The painting is not what it seems

Attached: Surrealism_0614.jpg (2304x1296, 1.62M)

Follow the signs

definitely not, for instance, look at what he is drawing.. lol.. what is it

Is he reminiscing the time he had his right hand?

That's creepy as fuck and I don't even know why? Weird.

Horrifying and tittilating. I’m as happy as a little girl.

its favelanon, he bought some crayons

pretty cool painting, would actually buy/10
can i trade some of my shitcoins for it

maybe this is where a cryptocurve nuke button could come in handy

Look closer

Does anyone know how one can buy one of these?

what's this /x/ shit in my Jow Forums i'm scared

Is he drawing me?

CLOSER

cryptocurve nuke? what is this

Is there actually a story behind this? What signs are we suppose to follow?

Not looking that shit closer I need to go to sleep soon. Wtf is this and why does it feel so weird?

Only a chosen few will see through the facade

Dont look to it, this is a cursed picture.

Remember Jesus this night, this is not a joke.

May God protect you all.

Today is a day you didnt won, devil.

Just tell us already bro...

Attached: Monkas.png (112x112, 21K)

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Attached: 1537612557493.png (547x556, 344K)

Attached: 1508953217175.jpg (684x774, 28K)

the light source is coming from his bed. scary.

Matthew 7:14

This man was from Northern Ireland (picture on the wall). He joined the Real IRA. While trying to make pipebomb, he blew his right hand off. He had to flee to Scotland. Living in a defunct sheep house. He misses his son(drawing)

The sky around the wall painting, is it eminating from his mind? Is he thinking that?

Attached: 1516916711021.png (560x474, 51K)

I, who wished to read the book of the world and the book of my own nature, did presume to despise the letters and signs. I called the world of appearances, illusion. I called my eyes and tongue, chance. Now it is over...

>These artists were contemplating the relationships of their inner worlds with the expansiveness of the uncolonized landscape, juxtaposing the idea of a constructed self with the wilderness of the world outside the mind. What does it mean to be at home in one’s own mind? Does it require the construction of an individual identity? Or does it require the capacity to resist such construction and let the wilderness in?

>I, who wished to read the book of the world and the book of my own nature, did presume to despise the letters and signs. I called the world of appearances, illusion. I called my eyes and tongue, chance. Now it is over...

Siddhartha Chapter 4: "Awakening"

AAAAAHAHHHH I'M THE MIRROR

the shadows are inconsistent

Be prepared
The truth will become apparent to the curious

Attached: 1 nV9yP-B0MEbAalWWhQGDtg.jpg (2304x1296, 679K)

he's painting us. were drawn as a stick figure to represent that were not real either. the flower pot is his only possession which symbolizes life. the stage curtain represents that were the act while the shadow figure represents control over what we look like. the portrait on the wall represents what were given in life while the top right is what we actually have. the only one who sleeps peacefully is the shadow figure.

>he's just shilling some shitcoin

Attached: 1537321928464.jpg (399x400, 47K)

LOL FUCK

neck your self.

But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

Is it me or did the image just gain black bars on the sides?

always had them i think, i saved it when thread was posted and they're there

Is anything what it seems?

Attached: celestial_spheres.gif (370x526, 45K)

No, reality is all an architectural illusion. The desire to meet the master architect behind life should be your one and only drive in life.

It's unusual that this painting seems to take place on a stage (curtain?) however any observer within the world of the painting seated in front of a stage could not possibly see what the person is drawing. That's reserved entirely for someone seeing it from outside of the painting. I'm probably over thinking this though. Also tried running it through outguess and it just turned up garbage so I doubt there's anything like that there.

look closer marines

Attached: surrealism.png (1570x1296, 3.77M)

>Dr. Pavel, I’m drawimg

Attached: 96957F7C-9996-4878-8018-81E2ECDAEF18.png (569x802, 563K)

REDDIT

Now this is ART!