54K)

C..can I make a request for my money back ?

Who cares about liqui? They even delisted VET lol

>at one point I was up 20k with my REQ stack
>now I'm only up 3 bucks after 1 year of holding

I'm unironcally considering suicide

>hoping for a big payout, the brave user bought something everyone else thought worthless.
>It didn't work out. He died homeless, filled with regrets.

The patrician portfolio. 70% REQ and 30% QSP

>after 1 year of holding
he fell for the holding meme.

that is because the pajeets are too dumb to deal with swaps

Do you even question what your token is even used for and how it benefits someone having it?

Too focused on the mozzarella to care

Here's hoping the rebrand with updates takes us to $5

>he thinks a dead and worthless fundraising token will somehow be valued in the billions
Holy fuck the cringe.

looks like we need to hit 1 cent for a year for you to shake the delusion out.

I'd rather they focus on protocol development, rather than another layer of gloss. Nobody gives a shit for the rebrand, and it should have been done over a single weekend. Just hire a pajeet.

Nearly at 600K REQ now, been trading ETH/shitcoin ratios for over a year now for this stack.

Stay poor you autistic brainlets while REQ moons to the cosmological redshift after announcing staking via Tendermint before EOY.

Curious, why would staking do anything to the token value?

Also, nice stack.

Attached: 1530759750431.jpg (720x692, 95K)

You are literally stuck holding the bags. The coin has 15 btc volume.